California state Sen. Leland Yee arrested on bribery

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Wow!
Ca. state senator Leland Lee busted by the FBI>
I'm sure it was just a miss understanding and that he didn't know federal laws.

A California state senator who advocated gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker and told him how to get shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The allegations against state Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI affidavit in support of a criminal complaint. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday and appeared later in federal court, where bail was set at $500,000.

Yee is also accused of accepting tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions and cash payments to provide introductions, help a client get a contract and influence legislation. He or members of his campaign staff accepted at least $42,800 in cash or campaign contributions from undercover FBI agents in exchange for carrying out the agents' specific requests, the court documents allege.

Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles, and took him through the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the United States, according to the affidavit by FBI Special Agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.
California state Sen. Leland Yee arrested on bribery, arms dealing charges - CBS News

Wow!

A California state senator who advocated gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker and told him how to get shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The allegations against state Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI affidavit in support of a criminal complaint. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday and appeared later in federal court, where bail was set at $500,000.

Yee is also accused of accepting tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions and cash payments to provide introductions, help a client get a contract and influence legislation. He or members of his campaign staff accepted at least $42,800 in cash or campaign contributions from undercover FBI agents in exchange for carrying out the agents' specific requests, the court documents allege.

Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles, and took him through the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the United States, according to the affidavit by FBI Special Agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.
California state Sen. Leland Yee arrested on bribery, arms dealing charges - CBS News

These are the guys who don't want you to have guns.

Here is a copy of the indictment:

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/complaint_affidavit_14-70421-nc.pdf

Illegal activity and hypocrisy are not unique to any one political party, only a true partisan hack would suggest this to be true; however, it might actually be worse, and the partisan hack might also be a racist. But whose to know what's in the heart of R.D & the little acorn.

As for Rabbi, I guess he would know about smelly ass (I always suspected warrior was dirty) and once again he provides probative evidence that he is a racist, as well as a homophobic gay person.

Here is a copy of the indictment:

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/complaint_affidavit_14-70421-nc.pdf

Illegal activity and hypocrisy are not unique to any one political party, only a true partisan hack would suggest this to be true; however, it might actually be worse, and the partisan hack might also be a racist. But whose to know what's in the heart of R.D & the little acorn.

As for Rabbi, I guess he would know about smelly ass (I always suspected warrior was dirty) and once again he provides probative evidence that he is a racist, as well as a homophobic gay person.

You seem fixated on some imagined homsexual tendencies I have. I don't. Then again I didnt suck inmate cock like you did.

Wow!

This is a big deal. Wow.

Too bad Dems don't have a giant propaganda machine to make a giant uproar about every GOP schmuck indicted lol...but that would be dishonest, dupes.

Good news! They do have one. It's called CNN. And NBC. And ABC. And CBS. And the New York Times.
Enjoy, dem dupe.

The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday and appeared later in federal court, where bail was set at $500,000.

A man was charged last year for threatening Yee over legislation that he proposed to limit rapid reloading of assault weapons. The bill would have prohibited the use of devices that allow users to swiftly reload military-style assault weapons. Lee also authored legislation that that would have required the state to study safe storage of firearms.

Any credibility Mr. Yee had is gone. He clearly broke the law in attempting to illegally import firearms, for which he would simply have had to face the music and pay for his crime. However, he also introduced a gun control bill which makes him a hypocrite. Hope prosecutors throw the book at him.

Last edited:
The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday and appeared later in federal court, where bail was set at $500,000.

A man was charged last year for threatening Yee over legislation that he proposed to limit rapid reloading of assault weapons. The bill would have prohibited the use of devices that allow users to swiftly reload military-style assault weapons. Lee also authored legislation that that would have required the state to study safe storage of firearms.

Any credibility Mr. Yee had is gone. He clearly break the law in attempting to illegally import firearms, for which he would simply have had to face the music and pay for his crime. However, he also introduced a gun control bill which makes him a hypocrite. Hope prosecutors throw the book at him.
They'll plea bargain down to a misdemeanor with time served. Thsi is a Democrat we're talking about.

Too bad Dems don't have a giant propaganda machine to make a giant uproar about every GOP schmuck indicted lol...but that would be dishonest, dupes.

:lmao:

Oh bite me. Too funny "dems don't have a giant propaganda machine".

I just read the whole article three freaking times franco. I could find no mention at all that he is a Democrat. Why don't you give it a go.?

Forum List

Back