Governor Palin's reality star daughter breaks silence on xcelled nuptuals

Since this thread is for dumping on women. here ya go. One lovely liberal/democrat here. the poor guy looks like he want to BARF....
I'll try to dig up something on Chelsea Clinton soon. only fair right?

SNIP;
Lena Dunham: “There’s Not One Guy Who Works On My Show Who Hasn’t Seen The Inside Of My Vagina”

This is the woman who joked about abusing her sister in her book. Yet unlike Josh Duggar, no one has pulled her show and she’s still a darling of the Left.

Via Breitbart:

ALL of it here:
Lena Dunham There s Not One Guy Who Works On My Show Who Hasn t Seen The Inside Of My Vagina Weasel Zippers

Why do they have to blast all their goings-on all over the twitterverse and FB? If that weren't the case, they wouldn't have to issue a formal FAIL.

I'm fairly certain lots of people "blast all their goings-on all over twitter and FB" these days. My mother and I were actually just bitching the other day about the stupid shit we have to read on FB everyday from our friends. She was going on about one of her ex-co-workers (she retired 4 or 5 years ago) who posts political bullshit everyday and she can't unfriend him because it would hurt his feelings heh

Forum List

Back