GOP leadership exude a country club mentality

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The people running the GOP have a country club mentality. They're like snot-nosed kids reveling in privilege indignant to the idea of cohesiveness. When you have GOP committee members and politicians openly on national TV questioning why party members should choose their nominees, it's about over. The base won't be over-ruled and happily go along with them like minions. Of course I've been saying this about the GOP for years. But they were arguably a bit more clever and less audacious about their doings.

Wow. I listened to almost all of it. wow. Lefty NBC is more fair than the RNC. This guy is nuts. "the party picks the nominee, not the people. why hold the primaries? uh, thats a very good question"

Wow. I listened to almost all of it. wow. Lefty NBC is more fair than the RNC. This guy is nuts. "the party picks the nominee, not the people. why hold the primaries? uh, thats a very good question"

On paper, he's not wrong; parties can make up their own rules. But if you have a party that isn't including its members, that is a good way to give them the finger.

Forum List

Back