Got any good quotes?

you play drums?

facepalm.jpg

"no" gunny

You got a problem with that?:eusa_eh:

i just see no reason that i cant have skulls instead of medals....you are just a hard ass...admit it.....:lol:

I never denied it. However, the fact that you see no reason someone doesn't want to spend hours rewriting software just for you is irrelevant to that. Next someone would want flowers, and butterflies and other sissy-shit like that and floof up the board.

THEN where would be?:lol:

What if you're pretty good with this?>

bostaffT-LG_ATA.jpg

Think you're good with a bo, huh? Too bad you don't live closer. We could test our skills.

lol ...

We would be using the giant Q-Tips and not the real thing right?

:eusa_eh:

I've only used the Q-tips in the Corps. We practiced two-and-three man kata with the actual bo. The biggest sin in Okinawan karate (besides not showing deference to seniors) is a lack of control. You whack someone in the wrong place and you are embarrassment to sensei. NOT good.:lol:

lol ...

We would be using the giant Q-Tips and not the real thing right?

You whack someone in the wrong place and you are embarrassment to sensei. NOT good.:lol:

Not to this guy:

karate-kid-sensei-finish-him.jpg

No, that guy is the antithesis of an Okinawan sensei. Mr Myagi was actually an Okinawan. Generally, they are all built like him. That makes it suck even worse to have some 4-foot-nothing with a potbelly land you on your ass like Jack Lambert just hit you.:eusa_eh:

You got a problem with that?:eusa_eh:

i just see no reason that i cant have skulls instead of medals....you are just a hard ass...admit it.....:lol:

I never denied it. However, the fact that you see no reason someone doesn't want to spend hours rewriting software just for you is irrelevant to that. Next someone would want flowers, and butterflies and other sissy-shit like that and floof up the board.

THEN where would be?:lol:

I heard this is where I order what I want...

heartbeat.gif

different shades works for me :D

OH and how about sparkles when we get 10??? :eusa_drool:

Well, there's the one in my sig, but my favorite passage is from Alice in Wonderland.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where –" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"– so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

I used that in my valedictorian speech.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.
Abraham Lincoln

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
Benjamin Franklin

Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.
Abraham Lincoln

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
President Abraham Lincoln, annual message to Congress, December 3, 1861

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Lman, I don't get the first one, how does the government waste our labor? Is that by pork? Is that what it means?

LOVE the second one

Forum List

Back