Great news!!! Black males randomly targeting for "Knockout game".....gets shot by CWP holder!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What a beautiful story. So....a gang of black males in a van were driving around the city looking for victims to use for the "Knockout game". In their own words...the motto is "Pick em out, Knock em out". They had gotten "6 or 7 victims" that day (Obviously these are Trump voters).

Then....they picked out a man with a CWP and a .40 Cal pistol. And the attacker....precious innocent 17 year old child Marvell Weaver.....gets himself plugged by two bullets.

Unfortunately he survived and said he learned his lesson.

So....what's with all these non-white Trump voters randomly knocking people out in the "Knockout Game"?

The Knockout Game. Wow. You Democrat voters are so classy.

It'd mostly black males attacking white people and defenseless people. Even females.

You fucking thugs better get your shit together or you're catching a hollow point in the chest. America is growing tired of your shit.

Did you see that your hero Trump lied about the cops twice in the last week? That was pretty funny.

No I didn't I'll look into it.

But this thread is about the national trend of black males playing the knockout game as they target random white people and women to brutally assault.

Hey....at least they aren't Trump voters thought right?

Lets hope more of them meet the barrel of a gun when they try this shit.

Did you see that your hero Trump lied about the cops twice in the last week? That was pretty funny.

But this thread is about the national trend of black males playing the knockout game as they target random white people and women to brutally assault.

Ravi will deflect trying to cover for the thugs.

Guy gets ventilated while assaulting strangers for kicks?

I love a story with a happy ending.

White Trump supporter did that recently at a Trump event and Trump says he'll pay his legal fees.

I guess it's not just black kids.

White Trump supporter did that recently at a Trump event and Trump says he'll pay his legal fees.

The Trump one wasn't random. He assaulted an anti Trump protestor he intended to assault.

The black youth phenomenon called the "Knockout Game" targets random people. Anyone anywhere.

And....America is gonna start shooting the fucking animals.

No, it was not random, he was trying to hurt someone peacefully protesting. But in the end it's all about intimidation and Trump's supporters have become thugs.

Nice to see you gave up you avie obsession with Taz.

No, it was not random, he was trying to hurt someone peacefully protesting. But in the end it's all about intimidation and Trump's supporters have become thugs.

Nice to see you gave up you avie obsession with Taz.
I believe there is a video showing the protester trying to start a fight with him. If that's true, the protester got what he deserved.

It's about time the punch's started going the other way

Forum List

Back