Gov. Perry to send 1,000 Texas National Guard troops to border

No he's not.

He's actually doing just the opposite.

How so?

•Pinky•

Perry said something like 'our citizens being assaulted and children living in squalor'.

Citizens are not being assaulted and he has done nothing to actually help the children. The Natl Guard cannot detain anyone. All they can do is get in the way of the Border Patrol doing their job - which they actually do quite well.

The cost will be in excess of $million every week and will accomplish nothing. Texasss does not have that money and will bill the federal govt for it - just he bills us for his sky high food stamp amount. IOW, the blue states tax payers will once again pay for the poor red states.

Meanwhile, the bill that does address this and which the Rs agreed to, has been sitting on Boehner's desk for more than a year because this is all about trying to make Obama look bad. The R does not do anything FOR their own country.

From your posts, it looks like you're just another partisan hater. You're not looking for information or answers. You just want to repeat the idiotic lies about our southern border, the president, Hispanics.

Notice I did not write "Mexicans".

You might want to try getting your news from other than ultra-RW sources and message boards.

Citizens aren't being assaulted? Wasting money on the NG?

Read this you oblivious sheep

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/19925/

•Pinky•

I'm gonna do a dance....Yipppeeee! Suck on that Obama! Things aren't going as you planned? 😂

•Pinky•

Um, so then where the hell has old Dick been since 2000 ? Wonder why he is deciding to do something now after 14 years of just doing nothing. Must be the new glasses.

Honestly I don't care. He's doing something NOW to stop this chaos when everyone else is walking on eggshells with their tails between their legs. So I'm celebrating. Deal with it.

•Pinky•

What is he doing ? Ed Emmit is another one as guilty for this mess as the rest of them. But Dick Perry all of a sudden cracking down after 14 years of turning the other way and supporting the dream act dont impress this Texas resident one bit. We are crawling with illegals still.

Um, so then where the hell has old Dick been since 2000 ? Wonder why he is deciding to do something now after 14 years of just doing nothing. Must be the new glasses.

Honestly I don't care. He's doing something NOW to stop this chaos when everyone else is walking on eggshells with their tails between their legs. So I'm celebrating. Deal with it.

•Pinky•

What is he doing ? Ed Emmit is another one as guilty for this mess as the rest of them. But Dick Perry all of a sudden cracking down after 14 years of turning the other way and supporting the dream act dont impress this Texas resident one bit. We are crawling with illegals still.

It's really simple....who else is doing anything to stop this that's in office? Honestly if you can name one or more that are legitimately taking action to stop this flood of illegals let me know because I'd be pretty happy about it.

•Pinky•

Sounds like the hilarious party that took place when Governor Fabus used the National Guard to prevent those nine Black kids from entering the high school. As I remember Ike just federalized the National Guard and the Guard now guarded the Black kids.

It's a mean job, but someone has to terrorize those children. Republicans are best suited.

•Pinky•

It's really simple....who else is doing anything to stop this that's in office? Honestly if you can name one or more that are legitimately taking action to stop this flood of illegals let me know because I'd be pretty happy about it.

•Pinky•

So you know, the National Guard is only allowed to "observe and report" not detain. Basically he is ruining 1,000 men and woman's weekends so they can go to the border and do nothing but watch and report.

•Pinky•

So you know, the National Guard is only allowed to "observe and report" not detain. Basically he is ruining 1,000 men and woman's weekends so they can go to the border and do nothing but watch and report.

But it makes him look like a big, tough man!!!

Like i said, is any other politician in office doing anything? Not sarcasm. I'm being serious. Standing around while illegals flood the country and doing nothing is costing us more money than anything.

•Pinky•

see what happens I guess , I don't care about the money spent on NG , I care about the eventual votes of illegals if they become citizens . Perry is doing what he can do and as I said , we'll see what happens .

•Pinky•

I think they can spare one weekend in an attempt to restore national security.
Is

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

That could be easily remedied with the pen, right?

Forum List

Back