Governor of Jerusalem's Seal Impression From First Temple Era Found Near Western Wall

Any ebidence of a Belestinian Jerusalem?

Plenty!

However, your childlike comments, and clearly your mentality, deserves no further response.
Could you share with us what is considered to be Palestinian, and simply Muslim Jerusalem?

When Abbas refers to Jerusalem he calls it Muslim, and not Palestinian.

Why is he making such a distinction?

But, how could this be?!! A brave and heroic people called Palestinian" have lived there since before time began, and it is time we all support their singular purpose in life, which is to kill off all the European invaders and reclaim the land that is rightfully theirs. Palestinian history is remarkably well documented, and with great historical leaders like......... ummmm, or maybe..... ummm.

Well, anyway, these brave and wonderful Palestinians have a rich history that dates all the way back to.......ummmm, well, ummmmm, o.k.

What I was really meaning to say is that the poor, oppressed Palestinians have developed a thriving culture that benefits the entire world greatly by their leadership in the fields of..... ummmmm, well, and........ummmm???.

Well, anyway, fuck the Jews. Go Team Palestine!!

Fuck yourself. Jerusalem belongs to the Jewish people. Kick every Palestinian out!
Is ANYONE on this thread able to recognize sarcasm? Jesus. Does the Palestinian/Israeli conflict completely destroy all sense of humor?

Cue someone coming along and claiming it's a fake in three....two....one...
We just had a whole thread on the proven forgeries. That said, what do you believe "this lump of baked clay, all of 1.3 by 1.5 centimeters in size" is so important?

Cue someone coming along and claiming it's a fake in three....two....one...
We just had a whole thread on the proven forgeries. That said, what do you believe "this lump of baked clay, all of 1.3 by 1.5 centimeters in size" is so important?

Because it proves that there was a Kingdom of Judea in that area, which the Palestinians (and you) try to deny existed.

Because it proves that there was a Kingdom of Judea in that area, which the Palestinians (and you) try to deny existed.
How so?

I shouldn't have to do your homework for you--read the link. But I'll do so anyway. It bears the seal of a Governor of the district of Jerusalem--one of 2 that are mentioned in the Bible. Of course, I'm talking of the First Temple period. The Second Temple period is too well-documented to be questioned at all.

I shouldn't have to do your homework for you--read the link. But I'll do so anyway. It bears the seal of a Governor of the district of Jerusalem--one of 2 that are mentioned in the Bible. Of course, I'm talking of the First Temple period. The Second Temple period is too well-documented to be questioned at all.
Look what you first claimed and try again.

Any ebidence of a Belestinian Jerusalem?

Plenty!

However, your childlike comments, and clearly your mentality, deserves no further response.
Could you share with us what is considered to be Palestinian, and simply Muslim Jerusalem?

When Abbas refers to Jerusalem he calls it Muslim, and not Palestinian.

Why is he making such a distinction?
The Belestinian brime minister is engaging in an age old Belestinian tradition, aka double-sbeak. Say one thing to de West, while saying another thing to de beoble. He learned well from brime minister and grand dictator Arab-fart, aka Arafat.

Known and suspected faked bullae and seals:

Seraiah, son of Neriah

Outline

Jehoahaz, son of the king

Outline

Misidentified bullae and seals:

Eliakim, servant of Jehoiachin

Outline

Belonging to Jotham

Known and suspected faked bullae and seals:

Seraiah, son of Neriah

Outline

Jehoahaz, son of the king

Outline

Misidentified bullae and seals:

Eliakim, servant of Jehoiachin

Outline

Belonging to Jotham
Kind of hard to do this in 2018 when one is working with entire teams and state of the art security.

Forum List

Back