Governors aren't waiting for Trump

If there was work( there isn't) my shop would be open and going with safety in mind. My guys are my livelihood and my shop is theirs. We wait...not by "law" but for the sheep to come out of their caverns. One of my guys is playing illegal taxi with my Trooper today since my plate number is "legal", his is not.
He'll come back and we split $180 or so, minus gas. Tomorrow, I take his Toyota while he builds a couple little pieces here and I go install a piece.
Effort. Do-able in a no Nazi environment .I can't imagine anywhere else. The hardware store has a sink out front to wash hands and the gurl washed the debit card and my gate hinges before I left. I asked for a kiss. She opened a gallery on her phone with a kiss .gif. Funny but sad. In our culture a big hug and peck is an everyday greet.

What’s a piece in your shop?
Do you not care about you?

Be honest

This is nonsensical.
Yea you are pretty much nonsense, so what do you find objectionable in people who are out of work and have no money to spend in any store shooting for meat because their governor will not let them work?

Play on

Oh. You meant that you’ll go hunting for food? That’s awesome. Good luck. Be safe.
Some people will be hunting for a job, killing food for others who are not armed.

You will get it...………….eventually

LOL

Moron. The United States is going to figure out how to feed it’s citizens. You won’t like it, but that’s because you’re a dumbass.
LOL..........the farmers suddenly forgot how to grow food..........lol...........All fish no longer go to the hooks either.........because of corona lol

If there was work( there isn't) my shop would be open and going with safety in mind. My guys are my livelihood and my shop is theirs. We wait...not by "law" but for the sheep to come out of their caverns. One of my guys is playing illegal taxi with my Trooper today since my plate number is "legal", his is not.
He'll come back and we split $180 or so, minus gas. Tomorrow, I take his Toyota while he builds a couple little pieces here and I go install a piece.
Effort. Do-able in a no Nazi environment .I can't imagine anywhere else. The hardware store has a sink out front to wash hands and the gurl washed the debit card and my gate hinges before I left. I asked for a kiss. She opened a gallery on her phone with a kiss .gif. Funny but sad. In our culture a big hug and peck is an everyday greet.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.
Yea you are pretty much nonsense, so what do you find objectionable in people who are out of work and have no money to spend in any store shooting for meat because their governor will not let them work?

Play on

Oh. You meant that you’ll go hunting for food? That’s awesome. Good luck. Be safe.
Some people will be hunting for a job, killing food for others who are not armed.

LOL

Moron. The United States is going to figure out how to feed it’s citizens. You won’t like it, but that’s because you’re a dumbass.
LOL..........the farmers suddenly forgot how to grow food..........lol...........All fish no longer go to the hooks either.........because of corona lol

Why did you post that to me? Are you confused?

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

There ...took a step forward for you.......You seem confused

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

I have never suggested that we’d have good shortages. Idiot.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Then why did you say the gov't will find a way to feed people then.......idiot......

TDS meltdown maybe.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Nope the democrats want a depression in order to oust Trump

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

It's not the farmers kid, it's the people who will have no money to pay for their food

Play on

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Dude I am telling you that there will be shortages of money to pay for food

Wake up

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Wake up
It's a sad thing that humans have a herd mentality and love living in rats nests.The people that originally settled the west were the people of superior intellect. The assholes with "New____" and "New__" shoulda stayed in the shitholes they pretended to want to leave. Home Sweet home/part 2.
Latin America is full of the same pieces of shit. They flock to places with malls and restaurants (but uzjhuallee cheapuhhh). Yeah Full of the chosen(self chosen) too, for that very reason.Send them a Corona on me.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Wake up

There will be food...but people won’t be able to buy it? That sounds like a problem that can be solved if the will exists.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Wake up
It's a sad thing that humans have a herd mentality and love living in rats nests.The people that originally settled the west were the people of superior intellect. The assholes with "New____" and "New__" shoulda stayed in the shitholes they pretended to want to leave. Home Sweet home/part 2.
Latin America is full of the same pieces of shit. They flock to places with malls and restaurants (but uzjhuallee cheapuhhh). Yeah Full of the chosen(self chosen) too, for that very reason.Send them a Corona on me.
I love your self portrait avatar...…………………..

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

LOL

Wake up

There will be food...but people won’t be able to buy it? That sounds like a problem that can be solved if the will exists.
Not if people are in the new normal where working is illegal

We will now see who is motivated by the benefit of possible gain rather than the fear of possible loss. I really don’t want to hear any foot dragging hemming and hawing from any chickenshit governors looking for perfection over a realistic chance to reopen.

Forum List

Back