Governor Newsom Warns Illegal Immigrants Ahead of Scheduled Raids

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The modern Democratic Party circa now has flipped its lid. Watch the governor of California aid and abet fugitives from justice, overtly on the national stage. There's just no way Democrats can spin this for damage control without lying to the faces of the American People. In order to be a registered Democrat in 2019 you've got to be anti-American everything. The entire Democratic Party has become public enemy #1.

The modern Democratic Party circa now has flipped its lid. Watch the governor of California aid and abet fugitives from justice, overtly on the national stage. There's just no way Democrats can spin this for damage control without lying to the faces of the American People. In order to be a registered Democrat in 2019 you've got to be anti-American everything. The entire Democratic Party has become public enemy #1.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: That internal terrorist threat seeking to overturn America that McCarthy tried to warn us about.

Add this to dems in Colorado taking our flag down at an ICE facility and putting up the Mexican flag and the battle lines are drawn. Democrats no longer even claim to be American.

Democrats are globalist who don't respect our laws or borders. Just ask their hero Joe Biden

Fits the Californian profile, yet sad to say they are not the only ones demonstrating a clear disdain for federal law. Yet then again other sanctuary cities could also be overwhelmed by relocated californians which would in itself make sense. Look at Oregon, Nevada, and Washington.

One can only pray that the good governor and his family...(is he a fag?) are home invaded....gang raped and murdered by the very people he has worked so hard to conceal.

This is...in fact my deepest prayer and wish for every white liberal...yes you.

One can only pray that the good governor and his family...(is he a fag?) are home invaded....gang raped and murdered by the very people he has worked so hard to conceal.

If criminal foreign nationals who Democrats aid and abet, only killed Democrat families in dui wrecks etc, I wouldn't mind them as much.

If criminal foreign nationals who Democrats aid and abet, only killed Democrat families in dui wrecks etc, I wouldn't mind them as much.
Oh I agree...and a man can dream...can't he?

This is unbelievable.

The Demonrats aiding and abiding the scum illegals.

What is going on here??

Where is the LAW?

to stop these traitors?

Why is this allowed in the USA?

this is against the Law!

why is this allowed?

What's up with Democrats getting away with aiding and abetting criminals?
The destruction of the Demonrat Party is going as planned

Maybe we could start aiding and abetting foreign national criminals as long as their victims are Democrats?

It seems like aiding and abetting foreign national criminals is totally legal. Nothing happens to Democrats who do it.

ICE has more than knocking on doors. There are workplace raids. Raids on people picking children up from school. I have even seen arrests on people who went to visit sick parents in nursing homes.

What's up with Democrats getting away with aiding and abetting criminals?
The destruction of the Demonrat Party is going as planned

Maybe we could start aiding and abetting foreign national criminals as long as their victims are Democrats?

It seems like aiding and abetting foreign national criminals is totally legal. Nothing happens to Democrats who do it.

People gotta realize there are two sets of laws in the US. Democrats operate under their own set of rules, and the rest of us are accountable to the laws THEY give us.

Another bullshit thread. Newsom warned non-citizens. They’re not all undocumented immigrants, but ICE isn’t making that distinction.

Forum List

Back