Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

So you’re just going to ignore me proving you wrong twice.

I get it. You’re a coward who can’t admit they’re wrong.

No evidence was withheld at trial. The conviction was perfectly lawful.

As for witness tampering, you’re going to have to tell me what they threatened him with. We already determined that the evidence in a grand jury is solely at the discretion of the prosecutor.
You never proved me wrong once..you lie deflect and can't read (cause all the questions you keep asking are in the affidavit)

You're retard

No deflections. I directly addressed both of your points which you suddenly don’t want to talk about.

Because you can’t.
Nope you didn't cause you're right back to asking the same bs that's in the affidavit that you didn't read

Liar

Nope you didn't cause you're right back to asking the same bs that's in the affidavit that you didn't read

Liar
The investigator in the affidavit doesn’t say anyone threatened him with anything. He just “felt” a certain way.

The court rules on facts, not feelings.

You seem to have abandoned your other two points after I proved that the prosecutor has no obligation to provide any exculpatory evidence to the grand jury. You now ignore that because you are too cowardly to admit you were clearly wrong.

The investigator in the affidavit doesn’t say anyone threatened him with anything. He just “felt” a certain way.

The court rules on facts, not feelings.

You seem to have abandoned your other two points after I proved that the prosecutor has no obligation to provide any exculpatory evidence to the grand jury. You now ignore that because you are too cowardly to admit you were clearly wrong.
Its obvious to anyone with a brain that the DA told him to without evidence or else he would have showed all 158 pages and Perry wouldn't have went to trial but by all means keep chasing your tail little retarded doggie

Its obvious to anyone with a brain that the DA told him to without evidence or else he would have showed all 158 pages and Perry wouldn't have went to trial but by all means keep chasing your tail little retarded doggie
As I clearly showed, there is no requirement to show exculpatory evidence to the grand jury.

A peaceful protestor with an AK-47 .. with no intention of creating intimidation with that weapon. Exactly. Intimidation which would result in aggravated assault. Minorities are incapable of producing such results though.
Which is not a crime if yer white.

Right cause "showing evidence that would clear someone" who wants to see that at a TRIAL LOL

Idiot
If a prosecutor wants to play with fire by holding back important evidence at the grand jury, that’s their problem. They will lose at trial when that evidence is shown.

The problem for your story is that the prosecutor didn’t lose at trial.

If a prosecutor wants to play with fire by holding back important evidence at the grand jury, that’s their problem. They will lose at trial when that evidence is shown.

The problem for your story is that the prosecutor didn’t lose at trial.
That's what happened idiot and its procedural misconduct

Fuck

Took you all this time to get here now watch you say something else stupid

That's what happened idiot and its procedural misconduct

Fuck

Took you all this time to get here now watch you say something else stupid
Procedural misconduct is a big word for someone who clearly has no idea what they’re talking about.

My link showed that it’s perfectly legal for the prosecutor to withhold evidence from a grand jury. So clearly it’s not misconduct.

Not to mention it clearly wasn’t exculpatory because they still got the conviction.

Procedural misconduct is a big word for someone who clearly has no idea what they’re talking about.

My link showed that it’s perfectly legal for the prosecutor to withhold evidence from a grand jury. So clearly it’s not misconduct.

Not to mention it clearly wasn’t exculpatory because they still got the conviction.

Oh wow look at that

Dumbass the exculpatory evidence WASN'T ALLOWED TO BE SHOWN

You fucking retard

Durrrrr

Dumbass the exculpatory evidence WASN'T ALLOWED TO BE SHOWN
It wasn’t shown to the grand jury, where there is no requirement for it to be shown.

Your link doesn’t refer to grand juries.

If they had withheld exculpatory evidence at trial, you’d have a point.

It wasn’t shown to the grand jury, where there is no requirement for it to be shown.

Your link doesn’t refer to grand juries.

If they had withheld exculpatory evidence at trial, you’d have a point.
HxnnFl4RIPpq.jpeg

(YOU)

Forum List

Back