Great post on X regarding the Gaza/Israel war

We can't even hear her out until she admits that she's not better than the rest of us. Is that too much to ask?

The Zionists are simply not the 'chosen' people.

Believing that is one of the biggest threats to world peace.

Can we not be your equals?

We can't even hear her out until she admits that she's not better than the rest of us. Is that too much to ask?

The Zionists are simply not the 'chosen' people.

Believing that is one of the biggest threats to world peace.

Can we not be your equals?

Only antisemites use Zionist to disguise their antisemitism

She's lying. Hamas doesn't have "full complete control" of Gaza.

Israel controls and can shut off their water and electricity at any time. They already have in fact. Both water and electricity has been shut off.

Moreover, where does this hack want the Palestinians to go?

If she can't at least come to understand that she's no better than the rest of humanity then I advocate chopping off her head as what she deserves.

Only antisemites use Zionist to disguise their antisemitism
The Zionists are a minority. If they really represented the Jewish people then I could righteously be branded as an anti-semite.

The Zionists don't. They are only a small evil and murderous faction represented by Bibi.

All of us are as worthy as the Zionists to be referred to as humanity. They're not better people than us in any way.

The Zionists are a minority. If they really represented the Jewish people then I could righteously be branded as an anti-semite.

The Zionists don't. They are only a small evil and murderous faction represented by Bibi.

All of us are as worthy as the Zionists to be referred to as humanity. They're not better people than us in any way.

You're a disgusting antisemite.

That is perfectly clear

Wow. You'd cut off this woman's head simply because you believe she's condescending?
No peoples can be allowed to submit that they are better than all others. The only remedy for that sort of condescention has to be death.

The world can no longer abide by that sort of evil.

What else could you advise that could be more appropriate? Is there any greater evil known to humanity?

There is no other false justification of evil doing?

No peoples can be allowed to submit that they are better than all others. The only remedy for that sort of condescention has to be death.

What else could you advise that could be more appropriate? Is there any greater evil known to humanity?

Donald H is an indoctrinated Canuck commie softhead. He is borderline retarded.

You're a disgusting antisemite.

That is perfectly clear
If Zionism and apartheid represented the Israeli people then I would wear my brand proudly! No people are lesser than then in any way.

Just because the Irish killed children with letter bombs, doesn't make them less human than Zionists.

If Zionism and apartheid represented the Israeli people then I would wear my brand proudly! No people are lesser than then in any way.

Just because the Irish killed children with letter bombs, doesn't make them less human than Zionists.
Yet, they don't and your hatred not only clouds what little sensibility you may have had but destroys any and all credibility of your beliefs.

LOL You loons on the left here do it every single day. The President of the United States does it all the time. You call us maggots.

LOL You loons on the left here do it every single day. The President of the United States does it all the time. You call us maggots.
If it pretends to be better than all other humanity then the only solution is to kill it. The rest of humanity can't allow it to fester and grow!

Forum List

Back