GOP sides with Syria, Iran and North Korea. I couldn't believe it either.

You support Asad, bigreb, one of the great mass murderers.

I support the opposition to him. The issue is how to keep arms out of aq's hands.

If aq had a way to get BHO, you would help them, I think.
I aq had a way to get BHO, they wouldn't want to. He is their friend.

You are, because you support their aims: to destabilize America. You are willing to help them instead of work to make America better.

Jake you admitted that you support America's enemy that is lower than whale shit and it's at the bottom of the ocean

I aq had a way to get BHO, they wouldn't want to. He is their friend.

You are, because you support their aims: to destabilize America. You are willing to help them instead of work to make America better.

Jake you admitted that you support America's enemy that is lower than whale shit and it's at the bottom of the ocean

You are confused, as usual.. You support Asad, our enemy. You support Iran and North Korea. You are a piece of shit.

You are confused, as usual.. You support Asad, our enemy. You support Iran and North Korea. You are a piece of shit.

Blatant lie You said you support the opposition of Asad, you earlier recognize that al Qaeda was part of the Syrian rebels? Asad is not our enemy when did he attack us?

Blatant lie You said you support the opposition of Asad, you earlier recognize that al Qaeda was part of the Syrian rebels? Asad is not our enemy when did he attack us?

You said you supported them. Why are you supporting Asad? He is not our enemy? Iran and NK are not our enemies?

You and those who think like you are the enemy of the American people.

You said you supported them. Why are you supporting Asad? He is not our enemy? Iran and NK are not our enemies?

You said you supported them.
That is a god dam lie you cock sucking son of a bitch.
You are the one that said you support al Qaeda "we just need to keep the weapons out of their hands" or some bull shit You're pathetic you got caught. You admitted to supporting America's enemy.

You are the one that said you support al Qaeda "we just need to keep the weapons out of their hands" or some bull shit You're pathetic you got caught. You admitted to supporting America's enemy.

You are the fluffer here, bigrebnc, we all know that.

I said I supported the opposition to Asad and that issue was to keep arms out of the hands of aq: that is not supporting aq, sweetie.

You support Asad and Iran and NK. You would support the devil, if you aligned on the same issue.

You have no sense of morality at all, do you?

You are the fluffer here, bigrebnc, we all know that.

I said I supported the opposition to Asad and that issue was to keep arms out of the hands of aq: that is not supporting aq, sweetie.

You support Asad and Iran and NK. You would support the devil, if you aligned on the same issue.

You have no sense of morality at all, do you?

You admitted to supporting al Qaeda over Asad. Asad is not our enemy he hasn't attacked us al Qaeda has.

I admit to supporting the opposition to Asad, you bet, which does not mean I support aq.

But you do support Asad, Iran, and North Korea's opposition to America: that is quite clear.

Iran has attacked us. Syrian terrorists have reportedly attacked us. I was in the Army when NK soldiers killed our soldiers in 1976.

By your own standards, you support the enemies who attack us.

Scum. You are scum.

Last edited:
I admit to supporting the opposition to Asad, you bet, which does not mean I support aq.

But you do support Asad, Iran, and North Korea's opposition to America: that is quite clear.

Iran has attacked us. Syrian terrorists have reportedly attacked us. I was in the Army when NK soldiers killed our soldiers in 1976.

Scum. You are scum.

You admitted
You admitted to supporting al Qaeda over Asad. Asad is not our enemy he hasn't attacked us al Qaeda has.
You got caught and now are lying to cover up.

Should the US support the opposition against Asad, bigreb? Yes or no.

Well you have to see what the consequences are of supporting or opposing him. I personally would support removing him, he's been a state sponsor of terrosists and so was his father....but what is the alternative? I thought liberals condemned toppling governments as I recall, whether it was Iran or Iraq, they tend to not go for it.....

But Asad is a pain in the ass to us and he's killing his own people pretty brutally....he needs to go...Iran and NK should be next...I'm down with that.....but as for the UN treaty even a broken clock can be right twice a day.....and the UN should have no power in the US....they should f off and work on the dictators and despots around the world....like Iran, Syria and NK.

hilarious, i directly answered your question and you have yet to answer any of mine. post 65 addresses your question and gives links (i posted it three times now). they did support iraq I, II and afghanistan. not all, but either most did in one case or many did in another. you lose again.

now, are you going address my points and facts or are you just going to be a petulant tattle tale?

He does that, he just attacks your points, and makes himself look stupid, all the while he never gives his own.....he's a waste of time and complete tool...but he is fun to play around with from time to time.

Should the US support the opposition against Asad, bigreb? Yes or no.

Well you have to see what the consequences are of supporting or opposing him. I personally would support removing him, he's been a state sponsor of terrosists and so was his father....but what is the alternative? I thought liberals condemned toppling governments as I recall, whether it was Iran or Iraq, they tend to not go for it.....

But Asad is a pain in the ass to us and he's killing his own people pretty brutally....he needs to go...Iran and NK should be next...I'm down with that.....but as for the UN treaty even a broken clock can be right twice a day.....and the UN should have no power in the US....they should f off and work on the dictators and despots around the world....like Iran, Syria and NK.

Do you favor supporting al Qaeda over Asad?That's what jake has admitted to.

There are two groups who support a free flow of all weapons into almost anyone's hands:

- Terrorists and rogue nations
- Republicans

Its about that simple really. See, without terrorists and rogue nations, who would Republicans have to go to war with? And without anyone to go to war with, how would defense lobbyists get money to their private defense contractors?

There are two groups who oppose the right of individuals to defend themselves;

• Tyrants who kill anyone who runs against them in elections.
  • Democrats.
See how simple it is? Or did you miss the part where Mugabe is one of the people that have been pushing for this treaty?

Yup, the leaders and tyrants of NK, Iran, and Syria are just NRA freedom fighters.

What a bunch of yoiks.

wow Jake sided with the lefties..again....wow he's Stalinist Republican, I had no idea they existed.......

Funny he supports those 3 countries on everything else like building nukes, but complains because they dont want to give up guns.......liberals are insane

Scum. You are scum.

here jake is caught in another one of his dishonest double standards. AQ is gainst assad and has links to those fighting against assad, and jake admits he supports the opposition to assad.

thus, using jake's own logic, he supports assad. he can't claim someone is aligned with iran, nk or syria for having opposition to one UN treaty and then claim he does not support AQ when he supports the opposition. jake once again destroys his own lame arguments.

the tool pwned himself again. :lol:

We see the reactionaries here aligned with the "righties", NK and Iran and Syria. Everybody else are the lefties. If ever the looniness of this small group of political sad sacks was evident, here it is.

Forum List

Back