Governor Cuomo Dissess Middle Class America-Dems ever learn?

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Andrew Cuomo claims he's 'undocumented,' challenges officials to deport him

"
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a New York City native, raised eyebrows last week after he claimed that he was an illegal immigrant and taunted officials to deport him.

“I’m undocumented. You want to deport an undocumented person, start with me because I’m an undocumented person,” Cuomo, 60, said during a bill signing.:auiqs.jpg::ack-1:

During the bizarre speech, the New York governor criticized the "extreme conservative movement" for being "anti-immigrant." He said his family, who emigrated to the U.S. from Italy, was constantly ridiculed with a racial slur that he said meant “without papers.”

“I’m an Italian-American. I came from poor Italian-Americans who came here. You know what they called Italian-Americans back in the day? They called them wops,” Cuomo said, referring to the pejorative slur for Italians. “You know what wop stood for? Without papers.”"

People, we on the right just sit back and watch these bumbling left lose their fking minds. What he just said was, hey middle america fk you!!!! How does a middle american find that attractive? Please help me understand how that will get thes folks to the voting booth?

WAP = without papers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:hahahahahaha he's such a loser. my god you lefts are really losing your minds. Truly. Women die due to no left and now the left are illegal aliens. FYI, an illegal is not an immigrant. so stop confusing that term. but please

He's not Progressive enough for the Moonbats.

Dems are openly embracing their Inner Mao

I can't stand the man, however, I have to laugh at suicide by politics like he's doing. It's hilarious. first off, he must think people are stupid and don't know who he is.

I did not know that WOP means "without papers" ----
is that really true? should I google?

I can't stand the man, however, I have to laugh at suicide by politics like he's doing. It's hilarious. first off, he must think people are stupid and don't know who he is.
he must think people are stupid
He knows that 47% of the voters that would never vote for Romney are as stupid or more than he is. That is why he is stooping to their level of intelligence(below retarded) to make them feel better.

he must think people are stupid
He knows that 47% of the voters that would never vote for Romney are as stupid or more than he is. That is why he is stooping to their level of intelligence(below retarded) to make them feel better.
yep and fk the 53%

Look at the bright side...

he just declared he can't run for president

Andrew Cuomo claims he's 'undocumented,' challenges officials to deport him

"
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a New York City native, raised eyebrows last week after he claimed that he was an illegal immigrant and taunted officials to deport him.

“I’m undocumented. You want to deport an undocumented person, start with me because I’m an undocumented person,” Cuomo, 60, said during a bill signing.:auiqs.jpg::ack-1:

During the bizarre speech, the New York governor criticized the "extreme conservative movement" for being "anti-immigrant." He said his family, who emigrated to the U.S. from Italy, was constantly ridiculed with a racial slur that he said meant “without papers.”

“I’m an Italian-American. I came from poor Italian-Americans who came here. You know what they called Italian-Americans back in the day? They called them wops,” Cuomo said, referring to the pejorative slur for Italians. “You know what wop stood for? Without papers.”"

People, we on the right just sit back and watch these bumbling left lose their fking minds. What he just said was, hey middle america fk you!!!! How does a middle american find that attractive? Please help me understand how that will get thes folks to the voting booth?

WAP = without papers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:hahahahahaha he's such a loser. my god you lefts are really losing your minds. Truly. Women die due to no left and now the left are illegal aliens. FYI, an illegal is not an immigrant. so stop confusing that term. but please

I think I heard him say...
”Fuck We The People, the founders and that stupid U.S. Constitution...The U.S. belongs to the world.”

From the urban dictionary-
Wop
n) a racial slur for an Italian or person of Italian heritage. It is often said that this term comes from "With Out Papers" or "Working On Pavement," but it actually comes from the Italian word "guappo", meaning a swaggerer, pimp, or ruffian.

And an article, giving more info. As it states, many coming through Ellis Island had no papers and green cards didn’t come about until the 40’s.
“Wop” -- “Without Papers” Etymology Incorrect | National Review

Well a lot of people are stupid, or at least ignorant.

Look at a forum like this. Half the people couldn't make an argument if it killed them. They couldn't interpret information id it killed them. They couldn't understand a source if it killed them. They can hardly get through a text without re-writing it to say something completely different, and when someone challenges them on it, out come the insults.

Look at a forum like this. Half the people couldn't make an argument if it killed them. They couldn't interpret information id it killed them. They couldn't understand a source if it killed them. They can hardly get through a text without re-writing it to say something completely different, and when someone challenges them on it, out come the insults.
Wow, you finally are coming forth with truth about yourself?

and that is relevant to the OP how? we appreciate the honesty though.

It derives from the Italian word "guappo" ...which loosely translates to "slick dude".
Early on Italians were called "guap" for short, which became wop.
The "without papers" label was first known to be used in 1985 by a NY mayor.

From the urban dictionary-
Wop
n) a racial slur for an Italian or person of Italian heritage. It is often said that this term comes from "With Out Papers" or "Working On Pavement," but it actually comes from the Italian word "guappo", meaning a swaggerer, pimp, or ruffian.

And an article, giving more info. As it states, many coming through Ellis Island had no papers and green cards didn’t come about until the 40’s.
“Wop” -- “Without Papers” Etymology Incorrect | National Review
What did I tell you Connery? Please refrain from using ethnic slurs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back