Gov. Chris Christie Cleared of Wrongdoing

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
No link, watching CNN. Seems as if MSNBC and the Dems invested a lot of time and money into convicting Christie, to no avail. Now the teaper's will continue the attack on Christie to ensure the GOP loses the 2016 Presidential election.

Last edited:
Footage of Gov. Krispie Kreme's reaction was leaked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214]Jabba's Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

If we assume that Christie did the worst of what he is accused of, it still wouldn't stop me from voting for him - if he's running against "the usual suspects" whose names are being floated around out there.

• Banned
If we assume that Christie did the worst of what he is accused of, it still wouldn't stop me from voting for him - if he's running against "the usual suspects" whose names are being floated around out there.

In the end, the Tea Party and far right wing fringe would never allow Christie to get the GOP nod...he shook Obama's hand for god's sake. He is a RINO! Nope, we will be stuck with Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin...then after they rape each other in the GOP primaries, Ryan will get the nod. Rand Paul will be in the fray, probably taking his father's place and diverting votes away from the GOP. God help us, this train wreck is pointing to Hillary in 2016. I think I might be sick.

In the end, the Tea Party and far right wing fringe would never allow Christie to get the GOP nod...he shook Obama's hand for god's sake. He is a RINO! Nope, we will be stuck with Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin...then after they rape each other in the GOP primaries, Ryan will get the nod. Rand Paul will be in the fray, probably taking his father's place and diverting votes away from the GOP. God help us, this train wreck is pointing to Hillary in 2016. I think I might be sick.

Well, maybe the GOP has to hit rock bottom before they can start climbing back up.

Kinda like a drug addict.

I guess if they go ahead and nominate a far right hack and lose to Hillary, they won't be able to use the "our candidates aren't far right ENOUGH" excuse.

Of course the numbers totally refute that point - but statistics and the far right are not on speaking terms.

So we're told on one hand the Tea Party is irrelevant and pissing in the wind...on the other hand we're told the Tea Party is powerful enough to be kingmakers.

Which is it?

Of course he was.

The obligatory fall guy (gal) fell on his sword to clear him.

Typical predictable political fiction.

So we're told on one hand the Tea Party is irrelevant and pissing in the wind...on the other hand we're told the Tea Party is powerful enough to be kingmakers.

Which is it?

Maybe the Tea Party isn't powerful enough to elect a president - only powerful enough to derail a GOP candidate ??????????

Which is it?

Bah, your trying to define me as someone without independent thought. I am not that guy. I don't tote anyone's political line, I think for myself.

Let me put it like this...the teapers, the GOP and the far right wing are like three guys trying to fuck each other in the dick hole. In the end...we get President's like Obama.

Which is it?

Bah, your trying to define me as someone without independent thought. I am not that guy. I don't tote anyone's political line, I think for myself.

Let me put it like this...the teapers, the GOP and the far right wing are like three guys trying to fuck each other in the dick hole. In the end...we get President's like Obama.

It wasn't directed at you personally. I just think it's funny that depending on who is doing the talking that the Tea Party is either completely powerless or powerful enough to destroy the GOP.

Which is it?

OK ... that's .... um .... colorful.
But probably pretty on target

Forum List

Back