Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
They aren't ugly sweaty hogs?

• Banned
The beauty in all this, is that his Klan rallies are getting smaller and smaller and smaller and soon very soon, the only people that will be showing up....is raggedy white women, pissed off because their daughters have all given them black grand babies and old white people, needing a diaper change, like Trump

• Banned

They aren't ugly sweaty hogs?
Earth to Mike, come in Mike

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?

Are you for real? Our President rules your every waking moment--as intended. Triggered. Racist. Intolerant. His rallies bring out exactly the qualities the American people need to see in their opposing political ideologies.

"arrest 'em and do whatever you have to do," Trump said. "And you know what? Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks. We're not going to have any more protesters."

mein-trumpf-make-america-hate-again.jpg

Opinion | We just watched a U.S. president acting on behalf of a hostile power

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

President Trump Goes Full Orwell with Don't Believe Your Eyes and Ears Bit - Gaslight on Russian Interference
Criminals tearing up property and assaulting people are not protesters no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Oh and why don't I see any hoods there if it's a klan rally? lol racist.

"arrest 'em and do whatever you have to do," Trump said. "And you know what? Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks. We're not going to have any more protesters."

mein-trumpf-make-america-hate-again.jpg

Opinion | We just watched a U.S. president acting on behalf of a hostile power

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

President Trump Goes Full Orwell with Don't Believe Your Eyes and Ears Bit - Gaslight on Russian Interference
Criminals tearing up property and assaulting people are not protesters no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Oh and why don't I see any hoods there if it's a klan rally? lol racist.

Trump-0 didn't say criminals tearing up property. He said protesters.

Well yes, Jim, we shouldn't. This is getting dangerous, and they're not helping.

Would you like a list of what has been said and done by the other tribe?

I'd provide it, but this website may not contain the requisite bandwidth.

Both ridiculous ends of this mess should be looking in the mirror, but I don't see you doing that.

Two 99 year old ladies at a quilting bee mention Trump and tigerred would call it a Klan rally........

Forum List

Back