yes, obammy had 10 trillion worth
And deficits have gotten worse.
And no one cares

They care depending upon who is sitting in the White House

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dems only care about republ debt
Repubs only care about dem debt

Not one single voter that votes for dems or repubs cares about the debt

Keynesian theory is that the government should go into debt and increase spending during a weak economy. But when the economy picks up - and especially when it booms - the government should first pay down the debt and the once the deficit is under control, lower taxes.

During the 2008 recession, government spending and a willingness to increase government debt was the right thing to do. However, during GW Bushes first term - when there was a surplus, and now that we're in an economic boom, the government should pay down it's debt first and lower taxes later.

The GOP keeps screwing up this simple formula.

When was the last time any administration paid down any debt?

No one cares about the debt

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DEBT

the evidence is all around you stop denying it.

yes, obammy had 10 trillion worth
And no one cares

Keynesian theory is that the government should go into debt and increase spending during a weak economy. But when the economy picks up - and especially when it booms - the government should first pay down the debt and the once the deficit is under control, lower taxes.

During the 2008 recession, government spending and a willingness to increase government debt was the right thing to do. However, during GW Bushes first term - when there was a surplus, and now that we're in an economic boom, the government should pay down it's debt first and lower taxes later.

Let’s privatize social security then. Why’s the left against that?

And no one cares

When was the last time any administration paid down any debt?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DEBT

the evidence is all around you stop denying it.
They don’t understand the debt

Supply-side economics is based on the theory that tax income from increased growth will more than make up for the cuts.

Is the GOP going to wait until they have accomplished this with the first round? Nope.

That would be too fuckin' complicated, and besides, talk radio doesn't give a shit.

House Republicans propose more tax cuts as elections near

Go ahead house dems vote against making those tax cuts for the middle class permanent...I dare ya!
Their bill would make the temporary tax cuts permanent, and thus accelerate deficits even more.

All to buy the votes of retards.

SO the fuck what?

If it was a dem doing it you wouldn't be saying boo about it

If anyone says they care about the debt and then votes for either a republican or a democrat they are lying.

Go ahead house dems vote against making those tax cuts for the middle class permanent...I dare ya!
I think you may be confused sweetheart.

The wealthy and corporations are not the same as the middle class.

Remember, Hump ran on no tax cuts for billionaires and the middle class would get 4,000 to 9,000 each in tax cuts. Trump said that.

And we know how that turned out.

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

Them's the facts honeybunch. Them's the facts.
They want to make the cuts for the middle class permanent. Something that wasn't done because leftists didn't want the middle class keeping more of their hard earned money. Let's see if they want to run on that vote in November. :) You can whine and lie until the cows come home the tax cuts helped every day Americans the most.

The middle class got very little out of this. They want to make it permanent for the rich. There is no way this should be passed without closing the loopholes for the rich that were created in the last tax bill.

Their bill would make the temporary tax cuts permanent, and thus accelerate deficits even more.

SO the fuck what?

If anyone says they care about the debt and then votes for either a republican or a democrat they are lying.
Liar.

I have been talking about the debt ever since coming to this forum.

So your horseshit straw man fails.

Better luck next time.

You all whined and whined and whined about Obama's spending for eight years. Now you are the ones who haven't said boo about Trump's spending even though he is on track to bust Obama's record debt wide open.

You are a hypocrite, and just tried to project your own hypocrisy onto me. Fuck you, you're busted.

So now we have two hypocritical tards' response to deficit spending on record:

SO the fuck what?
winner.jpg

Remember, Hump ran on no tax cuts for billionaires and the middle class would get 4,000 to 9,000 each in tax cuts. Trump said that.

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

They want to make the cuts for the middle class permanent. Something that wasn't done because leftists didn't want the middle class keeping more of their hard earned money. Let's see if they want to run on that vote in November. :) You can whine and lie until the cows come home the tax cuts helped every day Americans the most.

The middle class got very little out of this. They want to make it permanent for the rich. There is no way this should be passed without closing the loopholes for the rich that were created in the last tax bill.
what is very little? why are you always vague? let's see the stats fk, why don't you ever fking provide links to your nonsense posts?

SO the fuck what?

Liar.

Better luck next time.

You all whined and whined and whined about Obama's spending for eight years. Now you are the ones who haven't said boo about Trump's spending even though he is on track to bust Obama's record debt wide open.

You are a hypocrite, and just tried to project your own hypocrisy onto me. Fuck you, you're busted.

The Kenyan invested in America’s filth, our bottom feeders...ShaQuita, illegal Guadalupe and their filthy litters...your current POTUS is investing in good, real Americans...good, real Americans support this investment. TA-DA!

You leftists can keep LYING about the tax cuts but the people see the more take home pay and less taxes coming from their checks themselves...that's ALL that needs to be seen!

The polls show that support for the tax bill is tepid at best. In addition, the parties are pretty even on who is most trusted on taxes.

Swing state voters unimpressed by tax scam: Like ‘being thrown a bone’
polls and polls and more polls, who fking cares about your frivolous polls???????

SO the fuck what?

Liar.

Better luck next time.

The Kenyan invested in America’s filth, our bottom feeders...ShaQuita, illegal Guadalupe and their filthy litters...your current POTUS is investing in good, real Americans...good, real Americans support this investment. TA-DA!
obammy didn't want americas best he wanted our worst and the globe's worst.

You leftists can keep LYING about the tax cuts but the people see the more take home pay and less taxes coming from their checks themselves...that's ALL that needs to be seen!
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Oh NOW you lefties care about the debt!?
You sound like the lefty to me. Spend, spend, spend....
CUTTING taxes is not SPENDING its letting people keep more of what they have and by making the corporate tax rate around the same as the rest of the world it brought back companies HERE aka they make more here,employ more people here therefore we get more revenue from taxes from them HERE.

This is supposed to be tax reform. In tax reform you take away tax breaks in exchange for lower rates. Paul Ryan said he could only get the tax rate for corporations down to 28% based on the corporate tax breaks they were getting rid of. The rest was paid for by getting rid of tax breaks for individuals. For example, the standard deduction was not indexed to inflation which means it will be worth less each year as we see inflation increase.

The polls show that support for the tax bill is tepid at best. In addition, the parties are pretty even on who is most trusted on taxes.

Swing state voters unimpressed by tax scam: Like ‘being thrown a bone’
polls and polls and more polls, who fking cares about your frivolous polls???????

You had better fking worry about them. At least you will know from where the blade fell in November.

Millions of middle class business owners operating under sole proprietorship, S corps or LLCs got a very nice tax cut

SO the fuck what?

Liar.

Better luck next time.

If you have voted for a democrat or a republican you do not give a flying or any other kind of FUCK about the debt

Every single presidential administration in my life time has INCREASED the debt and no one really cares

Having seen the evidence that no one cares I have stopped wasting my time and energy caring about the debt and now all I care about is keeping as much of my own money as possible and I suggest you stop tilting at windmills and do the same

Oh and FYI I haven't voted for a republican or a democrat in 20 years

How much of a tax cut did you get folks?

Look at your pay stubs. You see a difference?

I'm betting unless you make some serious money already the "change" is just that

change

What you people fail to acknowledge is that the new tax law gave sizable tax breaks to millions of middle class people who are self employed or who own and operate S corps and LLCs

Section 199A of the tax code gave middle class business owners a 20% deduction on a portion of their business income.

That is not true. The fact is for middle class business owners, they pay a lower rate already by paying individual rates. The people that will benefit are the rich. The passthrough portion of this should be repealed.

Forum List

Back