GOP Rep Says Planned Parenthood Are Racist Baby Murderers

Just another example of how the GOP has gone completely off their rockers to pander to the radical right wing extremists.

A GOP rep from Kansas (shocker) states that planned parenthood are racist baby murderers

Republican Rep. calls Planned Parenthood ‘racist’ baby murderers | The Raw Story

... and you're point is?

1236646217949.gif

They are! They are still following Margaret Sanger.

MLK, DuBois, Bethune and all the black leaders of the day held Sanger in very high regard. Were they also trying to genocide the black race, or were those leaders just really stupid dupes of Sanger?

Only the worst pro-life race-baiters still trot out the "Sanger was a racist!" idiot lie. And to do so, they'll cut-and-paste a standard mixture of out-of-context quotes and many outright fabrications. And when they get called on that BS, they retreat and then parrot the exact same list later, even though they know it's a pack of lies. I've only watched it happen dozens of times. Pro-lifers think that God has given then a free pass on lying for the cause, therefore pro-lifers will lie for the cause.

Mitt Romney used to be a big supporter of Planned Parenthood.

Until he flip-flopped.

Sure did, he even attended rallies and donated to them, until his GOP masters said that was bad, now he's against freedom.

Oddly enough the GOP controlled house just passed a spending bill which is better explained by Laurence Vance than I:

The bill that House Republicans passed yesterday, and which I commented about here, funds the government for six months into the new fiscal year, which begins on October 1. According to CNS News, the bill
will permit funding for Planned Parenthood and ObamaCare--including the regulation that took effect on Aug. 1 that will require virtually all health plans in the United States to cover, without fees or co-pay, sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives, including those that induce abortions.
According to its 2009-2010 annual report, Planned Parenthood received $487.4 million in government money; and according to its fact sheet, Planned Parenthood performed 329,445 abortions in 2010.
Why do "pro-life" Republicans continue to fund abortion? Yes, I know that Planned Parenthood provides other "services" besides abortion, but why should the organization (or any organization) receive any federal dollars in the first place?

So a GOP Rep called an organization that was founded, as claimed by it's Founder, to eliminate the undesirable races and peoples from our society, is a racist organization?

So it's offensive since you are ignorant of it's history?

They are! They are still following Margaret Sanger.

MLK, DuBois, Bethune and all the black leaders of the day held Sanger in very high regard. Were they also trying to genocide the black race, or were those leaders just really stupid dupes of Sanger?

Only the worst pro-life race-baiters still trot out the "Sanger was a racist!" idiot lie. And to do so, they'll cut-and-paste a standard mixture of out-of-context quotes and many outright fabrications. And when they get called on that BS, they retreat and then parrot the exact same list later, even though they know it's a pack of lies. I've only watched it happen dozens of times. Pro-lifers think that God has given then a free pass on lying for the cause, therefore pro-lifers will lie for the cause.

I'm not going to argue that black leaders support the deaths of black babies. Every Grand Kleagle worth wearing the hood agrees.

So a GOP Rep called an organization that was founded, as claimed by it's Founder, to eliminate the undesirable races and peoples from our society, is a racist organization?

So it's offensive since you are ignorant of it's history?

Maybe you'll show some guts and explain why all the black leaders of her day supported Sanger. How does that square with your whackaloon "Sanger was a genocidal racist!" big lie?

Mamooth you are a stupid fuck.

te=Katzndogz;5988415]They are! They are still following Margaret Sanger.[/quote]

Only the worst pro-life race-baiters still trot out the "Sanger was a racist!" idiot lie. And to do so, they'll cut-and-paste a standard mixture of out-of-context quotes and many outright fabrications. And when they get called on that BS, they retreat and then parrot the exact same list later, even though they know it's a pack of lies. I've only watched it happen dozens of times. Pro-lifers think that God has given then a free pass on lying for the cause, therefore pro-lifers will lie for the cause.[/QUOTE]

You are a moron.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
-- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255
Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Original source: Sophia Smith
Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts. Also described in
Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth

"Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying
... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ...
[Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the
world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of
others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead
weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the
stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world,
it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying
for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing,
unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born
at all."
-- Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization , 1922. Chapter on "The
Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library
edition.

"[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a
deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to
the race."
"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent
Multiplication of this bad stock."
-- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review .
"[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden
of unwanted children ... [Women must have the right] to live ... to love
... to be lazy ... to be an unmarried mother ... to create ... to destroy
... The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order
... The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members
is to kill it."
-- Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel , Volume I, Number 1.
Reprinted in Woman and the New Race . New York: Brentanos Publishers,
Compiled by: American Life League P.O. Box 1350
Stafford, Virginia 22555 (540) 659-4171
Anti-Christian

http://blackquillandink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/margaret-sanger-quotes.pdf

Mitt Romney used to be a big supporter of Planned Parenthood.

Until he flip-flopped.

Sure did, he even attended rallies and donated to them, until his GOP masters said that was bad, now he's against freedom.

You know, Obama sat in Rev Wright's church for 20 years, until his DNC masters said that was bad.

I like this game. You next.

You know, Willard has been very active in the Mormon church all his life, which believe Jesus was from america and the indians were painted red because they are evil. They also believe that blacks can not be part of the church, and the only way they can get into heaven is if they are slaves.

Mormons also believe alcohol, tobacco, even caffeen and hot drinks like coffee and tea are "sins"

He also likely wears magic underwear.

Good luck coming back from that one :lol:

You know, Willard has been very active in the Mormon church all his life, which believe Jesus was from america and the indians were painted red because they are evil. They also believe that blacks can not be part of the church, and the only way they can get into heaven is if they are slaves.

Mormons also believe alcohol, tobacco, even caffeen and hot drinks like coffee and tea are "sins"

He also likely wears magic underwear.

Good luck coming back from that one :lol:

1) Mormons dont believe Jesus was from America
2) Mormons dont believe that indiants were painted red because they are evil
3) Mormons have never believed that blacks cannot be part of the Church. Im sure Yeah Samake would be surprised by that claim.
4) Mormons have always been against slavery, that's one of the reasons the people of Misouri tried to extreminate us.
5) Beleiving your body is a temple and you need to take care of it, is not really that radical.
6) There is no such thing as magic underwear.
7) What the heck is there to come back from?

BTW you are welcome to learn more about what Mormons actually believe. You can get a Book of Mormon for free and I have some friends who would love to meet with you and talk more about our faith.

BTW you are welcome to learn more about what Mormons actually believe. You can get a Book of Mormon for free and I have some friends who would love to meet with you and talk more about our faith.

Hell no, I'm sure most people think those LDS cult doorknockers are the worse solicitors of any.

Last edited:
Mamooth you are a stupid fuck.

How sweet, fresh meat. I was hoping that a race-baiting pro-lifer would parrot the standard list of out-of-context and fabricated quotes, and Amazed didn't disappoint.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Nothing suspicious about that quote. It points out that that for political gain, certain parties were planning to lie about how Sanger wanted to exterminate blacks, and steps should be taken to head that off. In other words, Sanger is talking about how to deal with people like Amazed.

Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying
... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ...
[Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the
world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of
others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead
weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the
stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world,
it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying
for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing,
unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born
at all.

Has zilch to do with race, with the only mention of the word referring to the human race. Sanger thought poor people shouldn't breed, and she'd make a fine Republican in that way, but she was color-blind in that regard. She had that mild racism common to basically every white person of that era, but she absolutely forbade her people to treat blacks any differently than whites.

[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a
deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to
the race."

An entirely fabricated quote. Sanger never said any such thing. Nobody ever said such a thing.

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent
Multiplication of this bad stock."

Misattributed quote. Actual source is nazi Ernst Rudin. Sanger was no longer running BCR when that was published.

"[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden
of unwanted children ... [Women must have the right] to live ... to love
... to be lazy ... to be an unmarried mother ... to create ... to destroy

Fabricated. You can read "The Woman Rebel Vol I part I" right here. Nothing like that quote is in there.

http://wyatt.elasticbeanstalk.com/mep/MS/xml/ms308396.html#ms308396

... The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order

Misattributed quote. Actual source is Alice Groff.

... The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members
is to kill it."

Satirical quote, drawing attention to the miserable conditions that the poor lived in.

So as predicted, half of the quotes were ripped screaming out of context, and half were flat out fabricated. Amazed, if you have any integrity, you'll now take your sources to task for lying to you like they did. But if you lack integrity, you'll keep kissing up to them, and instead keep cursing at me for revealing the truth.

Forum List

Back