Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

He dropped out with a C+ average. That is fucking hilarious!
If I had to choose I'd take C+ with successful executive experience over ??? with affirmative action social promotion and ZERO experience any day.
You are so right. A failed state versus a country recovering from failed GOP policies. Such a difficult choice.

250 000 Jobs or Bust Scott Walker Takes Credit for Mary Burke s Jobs Creation

The past three years under Walker’s leadership has been a disaster for our great state. Wisconsin currently has the second-worst rate of job growth in the Midwest, and is lagging behind the rest of the country at 35th in the nation in job creation. With less than a year left to deliver on his central campaign promise, the latest data shows that so far Wisconsin has added less than half of the jobs Scott Walker pledged to create during his first term.
Instead of taking responsibility for the economic disaster he has created in Wisconsin, Scott Walker has been busy cherry picking facts and stories to try to paint a picture of growth and success over Wisconsin’s bleak economic landscape, even when that means gloating in other’s success.
Everyone takes home the same or less and everything costs more, all under Obama.

And still, from The Great Obama Love Feast we see and here only rumors.

Documents?

They don' need no steenkin' documents - they got FAITH!

In response to your challenge to show you proof that Obama had graduated from High School...

Well since the Punahou School itself says that he graduated from there.....

Punahou School Barack Obama 79

I know you Birthers are allergic to facts.....but for rational people.....

BARACK OBAMA '79
On Nov. 6, 2012, Barack H. Obama II ’79 was re-elected as president of the United States. He was sworn into his second term on Jan. 21, 2013.
MAKING HISTORY
On Jan. 20, 2009, on the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C., Obama first took the oath of office to become the 44th President of the United States.

The ceremony, which drew an estimated 1.8 million people, was the focus of a weeklong flurry of activities and events. Alumni, faculty and staff, parents and students attended the swearing-in ceremony, and the Punahou Marching Band, accompanied by JROTC cadets and cheerleaders, held the honor of civilian lead in the Inaugural Parade.

Obama graduated from Punahou School in 1979. While he would establish his career beyond Hawai‘i, the President occasionally reflects on his student years at Punahou School.

We can lead Birthers to the truth, but we can't cure Birthers of their allergic reaction to truth.....maybe someday science will find a cure....

Meanwhile- no one has provided any documents for Scott Walker

Still waiting for:

a) Those college records of Scott Walker that Conservatives think he released and
b) Proof of how every other President other than released his college records

Both claims made by Birthers in this thread.

He dropped out with a C+ average. That is fucking hilarious!
If I had to choose I'd take C+ with successful executive experience over ??? with affirmative action social promotion and ZERO experience any day.
You are so right. A failed state versus a country recovering from failed GOP policies. Such a difficult choice.

250 000 Jobs or Bust Scott Walker Takes Credit for Mary Burke s Jobs Creation

The past three years under Walker’s leadership has been a disaster for our great state. Wisconsin currently has the second-worst rate of job growth in the Midwest, and is lagging behind the rest of the country at 35th in the nation in job creation. With less than a year left to deliver on his central campaign promise, the latest data shows that so far Wisconsin has added less than half of the jobs Scott Walker pledged to create during his first term.
Instead of taking responsibility for the economic disaster he has created in Wisconsin, Scott Walker has been busy cherry picking facts and stories to try to paint a picture of growth and success over Wisconsin’s bleak economic landscape, even when that means gloating in other’s success.
Everyone takes home the same or less and everything costs more, all under Obama.
placing false blame....the condition you are describing is not an Obama phenomenon.
wage stagnation and rising costs are as old as Civilization..
damn you are a stupid fuck!

So... the academic records of the President of the US are irrelevant?

Yup.

Ha, how convenient for you. :rofl:

Paul, even you couldn't give me a reason to care about transcripts. All you could do is make up silly stories about how I'd react if Scott Walker didn't release his.

And I still can't find a fuck to give.

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader chose not to release them? Wow, you really do still believe in fairy tales, don't ya?

For the same reason that virtually every other president didn't release them. They're irrelevant.

Oh, that's why. 'Irrelevant.' Of course.

Paul, even you couldn't give me a reason to care about transcripts. All you could do is make up silly stories about how I'd react if Scott Walker didn't release his.

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader chose not to release them? Wow, you really do still believe in fairy tales, don't ya?

For the same reason that virtually every other president didn't release them. They're irrelevant.

For the 5th time, tell me why I should give a shit about anyone's college transcripts. I didn't bat an eyelash when reagan didn't release his. Or Bush 1. Or Clinton. Or why Bush 2 kept his master degree transcripts back. Or when Obama didn't release his.

Why should I care? And please put it in terms that I wouldn't have to have a tin foil hat on to understand.

For the 5th time, tell me why I should give a shit about anyone's college transcripts. I didn't bat an eyelash when reagan didn't release his. Or Bush 1. Or Clinton. Or why Bush 2 kept his master degree transcripts back. Or when Obama didn't release his.

Why should I care? And please put it in terms that I wouldn't have to have a tin foil hat on to understand.

I am pretty certain that the actual answer is like Rosh's

Because Obama is black.

We have only rumors that Our Kenyan Emperor (formerly "Messiah") ever attended any school at all. Or have some of you acolytes seem some genuine documents with even minimal proof?

Wow- you think you are Kenyan and there is a Kenyan emperor? and you think some guy in Kenya is your Messiah?

That is really delusional.
You said:
Wow- you think you are Kenyan and there is a Kenyan emperor? and you think some guy in Kenya is your Messiah?
That is really delusional.

Believing others would believe such nonsense is tarded. Believing such nonsense yourself is delusional. Posting it in a public place for others to read laughable. You've hit the trifecta of "stupid". Congrats.

Yes, we know. It's all so conveniently 'irrelevant' to you. We get it. That's your programmed Obamabot story, and you're stickin to it. Go figure?

Yes, we know. It's all so conveniently 'irrelevant' to you. We get it. That's your programmed Obamabot story, and you're stickin to it. Go figure?
who's "we" paulie?
you got a mouse in your pocket?

Because Obama is black.

He's also White. Funny how you Race-Baiter fuckwits conveniently forget about that.

Because Obama is black.

He's also White. Funny how you Race-Baiter fuckwits conveniently forget about that.
only when it's convenient for you....

I'm someone who forms their opinions on evidence. Not on 'belief'. You 'believe' that Miriam Goderich is lying. But you can't back up that belief with jack shit.

You 'believe' that Obama is a foreign student. But you can't back that with anything evidence either. Do you notice a pattern? Your beliefs have no factual basis.

And of course....you never did answer my question: Why should I give a shit about a person's college transcripts?

Did Barry Sore-toe or whatever name He chooses this week onc3 pass Himself off as a foreign student?

The question remains open.

Maybe He did; maybe He didn't.

The only thing certain is He doesn't want you to know.

But you liberals do love your rumors so keep on believing.

I'm someone who forms their opinions on evidence. Not on 'belief'. You 'believe' that Miriam Goderich is lying. But you can't back up that belief with jack shit.

You 'believe' that Obama is a foreign student. But you can't back that with anything evidence either. Do you notice a pattern? Your beliefs have no factual basis.

And of course....you never did answer my question: Why should I give a shit about a person's college transcripts?

Uh huh, and i bet your Dear Leader's IRS/NSA/FBI abuses and so on, are 'irrelevant' to you as well. I think that's a safe bet.

Did Barry Sore-toe or whatever name He chooses this week onc3 pass Himself off as a foreign student?

Do you have the slightest evidence that he did? Or is this another 'disprove any bullshit I can possibly make up' scenario. Like when you demanded to know if he were born in Hawaii.....and then ignored his birth certificate?

And 'Barry Soetoro? You know he hasn't gone by that since he was 11, right?

Uh huh, and i bet your Dear Leader's IRS/NSA/FBI abuses and so on, are 'irrelevant' to you as well. I think that's a safe bet.

Laughing...and still no evidence that Miriam Goderich is lying. Or that Obama was a foreign student. Nor can you give me a single reason to give a shit about anyone's transcripts.

Try again when you can.

Sore-toe.

Might I suggest an optician who might help?

Again with the rumors and phonied-up paper.

The 'rumors', huh? Like the State of Hawaii officially affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen?

I don't think 'rumor' means what you think it means.

Oh...and can I take it that you have exactly nothing to back your 'Obama was a foreign student' fairy tale? That's what I thought.

Forum List

Back