Gov't stocking up on KI

Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government. Can you imagine how quickly they will turn on each other while the government takes out the rest of them? After that a new world order will emerge and all that pre-planning will go by the wayside.

Exactly. That's why it strikes me as hilarious; obviously in that scenario what you'd need is extreme cooperation, but they're gearing up for the exact opposite. Not what we could call thinking it through.

I had a good laugh reading all the posts. Especially the ones where they proudly proclaimed their gun stashes. I wonder why they dont think in their alternate universe a government official is not noting their IP's and aiming a deep penetration bomb specifically at their bunkers?

Bad analogies don't work. :cuckoo:
Give me a chance, you are new and I overestimated you.

Eventually I'll get my communications dialed into your low IQ level, then we'll exchange ideas so freely it'll almost be like finishing each other sentences.

Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government.
They could only hope.

Most survivalist types try to fool themselves they are doing it just to be prepared, but I get the sense it is more often nothing more than a bunch of losers who resent being on the bottom rungs of society so have this grand fantasy of some post-apocalyptic splintered societry existence where they are the top dogs with their guns and ammo.

That is a strange way to plan. I figure if I'm one of the few left standing I don't need any of that shit. All I need is to find the women.

Different strokes.

Hey, at least I don't come waltzing in here in pajamas... :gay:

Got anything for the actual topic, or are you just here to fulfill your troll weevil service?

Naw....just busting your balls. :)

I get that a lot. And yet they remain intact and trés formidable.
Apparently I resemble breast milk. So they say.

I think a more accurate description would be delusional with a healthy dollop of tiny man syndrome. But if you held me to one word inadequate seems the most appropriate.

Last edited:
Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government. Can you imagine how quickly they will turn on each other while the government takes out the rest of them? After that a new world order will emerge and all that pre-planning will go by the wayside.

Exactly. That's why it strikes me as hilarious; obviously in that scenario what you'd need is extreme cooperation, but they're gearing up for the exact opposite. Not what we could call thinking it through.

I had a good laugh reading all the posts. Especially the ones where they proudly proclaimed their gun stashes. I wonder why they dont think in their alternate universe a government official is not noting their IP's and aiming a deep penetration bomb specifically at their bunkers?

So it's your contention that our own government will murder it's own citizens that legally own firearms?

And you have the audacity to call THEM wackos?

Whats scary is if some of these survivalist are right they will be the only ones left to carry on the fight against big government.
They could only hope.

Most survivalist types try to fool themselves they are doing it just to be prepared, but I get the sense it is more often nothing more than a bunch of losers who resent being on the bottom rungs of society so have this grand fantasy of some post-apocalyptic splintered societry existence where they are the top dogs with their guns and ammo.

That is a strange way to plan. I figure if I'm one of the few left standing I don't need any of that shit. All I need is to find the women.

Different strokes.

Funny...you used the word women and strokes in the same phrase. Hmmm...I'm sure that comes up a lot (pun intended). :lol:

So it's your contention that our own government will murder it's own citizens that legally own firearms?

I didn't call anyone a whacko. What made you attribute that statement to me?

They could only hope.

Different strokes.

Funny...you used the word women and strokes in the same phrase. Hmmm...I'm sure that comes up a lot (pun intended). :lol:

Yeah it actually was intended. Read my words carefully - there's always a subtle twist.
Of coarse that requires learning to read first; those are actually two different sentences.

I think a more accurate description would be delusional with a healthy dollop of tiny man syndrome.

"Put a little tiny man in your butt" -- Eddie Murphy

But if you held me to one word inadequate seems the most appropriate.

What I'm looking for is holding you to zero words. :thup:

Last edited:
Last edited:

:lol:

Dropping bunker busters on us no less! :lol:

It just doesn't get much weirder than that. :lol:

Who told you I cared? I just think its hilarious. :lol:

Me too! The difference is that I'll have the last laugh! :lol:

But you wont. You'll be dead too! :lol:

Maybe so. Who knows? It won't be from a bunker buster bomb I know that for a fact. And it won't be from people like you. Death awaits us all.

I'm just better prepared to live than you liberal food stamp pussy whips are. :lol:

You'll all be crying in your milk if the SHTF. Pogo's breast milk will be in high demand from you slugs. :lol:

LOL. These 'Preppers' are a strange bunch. 10,000 rounds and 30 guns and they still fret that they don't have enough.

10,000 rounds isn't enough. Heck, that's not even a 2-month supply in the summer! News flash: like most things, ammo is cheaper when bought in bulk!

Maybe so. Who knows? It won't be from a bunker buster bomb I know that for a fact. And it won't be from people like you. Death awaits us all.

I'm just better prepared to live than you liberal food stamp pussy whips are. :lol:

You'll all be crying in your milk if the SHTF. Pogo's breast milk will be in high demand from you slugs. :lol:

Riiight. You've prioritized guns and ammo over food and water and that's a plan to "live".

25sml3q.jpg

At least you’re consistent in your ignorance and stupidity.

Most liberals own guns and are quite capable of using them. The only difference is liberals don’t buy into the paranoid TEOTWAWKI/Red Dawn idiocy and nonsense many on the right do.

If in your alternate universe the government knows of a radio active event occurring you wont live longer than anyone else. If you think the government is in on it you are stupid to get on a message board proclaiming what you have or dont have. Stop giving away your money to the snake oil salesmen. how could you be so gullible?

Riiight. You've prioritized guns and ammo over food and water and that's a plan to "live".

25sml3q.jpg

What kind of a dumbass looks at a basic list and decides they can determine stock amounts from it? :lol:

Believe whatever you like....lol

I'm confident I'm covered in the proper ratios. :lol:

Forum List

Back