Governor starts process to go back to the 3 Rs

Define CRT for us.

It's based on "Critical Theory" which is by nature devoid of facts and "because they say so".

Total bullshit!

What about it?
Oh boy, I'm going to have a hard time supporting this one.

"

Amendment I​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
"
Nationally published science books that "prohibit the free exercise of religion" should not be allowed.

I.E. Ones that promote the Theory of Evolution as gospel.

However, in the US, there is that pesky 1st Amendment.

First amendment has nothing to do with teaching. Teaching is a job and when you are being paid to do a job you follow the employers guidelines for your job. If someone's religion doesn't allow them to do a specific job then they are free to to find another job.

If a teacher is being paid to teach lessons in a book then their first amendment right doesn't mean they can just do whatever they want.

By your logic you say teachers in public schools are allowed to teach 1st graders about having anal sex with chicks with dicks and that trannies are really our god we should all worship and that white people are evil because "first amendment". Because somehow first amendment allows anyone to say anything to anyone anytime with no restrictions.

40 years ago this was not done in schools because despite the first amendment we still had morals, standards and values. And not a single person anywhere ever took issue with it.

The Republican 3 Rs.

Race
Racists
Racism.
rretarded.jpg

Forum List

Back