GOP official says God chooses to bless raped women with pregnancy

Pssst, the morning after pill is considered a form of abortion.
Only to.....

cebina.jpg

Hey now making fun of USMB posters wives is not allowed.
That picture is bullshit anyway. That's my cousin and I'm not married to her.

You are the epitome of the sort of person who benefits the most from abortions for all, cowman.
Abusive, foul, and angry.

Just to recap...

He made a claim that there were lots of republicans who want to ban abortion starting at the point of impact...

And has posted about half a dozen more sputtering, incoherent and rage-filled diatribes since then telling me how stupid I am not to have the names of these alleged extremists at my fingertips.

But he still hasn't named anybody. Not one.

Check. Lying, hysterical zealot.

Just to recap...

He made a claim that there were lots of republicans who want to ban abortion starting at the point of impact...

And has posted about half a dozen more sputtering, incoherent and rage-filled diatribes since then telling me how stupid I am not to have the names of these alleged extremists at my fingertips.

But he still hasn't named anybody. Not one.

Check. Lying, hysterical zealot.

ALLEGED EXTREMISTS? Who the fuck said anything about extremists? Life beginning at conception is not an extremist view. It's a commonly held belief by millions of Americans, yourself included.

http://www.abortionsarewrong.com/morning-after-pill/

There... there's one fucking link, one fucking group out of countless. You must not have fucking developed properly in the womb if you're too fucking dumb and naive to find these yourself.

And how about the fucking moron this thread is about? He wants to ban the morning after pill.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/todd-akin-ban-the-morning-after-pill.php

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING DENSE AND WILLFULLY STUPID!?

Also. I'm not the zealot. Anybody who searches about you in threads regarding abortion can see that it is you who is a zealot. You're always screaming at people calling them baby killers and such. Yeah. Not a zealot at all.

Dumb bitch.

Last edited:
Is it time for your medication? You seem to be losing track of what's going on.

Please support this:

"There are wackjob idiots in your camp who believe that abortion is wrong the minute the sperm shoots into the vagina."

Please support this:

"There are wackjob idiots in your camp who believe that abortion is wrong the minute the sperm shoots into the vagina."

Cowman said:
The baby isn't developed within the usefulness of the pill. Abortion is tarring a baby apart with a nervous system. Right?

Oh hey, it's the racist in my signature. Can I have your autograph?

There are wackjob idiots in your camp who believe that abortion is wrong the minute the sperm shoots into the vagina.

Really?

Who?

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that retarded that you can't fucking pull up your own results for people who believe that life begins at conception? And don't tell me you took my "sperm in the vagina" at face value. I'm talking about the moment the egg is fertilized by a sperm.

Already did, idiot.

the only time abortion should be legal is when it's aborting a potential liberul baby.

You're going to have to do better than that if your going to run with the big dogs. :eusa_whistle:

you defend those liberul assholes?they're all baby killers.everyone of them.look at the libtard jerks defending it in this thread, even.sory, i know this is your forum and stuff.just stating my opinion.

Please support this:

Cowman said:
Really?

Who?

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that retarded that you can't fucking pull up your own results for people who believe that life begins at conception? And don't tell me you took my "sperm in the vagina" at face value. I'm talking about the moment the egg is fertilized by a sperm.

Already did, idiot.

No, you didn't.

That makes you the idiot, besides being a liar.

I have a name:

Randall Terry.

Terry said in a statement released earlier that his constituency "is the millions of pro-life advocates who want to make child killing illegal from conception until birth."

Anti-abortion activist announces run against Obama - CNN

Just so you know, being purposefully obtuse about demanding a single name among the millions of nutters who believe a zygote is a baby isn't impressive; you are obviously dodging the point cowman is making.

the only time abortion should be legal is when it's aborting a potential liberul baby.

You're going to have to do better than that if your going to run with the big dogs. :eusa_whistle:

you defend those liberul assholes?they're all baby killers.everyone of them.look at the libtard jerks defending it in this thread, even.sory, i know this is your forum and stuff.just stating my opinion.

Please don't, because your opinion sucks.

Please don't, because your opinion sucks.

i guess you don't believe in the first ammendment then huh?it says i have a right to state my opinion, does it not?yes it does.so i'm going to keep right on telling all you libtard assholes that i'm tired of you taking this country down the path of fire and brim stone.

I'm just stating that the shallow posts usually won't cut it and you'll end up as a chew toy for the left. This isn't my forum...I'm just the piano player.

Wake up and smell the majority, progressive loon extremists.

You're going to have to exert force to make the majority to heel from here on out.

I'm just stating that the shallow posts usually won't cut it and you'll end up as a chew toy for the left. This isn't my forum...I'm just the piano player.

i think i can handle it.seriously,god gave me incredible strength to smite the libtard where they layeth.

You afford the left waaaayyyy more importance and substance than they actually have.

He won't end up a chew toy for the left any more than I do. That won't keep the retards from saying he is, but that's what they do. It's just rhetoric.
It doesn't make it true.

Except cowidiot didn't say from conception, did he?

"Are you that retarded that you can't fucking pull up your own results for people who believe that life begins at conception?" Cowman post #221

Forum List

Back