GOP Led Voter Suppression!

Fordsflylow

Jul 3, 2012
Congratulations to all the investigative journalists who were involved in uncovering what many of us already new to begin with. The fraud, as is the case on most areas of politics, is actually being perpetrated by those who already have power and want ultimate power = oligarchy, while they point toward the voting end of that process.

Apparently the powerful and wealthy ALREADY having a powerful lobby (i.e. GOP) in DC wasn't enough influence on our supposed elected officials so, they felt the need to purge DEMOCRATIC voters from voting.

ALEC Exposed: The Koch Connection | The Nation

Wake up America!!

No surprise. It's a GOP/Republican tactic because of the demographics that they target.
So in order to win, they lie, slander, discourage voting of other demographics, and suppress the votes of other demographics.

However, after the convention speechs, going to have to purge an awful lot of voters. Many of which are independent, and some even Republican. Not going to set well with people like that.

Congratulations to all the investigative journalists who were involved in uncovering what many of us already new to begin with. The fraud, as is the case on most areas of politics, is actually being perpetrated by those who already have power and want ultimate power = oligarchy, while they point toward the voting end of that process.

Apparently the powerful and wealthy ALREADY having a powerful lobby (i.e. GOP) in DC wasn't enough influence on our supposed elected officials so, they felt the need to purge DEMOCRATIC voters from voting.

Wake up America!!

Yes wake up America and realize that 7 of the top 10 wealthiest congressman are Democrats. Also you should know 75 percent of the top 20 wealthiest American families are Democrats. Democrats say they want to make the rich pay their fair share. The Democrats simply want to make it look like they are sticking it to the rich then setting it up so that their lawyer friends can help the rich hide their money. Why does no one ever wonder why it is only Republicans talking about a flat tax? Seems like a good idea or at least remove all loop wholes and set exact rates with no way to hide your money. Democrats want more regulations so that their lawyer friends are needed to help companies avoid the regulations.

The PJ Tatler » Seven of the Top Ten Wealthiest Members of Congress Are Democrats.

Are Wealthy Americans Always Conservative? | Addicting Info

Last edited:
No surprise. It's a GOP/Republican tactic because of the demographics that they target.
So in order to win, they lie, slander, discourage voting of other demographics, and suppress the votes of other demographics.

Funny because at first I thought you was describing the democrat party. I had to read it again to realize you were talking about the GOP. All you just listed “lie” and “slander” are certainly your party’s tactics. Second, the last two which are actually the same are both part of the Democrat “lie” category.

Last edited:

Wake up America!!

LOL, what a load of crap!

Wake up America!!

Yes wake up America and realize that 7 of the top 10 wealthiest congressman are Democrats. Also you should know 75 percent of the top 20 wealthiest American families are Democrats. Democrats say they want to make the rich pay their fair share. The Democrats simply want to make it look like they are sticking it to the rich then setting it up so that their lawyer friends can help the rich hide their money. Why does no one ever wonder why it is only Republicans talking about a flat tax? Seems like a good idea or at least remove all loop wholes and set exact rates with no way to hide your money. Democrats want more regulations so that their lawyer friends are needed to help companies avoid the regulations.

The PJ Tatler » Seven of the Top Ten Wealthiest Members of Congress Are Democrats.

Are Wealthy Americans Always Conservative? | Addicting Info

Oh, now we have a con lover who is against the wealthy, but only IF they practice democratic principles!?! What about romney, who is richer than the previous 8+ presidents combined and part of the 0.1% of the 1%? Does he fit into the list or count, or does he get a by cause he is a con?

Those linky's you provided did not show where these rich dem's were buying elections OR funding a warped and self serving agenda focused on the elite be damned the lower classes. Furthermore, where in the dem platform does it show where the dem's believe the upper class elite DESERVE preferential treatment as it clearly shows in the con's agenda?

This thread is about rich fucks who are in the process of buying election's even though they already own the gov, which is EXACTLY why it is as fucked up as it is. I see there are fools a plenty already chiming in with the usual lame bs.

Last edited:
Purging voter registrations of Illegal Aliens and Dead People is not "Voter Suppression".

Got some proof that this is a serious problem or even A problem at election time? If not it's just more yadayada coming from the peanut gallery con side.

Last edited:

Wake up America!!

LOL, what a load of crap!

I bet you wouldn't be LOL if YOUR "RIGHT" to vote was under the gun of con's and ONLY con's.:eusa_whistle:

However, after the convention speechs, going to have to purge an awful lot of voters. Many of which are independent, and some even Republican. Not going to set well with people like that.

My bet is very few if any republi"con's" will be affected.

Wake up America!!

Yep, Republicans are trying to "suppress" the vote of convicted felons, illegal aliens and dead people. Those are all hardcore Democrat constituencies.

Wake up America!!

Yep, Republicans are trying to "suppress" the vote of convicted felons, illegal aliens and dead people. Those are all hardcore Democrat constituencies.

Prove it is a problem! Bush and his cohorts spent 5 years trying and came up with nothing.:confused:

What is having an ID going to solve in elections? Impersonation? It's not proof one is a citizen. Besides impersonation at the polls has been proven NOT TO BE A PROBLEM AT THE POLLS so......

Wake up America!!

Yes wake up America and realize that....

....Here, in PA, you can tell them to......

:eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap: . :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back