Great News! President Trump Won't Rule Out Pardoning General Flynn.

If he is pardoned there is less chance of him turning on Trump and spilling the beans.

Of course the tards are thrilled at the prospect of a traitor to the country being pardoned.

Of course.

I think Mueller is a lot smarter than Trump, well I know he is.

I'm sure Traitor Flynn has already been deposed. Pardoning him is closing the proverbial barn door after the traitor has blabbed.

Two things will happen if the orange idiot pardons Flynn.....

First, the indictment will be picked up by either the state of NY or Virginia and Trump CANNOT pardon Flynn's sorry and greedy, treasonous ass from state prosecution.....and

Second, if anyone in that corrupt congress needed further evidence of Trump "obstructing justice," Trump will hand that evidence to them on a platter.

Last edited:
If he is pardoned there is less chance of him turning on Trump and spilling the beans.

On what exactly?

that's so funny. you still don't understand the deal he made, huh?

and here's the good part, unlike what the kkk boi says, they held back charges so the state AG's can get him if Donald tries to interfere....

and then poor little orange sociopath can't pardon him.

Last edited:
Excellent news! :clap: GOD's speed!

Excellent news! :clap: GOD's speed!

how can you be so pretty on the outside and so ugly inside. That's ok, a lot of people are like that.

Slick Willie Clinton got away with pardoning Mark Rich

Moron.......Was Mark Rich involved in:

• Telling Russia that Trump will lift sanctions because Trump loves Putin?
  • Taking money from various sources to push through the building of nuclear plants all over the peaceful middle east
  • Taking bribes from Turkey to kidnap a dissenter in the states

Tell me when you want some more.......

Slick Willie Clinton got away with pardoning Mark Rich... Flynn has the equivalent of unpaid traffic tickets.

Right wing morons like to "DEFEND" the orange idiot by stating that Bill Clinton was just as fucked up as the Trump???

If Clinton screwed them......They DEMAND to also be screwed by Trump.....

Slick Willie Clinton got away with pardoning Mark Rich

Moron.......Was Mark Rich involved in:

• Telling Russia that Trump will lift sanctions because Trump loves Putin?
  • Taking money from various sources to push through the building of nuclear plants all over the peaceful middle east
  • Taking bribes from Turkey to kidnap a dissenter in the states
Tell me when you want some more.......

I thought Flynn was arrested for some tax fraud like Al Sharpton should be

-Geaux

Forum List

Back