Governor Whitmer Refuses To Throw Ring Of Power Back Into Fires Of Mount Doom

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Governor Whitmer Refuses To Throw Ring Of Power Back Into Fires Of Mount Doom
article-7140-1.jpg

"Nooo! Not my precious!" Whitmer screamed as the state Supreme Court handed down the order to destroy the Ring. "Nasty, nasty Constitution! We don't likes it! Nasty, fat Founding Fathers!" She turned and left.

"No, Whitmer! It will be your undoing!" cried the judge.

The Ring betrayed Whitmer, of course, and she was found floating in the River Anduin with arrows in her back, as Governor Gavin Newsom sought to attain the Ring of Power for himself.

I guesss sealybobo and his wife penelope think that all the citizens of detroit that gave her the middle finger and marched in the cities having their own christmas,that they think they are traiters for not kissing their heros ass.lol

bte MisterBeale did you get my pm i sent you recently?

this is going to make that couple cry.lol

this prosecuter lives in a fantasyland though cause he says nobody is above the law. :cuckoo: that is why i expet nothing to comeof this because she will be protected by the elite and our courts are so corrupt.

this is going to make that couple cry.lol

this prosecuter lives in a fantasyland though cause he says nobody is above the law. :cuckoo: that is why i expet nothing to comeof this because she will be protected by the elite and our courts are so corrupt.

dont laugh yet mike,she is not in jail yet where she belongs.only if that happens can we laugh.

56416.jpg

Jesus Christ Mike, that's one of your better ones. That was either the best blow job you ever got.... or you're holding that hostage in a she-shed somewhere....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back