Governing with blackmail - again

Will the concept of Constitutional mandated congressional oversight be the subject of continued low information left wing posts? Ho-hum.

The Democrats received 48.74% (59,626,252) of the popular vote for the House in 2012.

The Republicans received 47.58% (58,212,650) of the popular vote for the House

Despite receiving 1 413 602 fewer votes than their Democratic counterparts, the GOP
got 53.79% (234) of the 435 seats.

Apparently Republicans see nothing wrong with "redistricting" congressional districts that provided them with 33 more seats with 1.4 million fewer votes.

United States House of Representatives elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the Democrat numbers, do those include the illegal, dead people, and people voting multiple times?

here we go again, Democrats don't get their way then it's, people are holding us hostage, or it's blackmail, blaa baaa

anyone else getting SICK of this bunch in this frikken government?

they don't care what they have to use to put US, our children and our GRANDchildren in MORE DEPT...

people need to WAKE up to see what PARTY it is using BLACKMAIL against you the people in this country

and kick them and their useful tools such as the op down the road and out of lives

Last edited:
here we go again, Democrats don't get their way then it's, people are holding us hostage, or it's blackmail, blaa baaa

anyone else getting SICK of this bunch in this frikken government?

they don't care what they have to use to put US, our children and our GRANDchildren in MORE DEPT...

people need to WAKE up to see what PARTY it is using BLACKMAIL against you the people in this country

and kick them and their useful tools such as the op down the road and out of lives

Let's make a deal. I will prove what I said. You prove what you said. Me first:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Bush Tax Cuts vs. Unemployment Extensions

Who are Democrats going to "hold hostage"? Billionaires? How does that work?

Oh, by the way, it's the Bush Tax Cuts that added trillions to the debt. Just so you know.

The Democrats received 48.74% (59,626,252) of the popular vote for the House in 2012.

The Republicans received 47.58% (58,212,650) of the popular vote for the House

Despite receiving 1 413 602 fewer votes than their Democratic counterparts, the GOP
got 53.79% (234) of the 435 seats.

Apparently Republicans see nothing wrong with "redistricting" congressional districts that provided them with 33 more seats with 1.4 million fewer votes.

United States House of Representatives elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democrats do the same when they control redistricing. Deal with it.

House Republicans To Demand Obamacare Delay In Debt Ceiling Deal

House Republican leadership will seek a one-year delay in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act in exchange for lifting the debt ceiling, National Review reported Tuesday.

The strategy was announced by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) during a conference with fellow House Republicans, according to National Review. A Cantor aide, when reached by The Huffington Post, suggested that other changes to Obamacare could be on the negotiating table when it came to the debt ceiling.

First, these jackasses incur debt.
Then, they refuse to pay the debt they incur.

This will fail, of course. Just like it failed the last time.

And, they will probably get our credit downgraded. AGAIN.

And, remember, the credit rating business said they downgraded us because of the asshole Rs.

They only work 125 days a year. Maybe we should give them more time off. It would most certainly be better for the US.

Uhm, there is more than enough to pay debt service and furthermore, how is this in any way blackmail?

it is called political compromise, BOTH parties do it all the time luddly

obama had a huge hand in the rating decrease, please learn facts luddly

thank you

Very generous of you. Compromise, huh? The ACA is law. It is not subject to compromise any longer. It was already "compromised" by the GOP before it became law. You forget that? The unwillingness of nutters to accept the fact that this is the law still freaks me out.

Obama had no hand in the rating decrease.

thank you

Very generous of you. Compromise, huh? The ACA is law. It is not subject to compromise any longer. It was already "compromised" by the GOP before it became law. You forget that? The unwillingness of nutters to accept the fact that this is the law still freaks me out.

Boehner: I got "98 percent" of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill

The rating decrease was the 2% that belongs to Obama.

thank you

if he did that Yurt he would have to say that Democrats are actually helping to fuck up this Country.....and a Far Lefty like Dudly would eat his own shit first....

Hell, I remember certain Democrats who used to cheer Clinton and his "A stroke of pen and it's law" with his EO's when Republicans had the House and Senate.

But as soon as President Bush was in office, they screamed that EO's were unconstitional when the Democrats had control of the House and Senate.

Examples? Cuz I don't remember that.

I remember when Democrats put into place policies that put us on the road to a surplus which Republicans tried to fuck up the last two years of Clinton's presidency. Then when they got the White House, they really hosed the country. I mean really, really hosed the country.

i hear ya Dean.....only out here we got hosed by people like you....not much of a difference if you ask me....both parties should go to hell.....

Hell, I remember certain Democrats who used to cheer Clinton and his "A stroke of pen and it's law" with his EO's when Republicans had the House and Senate.

But as soon as President Bush was in office, they screamed that EO's were unconstitional when the Democrats had control of the House and Senate.

I remember when Democrats put into place policies that put us on the road to a surplus which Republicans tried to fuck up the last two years of Clinton's presidency. Then when they got the White House, they really hosed the country. I mean really, really hosed the country.

Don't you just love American History the way Democrats and Liberals WISHED it had happened?

Don't you just love American History the way Democrats and Liberals WISHED it had happened?

lol, rdeans reality is Democrats have only done good things and that is when they crawl out from under their rock the rest of the time it's REPUBLICANS FAULT...even now with the Dear leader he so weak he can't break thought that wall of obstruction...and all that happened under Bush the Democrats didn't ever crawl out from that rock...Bush caused the whole world to hell in a hand basket...doesn't say much for the world does it...lol

lol, rdeans reality is Democrats have only done good things and that is when they crawl out from under their rock the rest of the time it's REPUBLICANS FAULT...even now with the Dear leader he so weak he can't break thought that wall of obstruction...and all that happened under Bush the Democrats didn't ever crawl out from that rock...Bush caused the whole world to hell in a hand basket...doesn't say much for the world does it...lol

The truth is, for the last 20 years, Republicans have only done "bad" things. Even right wingers can't name something their party did that they are proud of. How many times have I asked that on this very site. That's about the time right wingnuts start calling names.

House Republican leadership will seek a one-year delay in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act in exchange for lifting the debt ceiling, National Review reported Tuesday.

The strategy was announced by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) during a conference with fellow House Republicans, according to National Review. A Cantor aide, when reached by The Huffington Post, suggested that other changes to Obamacare could be on the negotiating table when it came to the debt ceiling.

And, remember, the credit rating business said they downgraded us because of the asshole Rs.

They only work 125 days a year. Maybe we should give them more time off. It would most certainly be better for the US.

the House has the power and right to craft a bill funding whatever they like, as in the whole government BUT obamacare , the senate can then take it up go to conference, not, table it ignore it etc etc etc ....and Barry can sign it or not if it makes it to his desk...*shrugs*

If he refuses to sign, thats on him. And they can have it out.

The Dims are constantly screaming for more spending, but Republicans are the ones who incurred the debt? And, no, Moody's didn't downgrade the government because of the Republicans. Precisely the opposite is the case.

thank you

A law that can have the implementation dates adjusted on a whim by the executive branch.

Has there ever been such a caveat to a law in our history?
Is there a section or paragraph that gives the executive branch that authority?

Forum List

Back