GOP Prediction: Carson over Trump this time next month...

Jeb and Hillary are both toast. and a downturn made un China is coming down the pike. Growthrate prohections of 7.5%, then 3 % and now negative this year for 50% of the world's economic growth over the past 20years is going to cause problems in the US even if our own growth continues to climb. That will upset all political predictions.

... we'll see about my prognosticating (skills?).....

Bush over both of them by Thanksgiving
bush out by Novenber. There is no affection for him. He was coasting on name recognition. He has too many positions that are anathema to the rank and file.
Trump will also be gone. People will get tired of him and he will embarrass himself too often

Bush will be the nominee.

The GOP is the party of McCain and Romney; Bush is republican royalty – republicans can't help themselves, no matter how much they claim to not like Jeb!, they'll play it safe, go with the name, attempt to maintain the dynasty.

It's in their DNA.
He is sinking so fast he will be negative 20 soon

Bush will be the nominee.

The GOP is the party of McCain and Romney; Bush is republican royalty – republicans can't help themselves, no matter how much they claim to not like Jeb!, they'll play it safe, go with the name, attempt to maintain the dynasty.

It's in their DNA.
He is sinking so fast he will be negative 20 soon
Lost his top fundraisers Friday.

bush out by Novenber. There is no affection for him. He was coasting on name recognition. He has too many positions that are anathema to the rank and file.
Trump will also be gone. People will get tired of him and he will embarrass himself too often
__________________________-

Trump don't embarrass easy. And a lot of really smart people--Charles Krauthamer Smart--have given up on guessing when Trump will be gone.

__________________________-

Trump don't embarrass easy. And a lot of really smart people--Charles Krauthamer Smart--have given up on guessing when Trump will be gone.

Damn right Trump is made out of steel, the PC police can't knock his ass down....

Hilary is so fucked

The election may come down to Wall or No Wall, and there is no question where the majority stands on that issue. Trump just might take it to the White House. After Obama, anyone (except Hillary) would be an improvement.

My prediction is its Carson's time right now. Last week it was kasich after the debates in Ohio. It was Walker it was Cruz and it'll be Christie's turn coming up along with fiorino and the rest. They plant the seed and see how you react. No ones picking carson as their front runner, are they? Why all the sudden? What changed from last week?

I think logically Jeb will deliver a knockout blow to Trump before Christmas, and Carson has no chance,

But . . . I am grateful for pulling back the curtain and engaging the voting public so early in the election cycle. He has been a blessing.

Doesn't seem so long ago, but long enough ago to where Trump wasn't in play, that every RW propagandist on the planet was boasting about how strong a field the GOP had.

Then Trump comes out of nowhere and makes them all look like schmucks.

Keep dreaming. He has no support, outside of a few plutocrats.....and leftwing c*nts like you.

Yup, I bet anyone Trump Will win the republican nomination.... And even the presidency their is nothing to take him down, he is Teflon.

What are you willing to bet?

What do you have to bet?

You do know U.S. history right? when ever we get this low we elect a tough leader, we elect a man's man.

It happened with JFK it happened with Regean

U.S. history always repeats itself in Presidents

State the terms of your bet. Do you understand how this works? You tell me what you want to bet, then I decide if I want to accept.

I think it has been a great political season, and it has barely started. I have never had it so good. I have had 4 favorites in 4 months.

Right now, I think the best President/Vice President combo are Fiorina and Rubio...let them have the next year to determine who should be first.

Ted Cruz should be Attorney General. It will take someone like him to clean up the cesspool that Eric Holder left behind. The gross abuses of the Obama Administration should have awakened people to the danger of the President having the Department of Justice in his hip pocket. He can then tell great bureaucracies like the IRS that they can institute their political agenda without fear of legal consequences. It is one step from Tyranny.

Ben Carson can fill any major department he wants. Apparently, he is a quick study and none of it is brain surgery.

Scott Walker should run whatever department can bring the most grief to that true cancer on American Society--the Public Employee Unions who have nearly bankrupted many governmental entities through their fraudulent co-conspiracy with Democrat Elected Officials.

And we ought to pay Don Trump millions to coach John Beohner and Mitch McConnell and the rest of the Republicans in Washington on how to grow some stones.

This would be a start toward getting this country straight, and stopping its lurch toward the proven idiocy of Marxism.

Excuse me. Did you say that you have had four favorites in four months? Meaning.....you've changed your mind about who you support four times since April?

Forum List

Back