Gov Kemp signs heartbeat Bill! YES YES YES!

It's almost certain to be challenged and overturned.

It has an exception for rape and incest. I guess that means children of rape and incest don't have the same rights and protections as other children? I've never understood how one can argue that a fetus is a person, with the same Constitutional rights and protections as any born child, then allow abortion if the conception occurred because of rape and incest. It seems contradictory.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs controversial 'heartbeat' bill into law

Abortion is going bye bye!!! Hey democrats you are done!

Eh, abortion is a difficult thing to get excited by.

Big government I can go fight, but yeah, go big government!
I’m pretty sure protecting lives is the purpose of the government lol

Cool, you better get out there and start walking. Only emergency vehicles are going to be allowed on these roads, wouldn't want cars and power plants all going around causing cancer, and while we're at it, them guns are pretty dangerous. Heck, and we're just talking about independent lives here!

Go big government!

• Banned
It's almost certain to be challenged and overturned.

It has an exception for rape and incest. I guess that means children of rape and incest don't have the same rights and protections as other children? I've never understood how one can argue that a fetus is a person, with the same Constitutional rights and protections as any born child, then allow abortion if the conception occurred because of rape and incest. It seems contradictory.
It won’t be overturned.. just the beginning.

• Banned

Cool, you better get out there and start walking. Only emergency vehicles are going to be allowed on these roads, wouldn't want cars and power plants all going around causing cancer, and while we're at it, them guns are pretty dangerous. Heck, and we're just talking about independent lives here!

Go big government!
Cars have a human beating heart??? What

• Banned
Live free or die!
16B71745-0739-49C7-92B1-F5CA2BB11B63.jpeg

Go big government!

your car is damaging my human breathing lungs. Here comes big government to take it away!

Go big government!

your car is damaging my human breathing lungs. Here comes big government to take it away!
Can you post a doctors note lol moron

Go big government!

Are we debating if auto emissions are good or bad for us?

At least you could mention electric cars so I could ask about your power plant.

If one is a strict constructionist, things like abortion are left to the State Legislatures.

Big Government is 5 of 9 unelected lawyers being able to supplant that.

I pick my fights at the federal level, where big government can do the most damage.

Go big government!

I didn’t think you could lol .. I’m keeping my big truck

Go big government!

I didn’t think you could lol .. I’m keeping my big truck

But but, we all know your truck is killing people and its the government's job to stop that!

Although I am disgusted by the concept of abortion, and I don't know how we can be called civilized when we allow it, I don't like the idea of irresponsible liberals raising children.

We have enough mindless drones wandering around our cities, ghettos, trailer parks and in prison.

Better to test for brain waves, if none are detected, it's a liberal. Turn on the Shop Vac.

That said if the bed wetters can't live in states that make abortion illegal, they can go to states that permit murder with shop vacs but restrict guns as much as constitutionally possible.

Seems like a fair trade to me.

Another step for slavery. How proud. Another step for Big Government. Another step for establishing a sectarian religion to rule over us.

Forum List

Back