Graphic Video: Kentucky Dem Senate Nominee Charles Booker Running Against Rand Paul Wears Noose In New Ad: Lynching Was Used To Kill My Ancestors

Last lynching was in 1936. It’s unreal how Dems are so desperate to convince voters of racism that they keep digging up examples from almost 100 years ago.
Not meaning to quibble, but a Emmitt Till was lynched in 1955. It was still a long time ago. Lynching is not a concern today, except to blacks who have a need to resurrect moldy ancestors.

Oh, I certainly acknowledge that.

I'm just saying that negative campaigning is insulting, at best, and it demonstrates that the individual is unworthy of the office he seeks...
Then why is Rand Paul reelected what with all the theatrics he pulls? When did he ever file charges against Fauci for lying like he said he was going to do?

Not meaning to quibble, but a Emmitt Till was lynched in 1955. It was still a long time ago. Lynching is not a concern today, except to blacks who have a need to resurrect moldy ancestors.
You’re right. I had looked up Kentucky.

Antisemitism is a cancer on the left. DemoKKKrats like Moonglow have elected four Holocaust deniers to congress. It's 1936 Germany in the DemoKKKrat party right now.
Oh I know. And what makes it even worse is that they accuse the other side of bigotry and prejudice.

Where did I mention any ads from Dr.Paul?

You didn't.

I however, did refer to them when I said "negative campaigning like this" with regards to the black guy's campaign ad.

What negative campaigning has Rand Paul done?

You’re right. I had looked up Kentucky.
Blacks have to hide in the bones of ancestors because their peers are committing a holocaust today.

Yes I said it. It's true. Blacks are committing a holocaust with their daily mass murder.

Forum List

Back