GOP escalates law enforcement probes as Russia inquiry heats up

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"Amid new signs that special counsel Robert Mueller is pursuing an obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump, Republicans in Congress have intensified their own investigations of the Justice Department's and FBI's handling of inquiries into Trump’s ties to Russia.Tuesday brought several dramatic developments in the Russia saga, including the news that Mueller recently interviewed Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the first Cabinet official known to be questioned in the investigation. The New York Times also reported that former FBI Director James Comey was interviewed by Mueller last year.

But even as Mueller showed apparent momentum, Republicans made new charges of political bias and even potential criminal misconduct in the nation’s top law enforcement agencies." - Source

`
`

This is interesting. I have no love for the clinton's or trump. While I think both are as guilty as hell, I do prefer facts. So let the hammers fall where they may.

`
"Amid new signs that special counsel Robert Mueller is pursuing an obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump, Republicans in Congress have intensified their own investigations of the Justice Department's and FBI's handling of inquiries into Trump’s ties to Russia.Tuesday brought several dramatic developments in the Russia saga, including the news that Mueller recently interviewed Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the first Cabinet official known to be questioned in the investigation. The New York Times also reported that former FBI Director James Comey was interviewed by Mueller last year.

But even as Mueller showed apparent momentum, Republicans made new charges of political bias and even potential criminal misconduct in the nation’s top law enforcement agencies." - Source

`
`

This is interesting. I have no love for the clinton's or trump. While I think both are as guilty as hell, I do prefer facts. So let the hammers fall where they may.
Yes, I prefer facts too. The quoted segment only talks about investigations and their potential. I'm saving up my opinion on who is guilty as hell for when the facts from the investigations are made known.

Forum List

Back