Governmental hypocrisy in my real life.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
At 66, I qualify for a federal program that offers free tax preparation for seniors.

I had my form stating the earnings from my retirement system, with name, and social security number on it.

I was told I had to bring a Social Security card and a PHOTO ID to have my taxes done.

That is about the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard.

The same government that is doing everything it can to grant the right to vote to illegals without photo ID requires me to have a photo ID AND an Social Security card in order to pay them.

Kafka couldn't think of this shit.

At 66, I qualify for a federal program that offers free tax preparation for seniors.

I had my form stating the earnings from my retirement system, with name, and social security number on it.

I was told I had to bring a Social Security card and a PHOTO ID to have my taxes done.

The same government that is doing everything it can to grant the right to vote to illegals without photo ID requires me to have a photo ID AND an Social Security card in order to pay them.

To make it even worse, I made a three o'clock appointment to go get the SS card, drove the 56 mile round trip back to the house to get the card, showed up, and the fuckers had not come back to the office they left for lunch.

Killed some time, at 4pm, they still had not come back.
UNFUCKIN' REAL.

Sooo...go to Del Rio Texas, cross the border, swim back across the Rio Grande, and then ask the border patrol for an Obamaphone.. It will be smooth sailing after that.

Forum List

Back