Black guy gets 10 years for murdering guy in knockout game. He will be out in 5.

Why don't all those who want communism as a state religion just go to China, and all the go-getters come here?

That way, all the "peel me a grape" types can grow grapes instead of rice and enjoy the benefits of big gummint. :eusa_shifty:

And all those who work for a living can have it with reduced government.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Do you have a comment on the case or just generalized, indignation about commies?
Actually, I do have issues with communists. They start off with the typical lament over other people having more than they have, so they kill the Czar. Of course, life being what it is, someone always has more than someone else of something--money, prestige, talent, appearance, sexual protuberance sizes, etc., and the only thing a communist can do after the king who upheld right practices is dead is to continue killing until nobody with anything more than he has is alive, which means millions of people must die whom the commies view as repeat gulag offenders.

I resent the merciless murders of millions of people. It makes me feel like the wrong people went down, and the Bolshevik toll has been critiqued as having killed between 20,000,000 to 100,000,000+ depending on who's saying, and the Chinese commies are blamed for the death of 100,000,000+++, again, depending on who's saying.

Commies selling equality extract too much in costs. They're actually just another method of extermination of other people they find are inconveniencing their view of prosperity from happening, when actually, their philosophy begets poverty since the elimination of job providers leaves society with nothing and no one to do the jobs anymore.

Does that satisfy you as to why I am so narrow-minded about 'commies?'

If not I can go into further detail, comrade.

I don't know, you all look alike

You all do too. Maybe you are the one that hit the car and now you feel guilty.
In the parts of the world where the blacks are in control, what's it like?
The National Debt increases until foreign banks crumble. They (meaning Obama) use a free society like a ticket to cheap thrills--look out if you're a tax payer. You'll be funding free pot in Colorado, free abortions for women too lazy to catch a man, and men too cheap to support the children of his woman.

Last edited:
Oh, and speaking of the lunatic asylum Obambam has made of the USA, 5 years for bloody murder isn't enough.

Maybe if a member of Bambam's family got killed in that way, we could hopey for a changey.

Forum List

Back