Government shut down looming.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The Dims will soon shut down government cuz they don't get their way again. When Pubes do it they cave, but what does everyone predict regarding the Dims? They seem to always get their way. And if they don't they have an army of courts and judges to demand they do.

Anyhew, what should Trump close down when the Dims thrown their tantrum? Obama closed down the national parks and national monuments, thus upsetting voters.

May I suggest he may shut down the entire EPA instead?

What does everyone think?

The Dems cannot shut down the Govt. the Repubs have enough people to pass a CR.

Hell even Trump is willing to work with the Dems but the Repubs will not play ball

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Dims will soon shut down government cuz they don't get their way again. When Pubes do it they cave, but what does everyone predict regarding the Dims? They seem to always get their way. And if they don't they have an army of courts and judges to demand they do.

Anyhew, what should Trump close down when the Dims thrown their tantrum? Obama closed down the national parks and national monuments, thus upsetting voters.

May I suggest he may shut down the entire EPA instead?

What does everyone think?
Cut off funds to the DEA and cops...

th

Might I suggest the FBI and IRS too? Since they're larger agencies and they seem to be on board with the progressive agenda.

Then rehire new personnel once the shut down is over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

Might I suggest the FBI and IRS too? Since they're larger agencies and they seem to be on board with the progressive agenda.

Then rehire new personnel once the shut down is over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If Trump shuts down the IRS he wins the next election.

Brilliant!

Forum List

Back