GOP Fascists in Colorado

Lol, that is not what they did.

They purged the ballot of all Trump supporters despite the fact that Trump supporters were qualified to be on the ballot.

Lol, but please continue to build my higher level case for me; the GOP Establishment is a bunch of crooks.
Where is the purge? What you do at a caucus is cajole other people. You seek to maximize your votes while minimizing the other guy's votes. Today we no longer use violence or threats of bodily harm or financial ruin

The GOP Crooks purged the Trump delegates from the ballot, dude, I have shown it to you. People have posted videos on it where people who got purged were renouncing their GOP membership.

Fuck, dude, I have no obligation to spoon feed your ass.
If you say so it must be true.
but if you google purge Colorado republican you get ZERO hits. zero.

That's because ONE delegate - ONE - got left off the ballot due to a typo.

Even the Colorado GOP can do a better conspiracy than THAT.
They gave Ted Cruz EVERYONE OF THEIR DELEGATES, so sounds like their conspiracy has been fairly effective so far.

Where they are shooting themselves in the foot is in their loss of confidence that the public places in their rigged system.

CECILIE1200 SAID: ↑
"Purges all the people"? Don't exaggerate, dumbass,

JimBowie1958 - But then again, you know that that is not what I said, liar.

"those who did know and did attend were simply stripped off the ballot." - Post #141

"they stripped the Trump people off the ballot" - Post #158

party members were stripped from the ballot - Post #167

Purging his supporters from all the ballots - Post #168

Lol, you are being so freaking stupid.

When you strip the qualifier from my post it changes the meaning and everyone can see that, which means that you are incredibly stupid for thinking you can bullshit your way out of this.

You are a fucking liar, and I am simply astonished that you are being allowed to continue your slander by attributing to me things I did not say..

I understood him. What the hell's YOUR problem . . . you know, other than drinking the Trump Koolaid.

Was I talking to you? STFU, then.

I was talking to YOU, and wallow in your utter, helpless impotence at making me . . . you know, like your utter, helpless impotence to get your bumbling loser of a candidate nominated.
He obviously does not want to discuss a topic with a soulless lying shill like yourself, so why dont you just leave the dude alone, hag?

CECILIE1200 SAID: ↑
"Purges all the people"? Don't exaggerate, dumbass,

JimBowie1958 - But then again, you know that that is not what I said, liar.

"those who did know and did attend were simply stripped off the ballot." - Post #141

"they stripped the Trump people off the ballot" - Post #158

party members were stripped from the ballot - Post #167

Purging his supporters from all the ballots - Post #168

Lol, you are being so freaking stupid.

When you strip the qualifier from my post it changes the meaning and everyone can see that, which means that you are incredibly stupid for thinking you can bullshit your way out of this.

You are a fucking liar, and I am simply astonished that you are being allowed to continue your slander by attributing to me things I did not say..

Yeah, I'm a fucking liar, which is why I'm the one who claimed multiple times that they "stripped all of Trump's supporters from the ballot".

Oh, no, wait. That was YOU.

But I was the one who then tried to pretend that a cut-and-paste of my words magically "changed" some qualifier that made "stripped Trump's supporters" somehow a true statement.

Oh, no, wait. THAT was you, too.

Give it up, fuckstain. I not only posted your words EXACTLY the way you said them, no changes, I also included the post numbers. Which means anyone and everyone can go back, read the posts, and see that you said what you claim you didn't say.

Just like Donny Boy, you lied like a fucking rug, and you got caught. Unlike Donny Boy, no one worships you and makes excuses for what a piece of shit you are. Sucks to be you . . . just like always.

Say, Honest Jim. How many Trump supporters DID get left off the ballot in your "grand GOP conspiracy", again?

I understood him. What the hell's YOUR problem . . . you know, other than drinking the Trump Koolaid.

I was talking to YOU, and wallow in your utter, helpless impotence at making me . . . you know, like your utter, helpless impotence to get your bumbling loser of a candidate nominated.
He obviously does not want to discuss a topic with a soulless lying shill like yourself, so why dont you just leave the dude alone, hag?

No need to get your non-existent testosterone in an uproar, "Honest Jim". It's just a political debate. No one's hitting on your squeeze.

If your boyfriend doesn't want to discuss the topic, then he needs to scamper away, since this is a message board, aka a place where one discusses the fucking topic. It is NOT a place where pissy little nancyboys in ruffled panties get to shout their fap fantasies about Donald Trump unopposed. If it's too much for you ladies to handle, that whole "having to defend your assertions" thing, maybe you could both go have a nice weekend away together at some liberal college campus, in their "safe zone". That's about both your speed.

Oh, hey, while I'm thinking about it, "Honest Jim", could either you or your boyfriend tell me how many Trump supporters got "purged" from the Colorado ballot again?

Oh, hey, Mrs. Honest Jim. Did you ever figure out that incredibly complicated, bewildering "simple English" thing you were having a problem with, or were you too busy crying on your lover's shoulder about how that mean Trump hater actually had the NERVE to post in a public forum where you actually SAW it and might have been expected to RESPOND?

Colorado held no caucuses or primaries. Rather, they had insiders elect their delegates. And anybody who dared to vote for Trump was promptly replaced as the GOP fascists ensured that Bush III (Cruz) received all 34 delegates without a so-called common voter ever casting a vote.

Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg:large

Now, lifelong Republicans are rightfully refusing to stay in their fascist party:

Here is more on this. You can find some truth in this flowery corporatist piece (link)

And we see that #379 (a committed Trump delegate) was deleted on this ballot, and a Cruz delegate #378 was listed twice:

cruz-cheating.jpg

Hmmm. I live in Colorado, we didn't have a Republican Presidential caucus this year it was cancelled. So no one really voted, nor was there any delegates pledged to any candidate.
Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

Hopefully this helps to understand what they were doing. Since 2012 we have been trying to get back to a Presidential primary in this state, and after this disaster you can be sure it's coming.

Colorado held no caucuses or primaries. Rather, they had insiders elect their delegates. And anybody who dared to vote for Trump was promptly replaced as the GOP fascists ensured that Bush III (Cruz) received all 34 delegates without a so-called common voter ever casting a vote.

Now, lifelong Republicans are rightfully refusing to stay in their fascist party:

Here is more on this. You can find some truth in this flowery corporatist piece (link)

And we see that #379 (a committed Trump delegate) was deleted on this ballot, and a Cruz delegate #378 was listed twice:

cruz-cheating.jpg

Hmmm. I live in Colorado, we didn't have a Republican Presidential caucus this year it was cancelled. So no one really voted, nor was there any delegates pledged to any candidate.

Hopefully this helps to understand what they were doing. Since 2012 we have been trying to get back to a Presidential primary in this state, and after this disaster you can be sure it's coming.

America puts up with too much sh**. Bernie is kicking HIllary's a**. And the elites on that side of the coin are rigging it, too. America has to decide if it wants a plutocracy. Apparently, she does. But parties have to police themselves. There's no way I could in good faith call myself a Republican or Democrat and be a part of this sh**.

Okay children - let's get back to the thread!

Seems a lot of people are peeod because they discover the truth about primaries, They're learning they aren't for or by the people but for the political hacks. Here are some stories just from today's Drudge Report

Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus @ Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

Colorado CRUZ GOPe BACKFIRE ! ! !

Angry Donald Trump blasts Colorado GOP results as "totally unfair" @ Angry Donald Trump blasts Colorado GOP results as "totally unfair"

Colorado GOP blundered on 2016 presidential caucus @ Colorado GOP blundered on 2016 presidential caucus

Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes @ Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votesRead more at

Cruz-Supporting Delegates Picked in Virginia District Trump Won @ Cruz-Supporting Delegates Picked in Virginia District Trump Won

BOOM! Trump Advisor Stephen Miller: “Cruz Doesn’t Win with Voters, Cruz Wins with Party Insiders” (Video) @ Prison Planet.com » BOOM! Trump Advisor Stephen Miller: “Cruz Doesn’t Win with Voters, Cruz Wins with Party Insiders” (Video)

And it's even worse on the Dimbocrap side! Bernie wins and Shrillary gets the delegates.

Primaries are NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!

Just saw something on Fox&Friends that explained the whole primary system. Judge Neapolitano pointed out that THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS! They are NOT government agencies. And each local and state organization is individual. Thus they can establish whatever rules they wish.

cruz-cheating.jpg

Yeah, what the hell's been going on with the Colorado GOP the last few years? From what I'm hearing, the entire state party is one giant, ongoing clusterfuck. I can understand how it happened, but why in the hell is it taking so long for them to sort themselves out?

cruz-cheating.jpg

Yeah, what the hell's been going on with the Colorado GOP the last few years? From what I'm hearing, the entire state party is one giant, ongoing clusterfuck. I can understand how it happened, but why in the hell is it taking so long for them to sort themselves out?

Can't get down from their legal highs.

cruz-cheating.jpg

Can't get down from their legal highs.

I guess that's as good an explanation as any.

Forum List

Back