Gov Kemp signs heartbeat Bill! YES YES YES!

Cars have a human beating heart??? What

your car is damaging my human breathing lungs. Here comes big government to take it away!
Can you post a doctors note lol moron

Are we debating if auto emissions are good or bad for us?

At least you could mention electric cars so I could ask about your power plant.
I didn’t think you could lol .. I’m keeping my big truck

But but, we all know your truck is killing people and its the government's job to stop that!
Docs note?? Anything?

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs controversial 'heartbeat' bill into law

Abortion is going bye bye!!! Hey democrats you are done!

Won't survive the courts....but they knew that when they passed the thing.
It will pass the supreme court
Not if the people on the Supreme Court still respect the right to freedom. You may want officials of Big Government to take over your genitals so that a "religion" can rule us. The rest of us do not. Does your imam inspect your penis?

Another step for slavery. How proud. Another step for Big Government. Another step for establishing a sectarian religion to rule over us.

"I'll take over the top hyperbole for $600 Alex"

The States is where this fight should be happening, so the federal government can concentrate on what it was actually designed to handle.

Roe was not a Clausewitzian victory like Brown of Loving.

Not if the people on the Supreme Court still respect the right to freedom. You may want officials of Big Government to take over your genitals so that a "religion" can rule us. The rest of us do not. Does your imam inspect your penis?
Freedom of human life?? Yes I think we do.. you dems don’t have to live here

Another step for slavery. How proud. Another step for Big Government. Another step for establishing a sectarian religion to rule over us.

The States is where this fight should be happening, so the federal government can concentrate on what it was actually designed to handle.

Rights held under the U.S. Constitution are not subject to the states, some of which have been taken over by cults, which seek to enslave their populations to sectarian dogma.Kemp appears to be part of this un-American group. Someone should inspect his genitals to show him the same disrespect that he shows others.

Rights held under the U.S. Constitution are not subject to the states, some of which have been taken over by cults, which seek to enslave their populations to sectarian dogma.Kemp appears to be part of this un-American group. Someone should inspect his genitals to show him the same disrespect that he shows others.

Where is the right to an abortion in the US constitution?

You of course love to ignore a hard right, the RKBA which is EXPLICITLY given to the people.

You of course love to ignore a hard right, the RKBA which is EXPLICITLY given to the people.

The right to free speech, freedom of religion, the right to be free of slavery, the right to privacy, the right to physical sovereignty, to name a few. How did your genital exam go? You seem to think a government representative has a right to examine your balls. How about your teeth? Your ass?

Limiting abortion to the first 6 weeks would fly in the face of every case decided against Roe. It won't survive even the journey to the Supreme Court.
That will be over tuned .. to much science now

The right to free speech, freedom of religion, the right to be free of slavery, the right to privacy, the right to physical sovereignty, to name a few. How did your genital exam go? You seem to think a government representative has a right to examine your balls. How about your teeth? Your ass?

You didn't answer the question.

How can you be so rabid about a right that isn't even in the document but be just as rabid about denying an EXPLICIT Right in the document?

It's because you are a moronic hypocrite, that's how.

How can you be so rabid about a right that isn't even in the document but be just as rabid about denying an EXPLICIT Right in the document?

Constitutional rights have been developed over centuries. Take a con-law course. There are lots of things not mentioned in the Constitution. You must like government officials feeling you up.

What IS in the Constitution as originally written is a ban on government establishing a religion, which you and your cult apparently are trying to do regardless.

Constitutional rights have been developed over centuries. Take a con-law course. There are lots of things not mentioned in the Constitution. You must like government officials feeling you up.

What IS in the Constitution as originally written is a ban on government establishing a religion, which you and your cult apparently are trying to do regardless.
You can’t kill babies anymore

Just admit you can't answer the question. Stop flailing.

The way to add a protected right is via the amendment process. Creating things out of thin air like they did with Roe isn't want the SC is supposed to be about.

your car is damaging my human breathing lungs. Here comes big government to take it away!
Can you post a doctors note lol moron

Are we debating if auto emissions are good or bad for us?

At least you could mention electric cars so I could ask about your power plant.
I didn’t think you could lol .. I’m keeping my big truck

But but, we all know your truck is killing people and its the government's job to stop that!
Docs note?? Anything?
Really? Please say u are being obtuse.

You opened the door to bigger government power "to save lives".

No more big trucks,

No more guns,

Here come the climate regulations.

Enjoy.

The way to add a protected right is via the amendment process. Creating things out of thin air like they did with Roe isn't want the SC is supposed to be about.

Roe was not created "out of thin air." Americans have the right to control their own bodies. If not, what is "freedom"? Does the government want your money next? Your gun? Your penis? Your land? After the government takes your body, everything is up for grabs. If you want to see an American's reproductive organs, show her your bank statements and your penis and testicles, for starters. Just what is YOUR sexual history? You are saying that we have the right to pry.

Roe was not created "out of thin air." Americans have the right to control their own bodies. If not, what is "freedom"? Does the government want your money next? Your gun? Your penis? Your land? After the government takes your body, everything is up for grabs. If you want to see an American's reproductive organs, show her your bank statements and your penis and testicles, for starters. Just what is YOUR sexual history? You are saying that we have the right to pry.

It was. There is no constitutional basis beyond the addled minds of the justices who created it. They thought it would end the issue like Brown or Loving, and it didn't. It just made it sand in the gears of our politics.

You have always been OK with government taking people's guns, despite any protests on your part sure to be coming.

RKBA is EXPLICIT in the document. Abortion isn't mentioned, nor is any other medical procedure or issue.

It's up to the State legislatures to figure that out.

And as for me as a New York resident, I have no desire to eliminate abortion as being legal in my State. My issue is the new law went way too far and was way to celebrated. Abortion isn't a fucking sacrament like some on the left want to make it. And anyone who has an abortion "just because" despite the availability of birth control is kind of an asshole.

But that's between them, their conscience, and god.

It was. There is no constitutional basis beyond the addled minds of the justices who created it. They thought it would end the issue like Brown or Loving, and it didn't. It just made it sand in the gears of our politics.

You have always been OK with government taking people's guns, despite any protests on your part sure to be coming.

RKBA is EXPLICIT in the document. Abortion isn't mentioned, nor is any other medical procedure or issue.

And as for me as a New York resident, I have no desire to eliminate abortion as being legal in my State. My issue is the new law went way too far and was way to celebrated. Abortion isn't a fucking sacrament like some on the left want to make it. And anyone who has an abortion "just because" despite the availability of birth control is kind of an asshole.

What "new law"? Americans are entitled to physical sovereinty. Where did your idea that abortion is a "sacrament" even come from? It is merely a decision made by a human as tp what she wishes to do with her body according to her wishes and individual faith. Should the politicians come done from Albany and grap your testicles?

What "new law"? Americans are entitled to physical sovereinty. Where did your idea that abortion is a "sacrament" even come from? It is merely a decision made by a human as tp what she wishes to do with her body according to her wishes and individual faith. Should the politicians come done from Albany and grap your testicles?

Abortionist Calls Abortion a "Sacrament" and a "Blessing" | LifeNews.com

Why was Cuomo celebrating the law that is about as extreme as it can get?

Abortion on demand up to 20 weeks or so is OK by me. Removing abortion as a crime when someone gut punches a pregnant woman, and making it easier for a scummy doctor to concoct a reason for late term abortion isn't. That's what the radical NY law did.

Forum List

Back