Grand Jury Probes Richardson Donor’s New Mexico Financing Fee

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
Dec. 15 (Bloomberg) -- A federal grand jury is investigating how a company that advised Jefferson County, Alabama, on bond deals that threaten to cause the biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history, did similar work in New Mexico after making contributions to Governor Bill Richardson’s political action committees.

more at link
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Another cheating liberal. They are infesting DC like rats and roaches.

LMAO!! It is funny how someone can read "A federal grand jury is investigating " and interpet it into a conviction.. No one has even been indicted yet..

The person said the U.S. Attorney identified subjects of the investigation, not targets, which means prosecutors have yet to gather substantial evidence linking anyone to a crime.

Another cheating liberal. They are infesting DC like rats and roaches.

What an assinine statement.

Check out the ex senator Stevens et al who aren't liberals.:cuckoo:

You guys have gotten so bitchy since Obama fairly won the election.

See what happens, one mention of rats and roaches and you all coming running to the party!

Good Lord, someone fumigate this place!

It's a varmint party!

See what happens, one mention of rats and roaches and you all coming running to the party!

Good Lord, someone fumigate this place!

It's a varmint party!

No, its just idiotic to see people jump and form conclusions from a grand jury investigation. Of course I wouldn't expect you to actually read the article, typical of your elk..

:gives:

No, its just idiotic to see people jump and form conclusions from a grand jury investigation. Of course I wouldn't expect you to actually read the article, typical of your elk..

NO, I don't need to read the article, the mere fact that it is connected to Richards tell me the story. Give a spoon fed minority like him a title and a little power and you have instant political whore.

I have no use for people who have no personal integrity or loyalty.

hmmm ....... Spoon fed minority, I like that, reminds me of the office of the president elect! lol

Now, scoot on along with the other roaches and rats!

It's Varmint Season!

NO, I don't need to read the article, the mere fact that it is connected to Richards tell me the story. Give a spoon fed minority like him a title and a little power and you have instant political whore.

hmmm ....... Spoon fed minority, I like that, reminds me of the office of the president elect! lol

It's Varmint Season!

Thank you for reaffirming your clear lack of intellect..

Now since you have a weird bias of minoritys with power, what is your opinion of Piyush "Bobby" Jindal..

It's Varmint Season!

I think you may have actually read the article, it is your comprehension of what you read that seems to trouble you.. Try to read the article again and sound out your words a little slower..
retard.jpg

I think you may have actually read the article, it is your comprehension of what you read that seems to trouble you.. Try to read the article again and sound out your words a little slower..
retard.jpg

Hmmm ......... I just told you I didn't read it, yet you tell me I have comprehension problems? LOL

I can't believe that your panties are still in a bunch. Na, yeah I can! haha

Hey thanks for the compliments too. It's truly enjoyable to yell about national news and cause the other moron to get personal right away and reduce themselves so easily.

Your humble retard!

Richards is still a worthless spoon fed minority!
Pissing yourself won't change that!

Hmmm ......... I just told you I didn't read it, yet you tell me I have comprehension problems? LOL

I can't believe that your panties are still in a bunch. Na, yeah I can! haha

Hey thanks for the compliments too. It's truly enjoyable to yell about national news and cause the other moron to get personal right away and reduce themselves so easily.

Your humble retard!

Richards is still a worthless spoon fed minority!
Pissing yourself won't change that!

:lol:

Usually I dont mind feeding the trolls, but with the economy the way it is I have to hold back a bit.. Maybe you can find some help at the shelter?

Of course you got personal first, but then again with your comprehension issues I can see how you missed that..

Btw you can jump up and down scream and shout, you still cannot force the indictment. So until then you have just shown yourself to be quite the fool..

Maybe this has something to do with Richardson not getting the Sec State nomination?

There's an investigation of something that might have happened in Alabama and Richardson from New Mexico is implicated?

I'm failing to understand the charges here, I think.

What was Richardon supposed to have done, again?

Forum List

Back