GOP Rep Says Planned Parenthood Are Racist Baby Murderers

Mamooth you are a stupid fuck.

How sweet, fresh meat. I was hoping that a race-baiting pro-lifer would parrot the standard list of out-of-context and fabricated quotes, and Amazed didn't disappoint.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Nothing suspicious about that quote. It points out that that for political gain, certain parties were planning to lie about how Sanger wanted to exterminate blacks, and steps should be taken to head that off. In other words, Sanger is talking about how to deal with people like Amazed.

Has zilch to do with race, with the only mention of the word referring to the human race. Sanger thought poor people shouldn't breed, and she'd make a fine Republican in that way, but she was color-blind in that regard. She had that mild racism common to basically every white person of that era, but she absolutely forbade her people to treat blacks any differently than whites.

An entirely fabricated quote. Sanger never said any such thing. Nobody ever said such a thing.

Misattributed quote. Actual source is nazi Ernst Rudin. Sanger was no longer running BCR when that was published.

Fabricated. You can read "The Woman Rebel Vol I part I" right here. Nothing like that quote is in there.

http://wyatt.elasticbeanstalk.com/mep/MS/xml/ms308396.html#ms308396

... The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order

Misattributed quote. Actual source is Alice Groff.

... The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members
is to kill it."

Satirical quote, drawing attention to the miserable conditions that the poor lived in.

So as predicted, half of the quotes were ripped screaming out of context, and half were flat out fabricated. Amazed, if you have any integrity, you'll now take your sources to task for lying to you like they did. But if you lack integrity, you'll keep kissing up to them, and instead keep cursing at me for revealing the truth.

(smile) Sorry kid you don't get to reinterpret her words, this and you ain't my first rodeo.

Go get the context of each quote or move along......this is a very weak tack,even for a moron like you ;)

Just another example of how the GOP has gone completely off their rockers to pander to the radical right wing extremists.

A GOP rep from Kansas (shocker) states that planned parenthood are racist baby murderers

Republican Rep. calls Planned Parenthood ‘racist’ baby murderers | The Raw Story

More Minority Babies are Aborted. That is a fact, I am sure if the roles were reversed you guys would point that fact our and play the race card. So stop with the Fake outrage and Hypocrisy please.

BTW you are welcome to learn more about what Mormons actually believe. You can get a Book of Mormon for free and I have some friends who would love to meet with you and talk more about our faith.

Hell no, I'm sure most people think those LDS cult doorknockers are the worse solicitors of any.

You are a retard, the LDS is only active soliciting in small parts of the US, while the Jahova Witnesses are everywhere.

:)

They are! They are still following Margaret Sanger.

MLK, DuBois, Bethune and all the black leaders of the day held Sanger in very high regard. Were they also trying to genocide the black race, or were those leaders just really stupid dupes of Sanger?

Only the worst pro-life race-baiters still trot out the "Sanger was a racist!" idiot lie. And to do so, they'll cut-and-paste a standard mixture of out-of-context quotes and many outright fabrications. And when they get called on that BS, they retreat and then parrot the exact same list later, even though they know it's a pack of lies. I've only watched it happen dozens of times. Pro-lifers think that God has given then a free pass on lying for the cause, therefore pro-lifers will lie for the cause.

Well said... A RW Poster once posted a bunch of supposed Sanger quotes. Two of them turned out to be outright fabrications, and the other three were taken out of context.

Here's the thing. I would love to see there be less abortions. But how do we get there.

Banning abortion doesn't work. Yesterday, I posted a link (ignored by the Pro-Life crowd) of how abortion was banned in Romania because the Commie dictator there wanted to boost the number of workers he had. There was a spike, and ten years later, the birth rate numbers crashed.

You can also take a country like the Philippines, where abortion is illegal, but 500,000 abortions a year are performed.

(smile) Sorry kid you don't get to reinterpret her words, this and you ain't my first rodeo.

Grow up. Everyone knows you got caught being a lying parrot. You can't change that by waving your hands around and desperately trying to evade.

Go get the context of each quote or move along......this is a very weak tack,even for a moron like you.

You lied about Sanger. You got caught red-handed repeating a long list of some outright fabrications. Before, you could use ignorance as an excuse, but no longer. You are now choosing to deliberately lie. You will continue to repeat the same debunked lies somewhere else in the future, and you will continue to tongue the rectums of the people who fed you the lies.

My point is made by Amazed. I have never, not even once in dozens of debunkings, seen even one pro-lifer admit that they got fooled into parroting lies. Instead, every single one of them responds by openly choosing to side with the lying ratfuks. Everything any pro-lifer says should always be initially assumed to be a fabrication, unless indepedent evidence shows otherwise. Being the ultimate moral relativists, they believe God has given them a free pass to lie for the cause, thus they lie for the cause every time they get the chance.

Last edited:
You know, Willard has been very active in the Mormon church all his life, which believe Jesus was from america and the indians were painted red because they are evil. They also believe that blacks can not be part of the church, and the only way they can get into heaven is if they are slaves.

Mormons also believe alcohol, tobacco, even caffeen and hot drinks like coffee and tea are "sins"

He also likely wears magic underwear.

Good luck coming back from that one :lol:

1) Mormons dont believe Jesus was from America
2) Mormons dont believe that indiants were painted red because they are evil
3) Mormons have never believed that blacks cannot be part of the Church. Im sure Yeah Samake would be surprised by that claim.
4) Mormons have always been against slavery, that's one of the reasons the people of Misouri tried to extreminate us.
5) Beleiving your body is a temple and you need to take care of it, is not really that radical.
6) There is no such thing as magic underwear.
7) What the heck is there to come back from?

1) You believe he visited an American tribe known as the Nephites, which is pretty much just as silly.

2) 2 Nephi 5:21 "And he [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them ... wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

3) Blacks were excluded from the preisthood until 1978.

4) Actually, the folks in Missouri tried to wipe you out because you were sending out terrorist Danite murder squads to harrass them. As far as slavery-

Pioneers and Cowboys

Slavery was legal in Utah as a result of the Compromise of 1850, which brought California into the Union as a free state while allowing Utah and New Mexico territories the option of deciding the issue by "popular sovereignty." Some Mormon pioneers from the South had brought African-American slaves with them when they migrated west. Some freed their slaves in Utah; others who went on to California had to emancipate them there.

The Mormon church had no official doctrine for or against slaveholding, and leaders were ambivalent. In 1836 Joseph Smith wrote that masters should treat slaves humanely and that slaves owed their owners obedience. During his presidential campaign in 1844, however, he came out for abolition. Brigham Young tacitly supported slaveholding, declaring that although Utah was not suited for slavery the practice was ordained by God. In 1851 Apostle Orson Hyde said the church would not interfere in relations between master and slave.

5) It's radical when you make it a religious doctrine. Especially when it has little scientific basis.

6) Because you can't make this shit up...

Is Mormon underwear magic? - Salon.com

7) I'd like to see you come back from the insanity you've signed up for...

MLK, DuBois, Bethune and all the black leaders of the day held Sanger in very high regard. Were they also trying to genocide the black race, or were those leaders just really stupid dupes of Sanger?

Only the worst pro-life race-baiters still trot out the "Sanger was a racist!" idiot lie. And to do so, they'll cut-and-paste a standard mixture of out-of-context quotes and many outright fabrications. And when they get called on that BS, they retreat and then parrot the exact same list later, even though they know it's a pack of lies. I've only watched it happen dozens of times. Pro-lifers think that God has given then a free pass on lying for the cause, therefore pro-lifers will lie for the cause.

Well said... A RW Poster once posted a bunch of supposed Sanger quotes. Two of them turned out to be outright fabrications, and the other three were taken out of context.

Here's the thing. I would love to see there be less abortions. But how do we get there.

Banning abortion doesn't work. Yesterday, I posted a link (ignored by the Pro-Life crowd) of how abortion was banned in Romania because the Commie dictator there wanted to boost the number of workers he had. There was a spike, and ten years later, the birth rate numbers crashed.

You can also take a country like the Philippines, where abortion is illegal, but 500,000 abortions a year are performed.

Sanger instituted The Negro Project to abort black children whom she considered inferior and a detriment to society.

She was an abject devotee to Eugenics, and a supporter of specifically Malthusian Eugenics.

She chose to speak ata KKK rally.

You people can dance, dodge and weave...but one consorts with people like oneself.

Just another example of how the GOP has gone completely off their rockers to pander to the radical right wing extremists.

A GOP rep from Kansas (shocker) states that planned parenthood are racist baby murderers

Republican Rep. calls Planned Parenthood ‘racist’ baby murderers | The Raw Story
Look up Margaret Sanger. She started plan Parenthood.

Here are her quotes. Her own words.. Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words

Quote 1 On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

Quote 2 On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

Quote 3

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

Go read the rest .. The leader of planned parenthood was a racist.. But go ahead and defend that institution ..

Grow up. Everyone knows you got caught being a lying parrot. You can't change that by waving your hands around and desperately trying to evade.

Go get the context of each quote or move along......this is a very weak tack,even for a moron like you.

You lied about Sanger. You got caught red-handed repeating a long list of some outright fabrications. Before, you could use ignorance as an excuse, but no longer. You are now choosing to deliberately lie. You will continue to repeat the same debunked lies somewhere else in the future, and you will continue to tongue the rectums of the people who fed you the lies.

My point is made by Amazed. I have never, not even once in dozens of debunkings, seen even one pro-lifer admit that they got fooled into parroting lies. Instead, every single one of them responds by openly choosing to side with the lying ratfuks. Everything any pro-lifer says should always be initially assumed to be a fabrication, unless indepedent evidence shows otherwise. Being the ultimate moral relativists, they believe God has given them a free pass to lie for the cause, thus they lie for the cause every time they get the chance.

Too funny, you are unabe to even get ONE of those qwuotes in context to "prove" your asertions and choose to simply ru about the forum screaming "I won"!!!!!

She was a eugenics devotee.

Through the Negro Project she sought to limit Black births because were a detriment, a drag on Society.
She chose to speak at a KKK gathering.

Run along kid.

She respected and did not tolerate bigotry by anyone on her staff , however she did feel lighter skinned races were superior to dark skinned races. Many history books support her views of racism. Pretty much common knowledge. She was into eugenics and wanted all retarded people to be sterilized. She was not for euthanasia.

Here are her quotes.

Ah, more pro-life parrots-of-lies arrive. And they're not even smart enough to read the stinkin' thread first.

Quote 1 On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

A flat out lie by the pro-lifers. A big stinkin' fabrication. Sanger never said that, no one ever said that. And it won't matter. They know it's a lie, and they don't care. They'll still endlessly repeat it.

Quote 2 On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

Third-hand reinterpretations don't really count for anything.

Quote 3 On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

First, that's not racist. Second, it's a fabrication. Here's the "Plan for Peace". There's nothing about licenses in it.

Stalking the Wild Taboo - Margaret Sanger: A Plan for Peace

Go read the rest .. The leader of planned parenthood was a racist.. But go ahead and defend that institution ..

So, you gave us two fabrications and one thirdhand reinterpretion.

PP and Sanger need no defending. You do, given that you're so unapologetically dishonest (if you condemn your source for lying to you, I will retract that). You appear to be just another pro-lifer who thinks that God has given him a free pass to lie for the cause.

Sanger instituted The Negro Project to abort black children whom she considered inferior and a detriment to society.

An outright lie. Again, MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all the black leaders of the era were big supporters of Sanger and that project.

She was an abject devotee to Eugenics,

Er, no. She was vehemently opposed to Nazi eugenics and any exterminations. She did think the state should prevent the scum-of-the-earth from breeding, but that was a common view of that era.

and a supporter of specifically Malthusian Eugenics.

No. Malthus said population as a whole has to be limited. That's not Sanger. She just said defectives should be limited, a very different thing.

Sanger, a Catholic, bravely risked her life to speak to a KKK women's group about birth control. That's how devoted to women's lives she was. It's very dishonest to insinuate that indicates some kind of support of the KKK policies.

You people can dance, dodge and weave...but one consorts with people like oneself.

We don't evade. We directly point out that you keep lying about Sanger.

She was an abject devotee to Eugenics, and a supporter of specifically Malthusian Eugenics.

LInks? Proof? Anything like that I can't tear apart in about five minutes...

Too funny, you are unabe to even get ONE of those qwuotes

Another lie. I gave you one link to one original source that showed the quote wasn't there, and thus proved it was fabricated. One link is all you deserved, given the history I have with your type. I could have provided detailed sources and long context to every single thing ... and it wouldn't have changed things. You'd simply have found another reason to evade.

in context to "prove" your asertions and choose to simply ru about the forum screaming "I won"!!!!!

Several more of them are here. Look in the "misattributed" section.

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote

Before I waste any more time on you, you need to demonstrate that you're acting in good faith, that you can be convinced by evidence and are willing to correct your errors. Given that links have been given to prove that several of the quotes you copied were fabrications or misattributions, you need to admit that, and that your source lied to you about them.

Once you demonstrate your good faith by doing so, I will be willing to spend the time giving a detailed documentation of everything. But if you are unwilling to demonstrate your good faith, then there's no point in me wasting time trying to educate an unrepenetant propagandist.

Forum List

Back