Governors Order National Guard Armed at Military Facilities

That's good to hear. A far cry from our pussy president who wants to disarm the military and "reach out" to muslims.

On Friday, Gen. Ray Odierno, chief of staff of the Army, said that security at military recruiting and reserve centers would be reviewed but that it was too early to say whether the facilities should have security guards or other increased protection. He told reporters that arming troops in those offices could cause more problems than it might solve.

Bush Walker Trump criticize gun ban in recruiting offices - Yahoo News

That's good to hear. A far cry from our pussy president who wants to disarm the military and "reach out" to muslims.
This president in office now did not make the rule about military gun free zones...

So how long do you think it'll be before this president rescinds the "gun free murder zone" law? Seeing as how he's intent on disarming our troops throughout the world, I'd say never.

Personally, I've had a concealed carry since my state passed it four years ago. I usually ignore what few signs that read "No Firearms Allowed", since non-compliance is only a trespassing ticket.

This president in office now did not make the rule about military gun free zones...

So how long do you think it'll be before this president rescinds the "gun free murder zone" law? Seeing as how he's intent on disarming our troops throughout the world, I'd say never.

Personally, I've had a concealed carry since my state passed it four years ago. I usually ignore what few signs that read "No Firearms Allowed", since non-compliance is only a trespassing ticket.
The DOD does not want troops running around armed...

tough , mrobama is involved in every bad policy that is coming down on USA military in both his terms in office Moonglow .

Well when it comes to a military base or office I DO.

It's the DOD that makes policy on armed soldiers, not the president...
And who do they answer to?
Oblama is not involved in every policy and procedure in the military....
Just the ones that advance his political agenda.
probably so, but that would make him the same as other presidents ..
Can't compare him to other presidents because he's the first one who has actively and deliberately tried to destroy the country.

tough , mrobama is involved in every bad policy that is coming down on USA military in both his terms in office Moonglow .
It could be like when I was in during Reagan and a few months pay was late, the GI Bill was an on again off again subject, VA care was dangerous no medical care after discharge unless because of an injury while in the military, no shelf stock for repair and maintenance..

I'm talking more about policies like transgenders , homosexual military and nasty rules of engagement when USA soldiers can't kill the enemy . Also the purging military of experienced Generals like 'Boykin' and now this latest downsizing of USA military by an announced 40,000 . Then there are the 'pin prick' bombing campaigns when empty buildings in Islamic state territory are bombed . Don't expect you to agree but I'm talking about a weakening and downsizing of USA military from a lethal force into a social engineering exercise . Anyway , as far as your problems with VA , well here you are , looks like you survived ehh Moonglow ??

About fuckin' time. Florida's, Louisiana's, Arkansas', and Indiana's governors are looking at doing the same thing. Oklahoma did it yesterday. I hope more of the states push back at the executive branch and the DOD.

Abbott orders Texas National Guard to carry guns at military facilities Dallas Morning News

Having been in the National Guard I think this is smart.....each armory holds the companies supply of weapons. We had a meeting place at a local school and after one Annual Training we stored all of our weapons in the school supply room.....no one was armed. I and a couple other guys stayed over night there till the following sunday...but if someone had come in armed, they would have had a companies worth of M-16s, M-60 machine guns and combination rifle and grenade launchers.........

Forum List

Back