Governor Scott is a stuttering bastard

D

Dim Bulb

nothing against him or his policies he's doing great but he's painful to listen to.

I really don't like Governor Rick Scott because of his swindle of the Medicare system. That said, I see him doing a magnificent job on being very clear on the dangers of this storm. One must give credit where it is due. And Scott is doing an excellent job.

I really don't like Governor Rick Scott because of his swindle of the Medicare system. That said, I see him doing a magnificent job on being very clear on the dangers of this storm. One must give credit where it is due. And Scott is doing an excellent job.
Agree on the substance, no doubt.

A lib giving credit to a Republican.

They are donning parkas in hell.

A dear friend of mine, a liberal, wrote something on Facebook that was complimentary about a press conference Scott had, just pointing out it was nice that everyone was working together and seemed calm and organized.

A Regressive friend of hers chimed in and went completely ape shit, listing off all the various standard partisan negative talking points about Scott, laced with the standard personal insults and name-calling.

It was nice to see her asking him to calm down and think about the people in Florida.

This country has lost its fucking mind, led by our political partisans.

Not the time for that.

Not the time for that.

Yes it is. It's always to good to point it out. Maybe it will catch on if people acknowledge when someone from the opposing side shows even an inkling of cooperation.

He's a mush mouth. He does not speak clearly.

On the storm, yes, otherwise a -0-.

nothing against him or his policies he's doing great but he's painful to listen to.

his policies are the problem.

obviously no one cares about whatever stutter you're hearing. otherwise Charlie Crist would be governor and Florida would be doing a lot better.

That is like saying that nobody cared about George Washington had wooden dentures, otherwise Benedict Arnold would have been the first president, and America would be doing a lot better

People despise back stabbing turn coats.

I have a stutter myself. When I hear people like you criticize someone solely because a person can't speak fluidly like you, it really infuriates me. It seems there is always a village idiot and I think you earned that distinction. I wish you could spend just one day with this horrible affliction. It affects every aspect of your life and not in a positive way. I admire Gov. Scott for his courage to get on national tv and and do what I can't imagine doing myself.

The professional, compassionate, apolitical way he's handled this thing (so far) has been a huge plus to his political career and possiblities of running for higher office in the future.

The professional, compassionate, apolitical way he's handled this thing (so far) has been a huge plus to his political career and possiblities of running for higher office in the future.
His actions in this emergency are a definite plus for him. But his past actions and policies will be remembered. However, every body should have a finest hour, and this may very well be that for Governor Scott. I am glad that he is performing as he is, and hope that he continues to do as well as he already has.

His actions in this emergency are a definite plus for him. But his past actions and policies will be remembered. However, every body should have a finest hour, and this may very well be that for Governor Scott. I am glad that he is performing as he is, and hope that he continues to do as well as he already has.
This may well prove to be a moment similar to Romneys handling of the Olympics in the US. We shall see.

his policies are the problem.

obviously no one cares about whatever stutter you're hearing. otherwise Charlie Crist would be governor and Florida would be doing a lot better.

so cute how halfwitted hacks like halfwitty think that's funny.

but then again, no one ever said they were bright.

scott did well. but how does that excuse the policies he supports which deny science?

Forum List

Back