GOP In Self-Destruct Mode

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
As Republican infighting grows donors call for calm - Yahoo News

It seems that even their big money masters have lost control of the clown show since Trump's candor monkey wrenched them. This is like the weigh in of a prize fight. The real train wreck will will happen during the debates.

NYC+Train+Derailment_.jpg

Americans love seeing a trainwreck.

Of course those are your thoughts, I'll bet there are at least several hundred people who agree with you too. Fortunately, a few hundred crazies can't do much more than entertain everybody with their stupid statements.

• Banned
Of course those are your thoughts, I'll bet there are at least several hundred people who agree with you too. Fortunately, a few hundred crazies can't do much more than entertain everybody with their stupid statements.

I see we have another lying CON in denial who didn't click the link and read the AP article.

To inform others and to piss you off here are some quotes from the article.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Worried about "Republican-on-Republican violence," top party donors are taking action, with one firing off a letter calling for more civility and another seeking to block businessman Donald Trump from the debate stage altogether.

Related Stories
  1. Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy' Associated Press
  2. In Donald Trump Candidacy, GOP Strategists See a Wild Card The Wall Street Journal
  3. Chris Christie To Announce Presidential Bid On Tuesday Huffington Post
  4. GOP almost set for '16, with only 3 governors left to get in Associated Press
  5. Trump-mentum Storms the Granite State…Sort of The Fiscal Times
Foster Friess, a Wyoming-based investor and one of the party's top 20 donors in the last presidential contest, issued a letter to 16 White House prospects and the Republican National Committee late last week calling for candidates to stay on the "civility reservation." My comment: Civility and Republicans? :D

"Someone in the party ought to start some sort of petition saying, 'If Trump's going to be on the stage, I'm not going to be on there with him,'" Jordan told the AP on Monday. "I'm toying with the idea of it." Now the chicken shit Republicans are so scared of Trump that they want to censor him by acting like babies and taking their ball and going home.

nq92qjxehp.jpg

Of course the Republican clown show can be neither civil or courageous. Here they have an opportunity to confront Trump but deep down they know Trump speaks for the vast majority of the Republican base and add to that the distinct possibility that Trump has dirt on them. Trump is smarter than the entire GOP field.

My thoughts?
the-democrat-party-americas-oldest-hate-group-party-battaile-politics-1369876651.jpg
Cornerstone Speech of Alexander Stephens, the first and only Vice-President of the Confederate States of America :
Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. - See more at: Today In History Alexander Stephens Confirms The Racist Reality Of The Confederacy

• Banned
Herman_f1cd69_2858027.jpg

Yes you have so stop lying... Spermin Herman dropped out to the race due to his sexual harassment and womanizing...He got caught lying about it. Even the liars big in Texas e.g. Perry, Cruz, Tom Delay, Bush ect ect

2011-10-31-ABC-GMA-Cain_0.jpg

If Sperman Cain runs again maybe he should hire Bill Cosby for a campaign manager?

Forum List

Back