GREAT News! Nagorno-Karabakh: more than 100 of Pro - Moscow soldiers captured in Azerbaijani - Turkish raid.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
GREAT News! Nagorno-Karabakh: more than 100 of Pro - Moscow soldiers captured in Azerbaijani - Turkish raid.
we see the new big Turkic - Muscovite war , early as I expected. We will see a new big Turkish - Muscovite war, I hope that Armenians will switch the size , from The horde´s side to our Democratic , and become the Caucasian Israel !

" Armenians have protested after reports as many as 100 soldiers were seized in a raid by Azerbaijani forces in Armenian-controlled Nagorno-Karabakh.
On Tuesday night, Nagorno-Karabakh's defence ministry said contact had been lost with a number of military posts...

The operation in southern Nagorno-Karabakh began at the end of last week. Armenia accused Azerbaijan of breaking the November peace deal by attacking the two villages called Hin Tagher (Kohne Taglar in Azerbaijani) and Khtsaberd (Calakkala).

Azerbaijan says the two villages fall under its control under the peace deal and that it launched the offensive to tackle Armenian servicemen who had refused to leave the area after the truce. Four Azerbaijani soldiers were killed at the weekend, the first casualties since the war came to an end on 10 November.
On Tuesday evening, Nagorno-Karabakh's defence ministry said it had lost communication with personnel of a number of army positions around the two villages.

" Nagorno-Karabakh: Dozens of Armenian soldiers 'captured in raid'

Lit I is confused. The turks are allying with the Russians against the Armenian things of Azerjaiban?
BAD MARRIAGE----turks and russians ------a kinda
CURSE

Lit I is confused. The turks are allying with the Russians against the Armenian things of Azerjaiban?
CURSE

Turks are Azerbaijan´s allies,

pliz read this :
"The United Nations Security Council has adopted resolutions condemning Armenia’s ethnic cleansing. The resolutions refer to Armenia as an “occupying force.”
"
How Russia is helping Armenia portray the Azerbaijan clash as a holy war

The same playbook used by the Assad regime in Syria is being deployed in Armenia to pitch this as an Islam versus Christianity battle - when it is anything but.

Nagorno-Karabakh is on fire yet again as Armenian and Azerbaijani forces clash. This might hardly be newsworthy given the tortured history and almost regular clashes but for the fact that this time Armenia seems to have orchestrated something new.

This time, Armenia has put together a coalition of the isolated and rogue. This time Armenia seems determined to turn what has been a land dispute between ethnic rivals into a holy war.

Nagorno-Karabakh was quiet and settled under the rule of the Soviet Union. As the Soviet Union began to fail a relaxation of governance began. Although Nagorno-Karabakh was legally part of Azerbaijan under the Soviet Union there was a significant program of deportation to push Azerbaijanis out of their homes and repopulate the area with ethnic Armenians. How Russia is helping Armenia portray the Azerbaijan clash as a holy war

1608142900923.png

CURSE

pliz read this :
"The United Nations Security Council has adopted resolutions condemning Armenia’s ethnic cleansing. The resolutions refer to Armenia as an “occupying force.”
"

The same playbook used by the Assad regime in Syria is being deployed in Armenia to pitch this as an Islam versus Christianity battle - when it is anything but.

Nagorno-Karabakh is on fire yet again as Armenian and Azerbaijani forces clash. This might hardly be newsworthy given the tortured history and almost regular clashes but for the fact that this time Armenia seems to have orchestrated something new.

This time, Armenia has put together a coalition of the isolated and rogue. This time Armenia seems determined to turn what has been a land dispute between ethnic rivals into a holy war.

Nagorno-Karabakh was quiet and settled under the rule of the Soviet Union. As the Soviet Union began to fail a relaxation of governance began. Although Nagorno-Karabakh was legally part of Azerbaijan under the Soviet Union there was a significant program of deportation to push Azerbaijanis out of their homes and repopulate the area with ethnic Armenians. How Russia is helping Armenia portray the Azerbaijan clash as a holy war

it seems like a "holy war" to me-----muslims vs christian armenians and christian Azerbaijanis,,,,,,
nothing new. ?? what Azerbaijanis did the Soviet
Union want to "push out" and why and to where?
As far as I know, christians are the tiny minority in
Azerbaijan...............the Soviet Union could not "push out" the majority muslims

CURSE

pliz read this :
"

it seems like a "holy war" to me-----muslims vs christian armenians and christian Azerbaijanis,,,,,,
Azerbaijan...............the Soviet Union could not "push out" the majority muslims
Karabakh was handed to Azerbaijan in early 1920s by the Bolsheviks. The Armenians consider it their territory as they have lived there centuries before this and have their holy sites there.

CURSE

pliz read this :
"

Karabakh was handed to Azerbaijan in early 1920s by the Bolsheviks. The Armenians consider it their territory as they have lived there centuries before this and have their holy sites there.
what UN said about borders of Karabakh ?

ps

sound like 1918 ?)

Muscovite solders are surrounded in Azerbaijan by NATO Friendly forces (Turkish and Azerbaijani ) . informed Armenian president Pashinyan. as i predicted, we see collapse of Muscovite empire , much like in 1917 . as i said many times , With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

According to our information, Russian peacekeepers are also surrounded - Nikol Pashinyan (UPDATED)

" Russian peacekeepers are also surrounded. There is a problem with communication, because because of the location, as well as because of the events, there are certain problems with communication, and the Russian peacekeepers also have these problems, and there we have a certain crisis situation. "
(1917-1918 map )

40257187974_a5e318d549_o.png

CURSE

pliz read this :
"

you are wrong, K. is not a "holy war" case

Azerbaijan's religious leaders say Nagorno-Karabakh is not ...
menafn.com › Azerbaijans-religious-leaders-say-Nagor...

Nov 6, 2020 — Azerbaijan's religious leaders say Nagorno-Karabakh is not religious ... say that our nation is involved in a 'holy war" where 'Christians are in ...

Forum List

Back