GOP Elite Beware: 700+ Truckers Plan Epic Traffic Jams In Cleveland If Trump Denied Nomination

A month ago these fakers and hypocrites were whining endlessly about some protesters delaying a rally in Arizona with the use of blocking traffic into a rally. Today it is OK for them to use the method of protest.
do you have proof that these were the same people whining endlessly?
I personally dont agree with traffic jams anywhere by anyone to prove a point. However I will say this.
The low life scum that blocked the roads in Arizona did so just because they did not want someone to speak.
The low life scum threatening to block the roads in Cleveland are doing so because the peoples vote is being taken from them.
Although there is a difference, and the second of the two is more deserving of a civil act of disruption, I am still unable to get behind blocking people from work or even medical needs.
However, did I miss the post where you spoke out about the animals blocking the roads in Arizona?

Trump should have thought about that when he decided to try and hijack the Republican Party instead of starting his own. He gambled and everyone is waiting for more cards to be dealt.

People in glass houses.

Sanders isn't even a Democrat and they allowed him to run in the Democrat primary. HTF did that happen? Of course if he would have ran as he is--an Independent, that would have guaranteed a Hillary loss.

At least Trump joined the Republican party.

He signed up as a Democrat for the purpose of doing the campaign, that's HTF that happened.

The sentence after that doesn't make sense. HTF does an Independent (meaning 'not a part of a political party') --- run in a political party's primary?

Yes, that's the exact question I asked. Republican primaries are for Republicans to debate, and Democrat primaries are for Democrats to debate. An Independent shouldn't be part of either of those parties to be a nominee.

I've always been opposed to the idea of open primaries, but I assume they do it because the parties in those states are looking toward the necessity of bringing those non-party voters into the fold in the general. I've never really asked, since I live in a state with closed primaries.

Ah, finally we can get back to normal and disagree. My state is open and I much prefer it that way. If the primary date is early enough where it still matters, it means I can influence what my eventual choices will be, and I'd rather have more choices than fewer.

Consequently in, say, 2012 I voted in the Republican primary. What would be the point in voting in the DP primary when the incumbent is running again? Unfortunately my choice (Huntsman) did not prevail but if he had I would have had a more reasonable menu in November.

This year I'd like to have been able to vote in both, but you have to pick one, so I went where my vote would have the most splash. Against the number of knuckledraggers participating on the basis of "I've seen this guy on a TV reality show", a vote for Kasich would have been too diluted to matter.

Unfortunately that's the snowball effect that gives us morons like Donald Rump, but if it had been close I could have done my part to raise the collective knuckles.

But as far as incentivizing me to join a political party --- not at all. It has the opposite effect. I like the freedom.

Honestly, I have to wonder if limiting party primaries to just party members might incentivize people who don't particularly want to join those parties to band together and seriously work at forming other parties, with other candidates, instead of the half-assed third-party attempts we have now. Might ultimately give us all more choice in general elections.

A month ago these fakers and hypocrites were whining endlessly about some protesters delaying a rally in Arizona with the use of blocking traffic into a rally. Today it is OK for them to use the method of protest.
I personally dont agree with traffic jams anywhere by anyone to prove a point. However I will say this.
The low life scum that blocked the roads in Arizona did so just because they did not want someone to speak.
The low life scum threatening to block the roads in Cleveland are doing so because the peoples vote is being taken from them.
Although there is a difference, and the second of the two is more deserving of a civil act of disruption, I am still unable to get behind blocking people from work or even medical needs.
However, did I miss the post where you spoke out about the animals blocking the roads in Arizona?

Uh, yeah, given that both groups are Trump supporters, I imagine there was quite a bit of overlap.

I say whoever the protesters are that can't abide by the laws to make their statements, let law enforcement get tough and start slapping their asses in jail wholesale, and be damned to them.

Uh, yeah, given that both groups are Trump supporters, I imagine there was quite a bit of overlap.

I say whoever the protesters are that can't abide by the laws to make their statements, let law enforcement get tough and start slapping their asses in jail wholesale, and be damned to them.
You stated that the assholes that are going to block the roads in Cleveland are the same assholes that were complaining about the illegal animal assholes that blocked the roads in Arizona.
I was just wondering how you were able to verify that these assholes were complaining just a few weeks ago and are now going to do the same thing.
I am interested in how its handled. I know that the illegal assholes had to be treated with kid gloves, but the white assholes are not a protected entity.

You stated that the assholes that are going to block the roads in Cleveland are the same assholes that were complaining about the illegal animal assholes that blocked the roads in Arizona.
I was just wondering how you were able to verify that these assholes were complaining just a few weeks ago and are now going to do the same thing.
I am interested in how its handled. I know that the illegal assholes had to be treated with kid gloves, but the white assholes are not a protected entity.

I didn't state anything, Chuckles. Might want to pay more attention to which poster you're talking to when.

But as it happens, the people bitching about the protesters in Fountain Hills were Trump supporters, and so are the people threatening to block the roads in Cleveland. So odds are, the two groups probably overlap.

I didn't state anything, Chuckles. Might want to pay more attention to which poster you're talking to when.

But as it happens, the people bitching about the protesters in Fountain Hills were Trump supporters, and so are the people threatening to block the roads in Cleveland. So odds are, the two groups probably overlap.
so then on one hand its ok to assume that all Trump supporters complained about the filthy illegals blocking a road, yet are in favor of the truckers blocking Cleveland traffic, while its not ok to assume all of the filthy illegals are rapists and criminals? even though every one of them IS a criminal?

People in glass houses.

Sanders isn't even a Democrat and they allowed him to run in the Democrat primary. HTF did that happen? Of course if he would have ran as he is--an Independent, that would have guaranteed a Hillary loss.

At least Trump joined the Republican party.

He signed up as a Democrat for the purpose of doing the campaign, that's HTF that happened.

The sentence after that doesn't make sense. HTF does an Independent (meaning 'not a part of a political party') --- run in a political party's primary?

Yes, that's the exact question I asked. Republican primaries are for Republicans to debate, and Democrat primaries are for Democrats to debate. An Independent shouldn't be part of either of those parties to be a nominee.

I've always been opposed to the idea of open primaries, but I assume they do it because the parties in those states are looking toward the necessity of bringing those non-party voters into the fold in the general. I've never really asked, since I live in a state with closed primaries.

Ah, finally we can get back to normal and disagree. My state is open and I much prefer it that way. If the primary date is early enough where it still matters, it means I can influence what my eventual choices will be, and I'd rather have more choices than fewer.

Consequently in, say, 2012 I voted in the Republican primary. What would be the point in voting in the DP primary when the incumbent is running again? Unfortunately my choice (Huntsman) did not prevail but if he had I would have had a more reasonable menu in November.

This year I'd like to have been able to vote in both, but you have to pick one, so I went where my vote would have the most splash. Against the number of knuckledraggers participating on the basis of "I've seen this guy on a TV reality show", a vote for Kasich would have been too diluted to matter.

Unfortunately that's the snowball effect that gives us morons like Donald Rump, but if it had been close I could have done my part to raise the collective knuckles.

But as far as incentivizing me to join a political party --- not at all. It has the opposite effect. I like the freedom.

Honestly, I have to wonder if limiting party primaries to just party members might incentivize people who don't particularly want to join those parties to band together and seriously work at forming other parties, with other candidates, instead of the half-assed third-party attempts we have now. Might ultimately give us all more choice in general elections.

The only way you can get multiple viable parties is if we switch to a parliamentary system.

Breaker one nine. Wow, such patriotism! These prideful people want the will of the voters to not be tampered with by the greedy status quo establishment. Let's get er done and take our country back. 10-4!

Truckers+Trump+Convoy+Des+Moines+tYDEYPBbngVl.jpg

Cfnf7HpWIAIDayB.jpg

Brokered Convention Will See Epic Traffic Jam in Cleveland
Sure they do....like American Spring. Let's Roll! Right, Staphunny?

so then on one hand its ok to assume that all Trump supporters complained about the filthy illegals blocking a road, yet are in favor of the truckers blocking Cleveland traffic, while its not ok to assume all of the filthy illegals are rapists and criminals? even though every one of them IS a criminal?

Amazingly enough, the only people arguing in favor of making ignorant, blanket statements about anyone would be Trumpettes.

So then, on one hand it's okay to sound like a doofus, but on the other hand, it's okay to pretend someone said something they didn't so that you can sound like a doofus?

The only way you can get multiple viable parties is if we switch to a parliamentary system.

I doubt we'll ever know, since Americans really, REALLY don't seem to go in for anything more complicated that two-party. And yeah, the two major parties work at keeping it that way. No reason for them not to.

Is that the group Fat White Guys Lives Matter?

Bingo.

But, like the Snack in the Hole Gang, armchair nutters like the OP will be staying home.

Along with almost everyone else.

No wonder the cowardly hypocrite GOP said no guns at the convention.

Breaker one nine. Wow, such patriotism! These prideful people want the will of the voters to not be tampered with by the greedy status quo establishment. Let's get er done and take our country back. 10-4!

Truckers+Trump+Convoy+Des+Moines+tYDEYPBbngVl.jpg

Cfnf7HpWIAIDayB.jpg

Brokered Convention Will See Epic Traffic Jam in Cleveland
Stephanie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Does Stefunny know about this?

Maybe she could get her pals from American Spring to join the dozen or so PATRIOT TRUCKERS who will show up, armed and ready - cuz, ya know, that's the way she ROLLS!!

And, don't forget to send snacks!

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

quite a big difference in a fake group BLM funded by Soros fake protest vs a US citizen serious protest against corrupt gov't stealing a nomination from the people.

quite a big difference in a fake group BLM funded by Soros fake protest vs a US citizen serious protest against corrupt gov't stealing a nomination from the people.

Actually the "people" don't nominate -- the party does. Voting in a primary is not voting for someone to take office; it's voting for someone to be the candidate for that party. In effect it's a poll, because ultimately the party can nominate whoever it sees fit to.

Actually the "people" don't nominate -- the party does. Voting in a primary is not voting for someone to take office; it's voting for someone to be the candidate for that party. In effect it's a poll, because ultimately the party can nominate whoever it sees fit to.

Jesus, now you're cribbing from my posts. Will this Dali-esque nightmare never end?! :p

do you know the difference between a primary and a caucus?

Forum List

Back