GOP say Obama hate isn't about race. Obviously it is personal. So what is it?

well how cute, because if they IMPEACHED Bush over Iraq, the Democrats would of had to IMPEACH themselves FOR VOTING FOR IT..:lol:

You make no sense. They voted for it at a time of great concern and fevered patriotism - BECAUSE BUSH LIED TO ALL OF US ABOUT IRAQ WMD.

LOL, you have SOME LAME ASS EXCUSE for anything the Democrats do. they must so STUPID they didn't know Bush was lying...they should be thrown OUT OF OFFICE FOR being DUMB and being so eaisly FOOLED

Seriously, are you factually challenged?

88% of black voters turned out to punch chads that magically didn't hang for uncle Obama. If that wasn't about racial pride and democratic brainwashing then I don't know what is.

well how cute, because if they IMPEACHED Bush over Iraq, the Democrats would of had to IMPEACH themselves FOR VOTING FOR IT..:lol:

You make no sense. They voted for it at a time of great concern and fevered patriotism - BECAUSE BUSH LIED TO ALL OF US ABOUT IRAQ WMD.

LOL, you have SOME LAME ASS EXCUSE for anything the Democrats do. they must so STUPID they didn't know Bush was lying...they should be thrown OUT OF OFFICE FOR being DUMB and being so eaisly FOOLED

Sooo, you knew Bush was lying...?

Seriously, are you factually challenged?

Seriously dear. are you a Democrat-Progressive sheep. Or do you REALLY just BEILIVE the Democrats can't do NO WRONGS. I mean SERIOUSLY

Sooo, you knew Bush was lying...?

I'm not playing your alls little leftie games, I was REPEATING YOUR LIES about Bush lying..now carry on dear.

2784486_370.jpg

Haven't we all read the threads - only Democrats play the race card!

Despite the fact that BLACKS, living on the so-called "Liberal Plantation" and too stupid to know what's good for them, traditionally vote overwhelmingly for Democratic candidates!

Last edited:
Haven't we all read the threads - only Democrats play the race card!

Despite the fact that 90%+ of all Blacks, living on the so-called "Liberal Plantation" and too stupid to know what's good for them, traditionally vote for the Democrats!

oh brother, I guess the first TIME WASN'T ENOUGH..it's still STUPID the second time around. I mean, BLACKS have it so well off voting for Democrats. those housing projects (liberal plantations) look so cozy and SAFE.

No, it doesn't make sense! I've never seen anything like this intense hatred for Obama by wingnuts. Their hatred supercedes country and patriotism. Under the circumstances, Obama had done a remarkable job so far.
i would comment on this.....but i dont want to hurt your feelings....i know what a pussy you are.....so ill pass....

I won't neg you if you don't make it personal...but you already did...

you think i care about your neg reps dumbass?......:lol:.....fuck that ill make it personal so you can break me with your 23 points......Lacunta.....your a pussy.....like i told you before take Deans Dick out of your mouth,you look ridiculous talking while it's in there....there is that Personal enough for ya?....:lol:

i would comment on this.....but i dont want to hurt your feelings....i know what a pussy you are.....so ill pass....

I won't neg you if you don't make it personal...but you already did...

you think i care about your neg reps dumbass?......:lol:.....fuck that ill make it personal so you can break me with your 23 points......Lacunta.....your a pussy.....like i told you before take Deans Dick out of your mouth,you look ridiculous talking while it's in there....there is that Personal enough for ya?....:lol:

Who is Dean?

If it isn't race, then what is it?

True, it’s not race.

It’s something much more basic: power.

The GOP would hate whatever democrat is in the WH (perceived by republicans as their ‘birth right’), regardless his race.

Republicans crave the power and influence of the Imperial Presidency, they’ll do anything to get it back.

and i suppose Democrats dont?.....

True, it’s not race.

It’s something much more basic: power.

The GOP would hate whatever democrat is in the WH (perceived by republicans as their ‘birth right’), regardless his race.

Republicans crave the power and influence of the Imperial Presidency, they’ll do anything to get it back.

and i suppose Democrats dont?.....

for sure, it the Democrats didn't think that way, then the OBAMA wouldn't be running again..
But I guess KEEPING that power and influence is way more important..:lol::lol:

You look at the Republican Party. 90% white and mostly based in the south. The southern conservatives give it a very strong "confederate background". But the right wingers say this intense hatred of this man isn't about race.

And make no mistake about it. This is very intense and deeply personal hatred from the gut. There is no mild dislike or disagreement. This is deep hated. The kind where you want the object of your hate to suffer. The hate is so great, they are willing to see terrible damage done to the country.
<snip>

Claiming that Obama is HATED for any reason, and claiming that the 'hatred' is personal, is where your statement falls short.

Belle whether you believe it or not....you Hate Obama,yes you hate him, because he is Black.....not because of what he does.....he is a Black guy.....just ask Dean.....he will tell you....

The left has been claiming since 2008 that racism is to blame for republicans, moderates and independents disagreeing with Obama policies and actions. It hasn't worked yet but MAYBE this time it will.

Remember when Republicans were pointing out the problems with Freddie and Fannie and that was attributed to racism?

What year was that? Wasn't that before 2008?

I guess my point is that the accusations were always in the Democrats quiver. Having a black candidate just gave them more of an excuse to use it.

Forum List

Back