Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,

It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I have several even a military ID...

Did you miss this part? There are many ways to prove where you live or work other than a driver's license or state issued ID.

In the preregistration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub.

In the preregistration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub.

Which of those can't an illegal voter get?

Oh Lordy Will, I'm use to seeing you kids stretch, but not like Stretch Armstrong! :lol:

thats-a-stretch.jpg

so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??

No, it takes at least two forms of ID.

Yawns......

Conservatives would immediately stop giving a fuck about Voter ID and so-called voter security if their policies had majority support from the people they try to suppress....

No matter how much they whine about "voter fraud" -- this is what it has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT.....
View attachment 467237

And the more they keep losing their perceived power; the more they will start saying the quiet part out loud

like, giving illegals a drivers license?
or giving them a pathway to citizenship??
View attachment 467241

How come you morons don't be as passionate about employers going to jail for hiring illegals like you are about demonizing illegals??

You may have much more success at driving down illegal immigration when you start cracking down on the employer.....these illegals don't hire themselves
Reagan wanted the employers hiring illegals to be harshly punished in his amnesty bill, the Chamber of Commerce or small business association lobbied the Republicans in congress to water down employer punishment....and right before Reagan's Amnesty bill passed, the Repubs pulled out his employer punishment part. Thus, the problem we have today.

Last edited:
No, it takes at least two forms of ID.
man you are all over the board on this one,,

why would you need ID to get an ID,,,
YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE,,,

and since you already have one use it to vote,,,

And it is the right of a soldier to vote just as much as it is for you.
Soldiers will be allowed to vote under the same rules as everyone else

if the rule requires in-person voting that applies to soldiers also

Yawns......

Conservatives would immediately stop giving a fuck about Voter ID and so-called voter security if their policies had majority support from the people they try to suppress....

No matter how much they whine about "voter fraud" -- this is what it has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT.....
View attachment 467237

And the more they keep losing their perceived power; the more they will start saying the quiet part out loud

View attachment 467241

How come you morons don't be as passionate about employers going to jail for hiring illegals like you are about demonizing illegals??

You may have much more success at driving down illegal immigration when you start cracking down on the employer.....these illegals don't hire themselves
Reagan wanted the employers hiring illegals to be harshly punished in his amnesty bill, the Chamber of Commerce or small business association lobbied the Republicans in congress to water down employer punishment....and right before Reagan's Amnesty bill passed, the Repubs pulled out his he employer punishment part. Thus, the problem we have today.
In other words, the rhetoric conservatives teach their base voters to parrot don't reflect the POLICIES they actually pass..

Makes one think they use the xenophobic rhetoric as a tool to distract their base voters from the policies....sort of feel good lip service to keep them in line.....

"Trump calls those illegals the same things I call them...." -- but ignore the fact that the largest round up of undocumented workers (over 700) happened during his admin and not a single hiring manager or company was charged....

What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?

as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,

Yawns......

View attachment 467237

View attachment 467241

Reagan wanted the employers hiring illegals to be harshly punished in his amnesty bill, the Chamber of Commerce or small business association lobbied the Republicans in congress to water down employer punishment....and right before Reagan's Amnesty bill passed, the Repubs pulled out his he employer punishment part. Thus, the problem we have today.
In other words, the rhetoric conservatives teach their base voters to parrot don't reflect the POLICIES they actually pass..

Makes one think they use the xenophobic rhetoric as a tool to distract their base voters from the policies....sort of feel good lip service to keep them in line.....

"Trump calls those illegals the same things I call them...." -- but ignore the fact that the largest round up of undocumented workers (over 700) happened during his admin and not a single hiring manager or company was charged....
Because Trump's properties routinely hired illegals....

as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

Forum List

Back