Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas: I’ll See You in Court Mr President

Oh, I guess you forgot the subject of the thread was Abbott. I stated early, I did not support the Presidents handling of the border, as I have many, many times on this message board, not even sure why you keep belaboring. Just a fixation, I suppose.

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas: I’ll See You in Court Mr President​

I've proven what I've proven in that Biden supporters don't give a damn about his corruption and look the other way, make rationalizations and excuses for his behavior, just like you've done in this thread. While at the same time consumed with TDS, if Trump was doing what Biden was doing at the border, your judgement and opinion on the topic would be vastly different. You'd be calling for impeachment and calling him a traitor, you simply can't see the forest for the trees. :itsok:

I've proven what I've proven in that Biden supporters don't give a damn about his corruption and look the other way, make rationalizations and excuses for his behavior, just like you've done in this thread. While at the same time consumed with TDS, if Trump was doing what Biden was doing at the border, your judgement and opinion on the topic would be vastly different. You'd be calling for impeachment and calling him a traitor, you simply can't see the forest for the trees. :itsok:
You are off topic with intent to derail. Biden supporters giving a damn is not the subject of the thread, nor the possible court action by Governor Abbott.

You are off topic with intent to derail. Biden supporters giving a damn is not the subject of the thread, nor the possible court action by Governor Abbott.

Go fuck yourself, how dare you abuse your mod power to try to shut me up, asshole. Reported.

God bless Governor Abbott. He withstood Biden's stabs-in-the-back of calling all who voted for President Trump "fascists," which is precisely what he acts like and foists projections on people he personally hates of his own foibles. I'm especially glad an influential man such as Governor Abbott would have the cajones to stop the madness at the border. I read information that hundreds of terrorists who were wearing training pants on 9/11 can reconnoiter another set of terroristic murders we were hoping would never again show up on our shores or in this case, our Southern border. The pushing of sex trafficking regardless of gender that was the ultimate outcome of Biden's follies show disgusting filth in the WH. We need to throw the bum out. And we need to have done it several years ago when he was bragging about extorting money from the Ukraine who was promised a Foreign Aid package to save them from their next door neighbors, the Russians. I find it hard to believe a Vice President would threaten the threatened and extort taxpayer money ahead of time in the strangest money laundering schema I ever heard of. Laundering money from a third world country, too. How low can a Vice President go? We knew that crime was committed before Biden ran for President. I had a very, very hard time with knowing a person who committed Foreign Aid Packages with panache as a frequent extortionist of Foreign Aid Packages could choose to pick a pocket or two. But a billion dollars in less than 6 hours? That was total experience of a hardened criminal mind. Biden brought American free speech down before we knew what hit us. But now we know, and there's going to be a bitter end to this set of affairs Biden foisted on his own country's people, whom he frequently calls "fascists" if they don't vote for his certain criminality fluffed by an equally self-serving bunch of press weenies who dance to the Soros swamp maneuvers. :cranky: I hate what evil-doers are doing to free speech.
Abbot's sleazy stunt has backfired.

So far, Operation Lone Star has been a costly and lethal failure: It has had no evident impact on unlawful border crossings, and many Texas Guardsmen—who receive none of the benefits awarded to federal agents—have nothing to do; suicide and criminal conduct are rising in their ranks. Earlier this month, a whistleblower reported that Guardsmen were instructed to push migrants back into the Rio Grande, where they risked drowning; deprive them of water; and line the river with razor wire. After a 4-year-old got caught in the razor wire and suffered heat exhaustion, Guardsmen allegedly received an order to push her back. Many other migrants were trapped and lacerated by the razor wire, including a 19-year-old pregnant woman, who allegedly suffered a miscarriage while trying to extricate herself.
[MSN]
The lowlife's boondoggle isn't even timely:

No one can deny the horrors that so many innocent people have suffered on the most dangerous border on planet Earth. They have increased dramatically since Biden took office. The river drowns them, the desert tortures them to death, the majority of young women are raped and countless infants are being separated from their families to help the criminals. Biden's stupidity in replacing Trumps policies are to blame for most of this suffering.

Let's remember that Trump had the border locked up tighter than ever before, even with all the resistance. Now the border is more open than ever before. All Biden had to do was leave it alone, but nooooo..he tried to "Build Back Better". I only wish he could smell the rotten corpses of the dead families they find in the desert.

Much of Trumps success at the border was due to him "convincing" Mexico to deploy 28,000 troops along the Mexico side of our border. That worked fabulously because it stopped them from crossing the border, as opposed to us dealing with them after they crossed. Very simple. But Biden ended that on day one. Why? Because those 28,000 troops were interfering with the cartels ability to sell tickets to America and smuggle in their drugs, traffic humans and help out the wealthy terrorists.

Forum List

Back