GOP Elite Beware: 700+ Truckers Plan Epic Traffic Jams In Cleveland If Trump Denied Nomination

Is that the group Fat White Guys Lives Matter?
What's most important is that they're White. That's all that should matter.
and what if its 95 degrees? its gonna be hot in July, lots of man eating mosquitos for those truck drivers to deal with. how long will they withstand it? and not only that, how will dominos deliver pizza to them?

Do you really think we don't have AC in trucks today?

A month ago these fakers and hypocrites were whining endlessly about some protesters delaying a rally in Arizona with the use of blocking traffic into a rally. Today it is OK for them to use the method of protest.
quite a big difference in a fake group BLM funded by Soros fake protest vs a US citizen serious protest against corrupt gov't stealing a nomination from the people.

Actually the "people" don't nominate -- the party does. Voting in a primary is not voting for someone to take office; it's voting for someone to be the candidate for that party. In effect it's a poll, because ultimately the party can nominate whoever it sees fit to.
Sure, you can make that naïve point, but when the choice of the people has been rather strong, as in this case at the time the post was made, the voters and the candidate can blow up a party that acts as you suggest, in any number of ways. And NO, the party CAN't just nominate as they please due to these "real world" reasons along with the idea they are to "represent" their members and there are certain obligations of delegates.

Yuhuh. "Obligations" huh?
Who bestows these "obligations"?

Representatives are what you vote for in Congress. That's established by the Constitution.
But that's not what a primary is. Like it or lump it.

Primaries have only been around for about a century. They were set up by political parties, and how they work, including those 'obligations', varies from state to state. The first POTUS election to use a primary system was in 1912 (and even then only a dozen states) and the getter of the most Republican support in that one, Teddy Roosevelt, did not get the nomination -- the RP nominated Taft instead.

So -- yeah they can.
sure they can......at their own peril!

In fact I hope they do...and continue to expose the corrupt system they use to abuse their power.

and what if its 95 degrees? its gonna be hot in July, lots of man eating mosquitos for those truck drivers to deal with. how long will they withstand it? and not only that, how will dominos deliver pizza to them?

Dominos will deliver anywhere, so long as you can give them a landmark to find you by.

God, that used to drive me crazy, when I'd be asleep and the climate controls would pop the engine on to run the A/C for a while. Woke me up every damned time.

I think it is actually REQUIRED on all 2010+ OTR tractors...and has been common for a very long time.

I think it is actually REQUIRED on all 2010+ OTR tractors...and has been common for a very long time.

That I'm not sure of. I do know that I haven't drove a truck in over 25 years that didn't have AC. Heck, I haven't drove a truck in over 20 years that didn't have cruise control or power steering either.

Forum List

Back