GOP Prediction: Carson over Trump this time next month...

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... we'll see about my prognosticating (skills?).....

Nah bonzi.....the The Trump train won't slow down, to much riding on this one.

Bush over both of them by Thanksgiving

Keep dreaming. He has no support, outside of a few plutocrats.....and leftwing c*nts like you.

Yup, I bet anyone Trump Will win the republican nomination.... And even the presidency their is nothing to take him down, he is Teflon.

What are you willing to bet?

What do you have to bet?

You do know U.S. history right? when ever we get this low we elect a tough leader, we elect a man's man.

It happened with JFK it happened with Regean

U.S. history always repeats itself in Presidents

Wait til Trump pics his vp. Watch the scrambling then.

Trump will win this. Even if he has to go indie. Hell, maybe he will go Dem. Who knows what he will do, lol.

I think it has been a great political season, and it has barely started. I have never had it so good. I have had 4 favorites in 4 months.

Right now, I think the best President/Vice President combo are Fiorina and Rubio...let them have the next year to determine who should be first.

Ted Cruz should be Attorney General. It will take someone like him to clean up the cesspool that Eric Holder left behind. The gross abuses of the Obama Administration should have awakened people to the danger of the President having the Department of Justice in his hip pocket. He can then tell great bureaucracies like the IRS that they can institute their political agenda without fear of legal consequences. It is one step from Tyranny.

Ben Carson can fill any major department he wants. Apparently, he is a quick study and none of it is brain surgery.

Scott Walker should run whatever department can bring the most grief to that true cancer on American Society--the Public Employee Unions who have nearly bankrupted many governmental entities through their fraudulent co-conspiracy with Democrat Elected Officials.

And we ought to pay Don Trump millions to coach John Beohner and Mitch McConnell and the rest of the Republicans in Washington on how to grow some stones.

This would be a start toward getting this country straight, and stopping its lurch toward the proven idiocy of Marxism.

Bush will be the nominee.

The GOP is the party of McCain and Romney; Bush is republican royalty – republicans can't help themselves, no matter how much they claim to not like Jeb!, they'll play it safe, go with the name, attempt to maintain the dynasty.

It's in their DNA.

Bush will be the nominee.

The GOP is the party of McCain and Romney; Bush is republican royalty – republicans can't help themselves, no matter how much they claim to not like Jeb!, they'll play it safe, go with the name, attempt to maintain the dynasty.

It's in their DNA.

No way in hell Jeb will be the nominie

New Topics

Forum List

Back