GOP lawmaker: Move to oust Ryan grows

GOP lawmaker: Move to oust Ryan grows over speaker's tepid support of Trump - CNNPolitics.com

HaHa! Love it. Seeya Ryan! Won't be a Trump type candidate to take over but maybe someone with some damn balls to stop Clinton's agenda if she "wins".
Meadows and the "Freedom Caucus" are the ones who need to get thrown off the roof.
You hate freedom eh? You get dumbocrats you like and you can keep them. We get RINO'S who do NOTHING but kiss Obama's ass. We want changes and we will get it.

Sweet, Ryan is out soon, I'd suggest Gary Busey or The Joker as his replacement. No? Why so serious?

Sweet, Ryan is out soon, I'd suggest Gary Busey or The Joker as his replacement. No? Why so serious?

That's a shame, if you're serious. He told those yahoos before he took the job that they'd better start rowing together or he wouldn't take the job. We'll see what happens.

GOP lawmaker: Move to oust Ryan grows over speaker's tepid support of Trump - CNNPolitics.com

HaHa! Love it. Seeya Ryan! Won't be a Trump type candidate to take over but maybe someone with some damn balls to stop Clinton's agenda if she "wins".
Meadows and the "Freedom Caucus" are the ones who need to get thrown off the roof.
You hate freedom eh? You get dumbocrats you like and you can keep them. We get RINO'S who do NOTHING but kiss Obama's ass. We want changes and we will get it.
You want change, but will probably vote for the same member of Congress and the same Senator you voted for last time. Hows that gonna work out for you

That's a shame, if you're serious. He told those yahoos before he took the job that they'd better start rowing together or he wouldn't take the job. We'll see what happens.

And yet all he has done is kiss Obama's ass the entire time! We know what might be coming and obviously the TRUE conservatives in congress want a REAL LEADER who will make sure Clinton gets NOTHING done.

And yet all he has done is kiss Obama's ass the entire time! We know what might be coming and obviously the TRUE conservatives in congress want a REAL LEADER who will make sure Clinton gets NOTHING done.

member of congress are meant to work together to enact legislation for the public good. Hillary will be the President of this country and its up to every member of congress to work with her to further the public good. If you don't like that, take a hike!

I don't call that a real leader. That's a dictator. Only one side counts. That's wrong.

I don't call that a real leader. That's a dictator. Only one side counts. That's wrong.

Which is EXACTLY what we have now. Dumbocrat President and GOP leader who REFUSES to stop ANYTHING Obama wants done.So no. The goal of our leaders is to STOP the destruction of the country and that's ALL Clinton would do.

Throw weapons in the middle of the Republican party and then get your camera app ready for some good ones

Which is EXACTLY what we have now. Dumbocrat President and GOP leader who REFUSES to stop ANYTHING Obama wants done.So no. The goal of our leaders is to STOP the destruction of the country and that's ALL Clinton would do.

I hope those "leaders" with that attitude all get voted to oblivion in three weeks. It's not because they're Republicans. It's because they're wrong.

I hope those "leaders" with that attitude all get voted to oblivion in three weeks. It's not because they're Republicans. It's because they're wrong.

Of course you think that. Dumbocraps hate America and want to see it destroyed.

Is it wrong of me to seriously want to see this race go to the house just so Ryan tells trump and the alt right to take a hike while. Congress elects McMullin?

These people need to be taught humility, charity and kept far from power. Where the wicked rule, the people mourn

Is it wrong of me to seriously want to see this race go to the house just so Ryan tells trump and the alt right to take a hike while. Congress elects McMullin?

These people need to be taught humility, charity and kept far from power. Where the wicked rule, the people mourn
Because the past 16 years of neocon rule has gone SO WELL lets allow the ELITES SELECT another one....good way to start a revolution.

Because the past 16 years of neocon rule has gone SO WELL lets allow the ELITES SELECT another one....good way to start a revolution.

We haven't had a constitutional conservative since Reagan.

And the past eight years we've been ruled by progressive democrats.

So yeah I think a none authoritarian limited government conservative is much better than more of the same

So yeah I think a none authoritarian limited government conservative is much better than more of the same
Obama and Bush were neo cons.

Obama and Bush were neo cons.

Right....

Forum List

Back