GOP Congressmen Use Steven Seagal To Find Boston Attack Clues in Russia

Maybe this means a beginning to a political career?

Steven Seagal 2016! The most badass president the world will ever see

Seagal is a far left liberal.

He's a badass. I won't go into his life history, but despite Putins KGB training Seagall would still choke him out in a cage match :razz:

Don't be so sure about that.

In terms of Hollywood, Segal can really fight. But he's also a pathological liar and it's gotten him into hot water more than a few times.

I half expected this to be an Onion story.

It's pretty bizzarre.

He's a badass. I won't go into his life history, but despite Putins KGB training Seagall would still choke him out in a cage match :razz:

In terms of Hollywood, Segal can really fight. But he's also a pathological liar and it's gotten him into hot water more than a few times.

It's pretty bizzarre.

In other words, Seagal is a good fit for the GOP.

Normal channels would be the state department and the US embassy, who can't be trusted.

Why can't they be trusted? Because Obama appointed them?

Do you even read the links that you post Lakhota?

The congressman repeatedly thanked Seagal, who took credit for arranging the congressmen’s meeting at the FSB, and said it helped avoid the experience of past foreign trips when all of the meetings had been arranged by the U.S. Embassy.

“You know what we got? We got the State Department controlling all the information that we heard,” Rohrabacher said. “You think that’s good for democracy? No way!”

Wonder if he felt the same way when Bush was President.

And, oh yeah, an actor and the Russians are going to get to the bottom of everything.

You betcha!

Normal channels would be the state department and the US embassy, who can't be trusted.

The congressman repeatedly thanked Seagal, who took credit for arranging the congressmen’s meeting at the FSB, and said it helped avoid the experience of past foreign trips when all of the meetings had been arranged by the U.S. Embassy.

“You know what we got? We got the State Department controlling all the information that we heard,” Rohrabacher said. “You think that’s good for democracy? No way!”

Sure, I read it. I posted it. What's your point?

It's pretty bizzarre.

He's apparently a 7th degree black belt in aikido. Whatever your style is, if you're a 7th degree black, you're pretty badass.

Not saying he isn't still an asshole, mind you (and definitely not to his face!).

I like Steven Seagal, but this seems strange to me. Why won't Republicans work through normal channels?

I don't care for the actor's ability, much, but why should not all avenues possible be used by the congressman, or any member of government if information is gathered?

I like Steven Seagal, but this seems strange to me. Why won't Republicans work through normal channels?

I don't care for the actor's ability, much, but why should not all avenues possible be used by the congressman, or any member of government if information is gathered?

GOP Congressmen on a witch hunt in Russia? Steven Seagal? Why shouldn't the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Russia be involved to help facilitate such matters?

It's pretty bizzarre.

He's apparently a 7th degree black belt in aikido. Whatever your style is, if you're a 7th degree black, you're pretty badass.

Not saying he isn't still an asshole, mind you (and definitely not to his face!).

Putin's KGB..and he has a military background.

Pretty sure he can fight as well.

Can you provide the "names" of these "incompetents" who can't be trusted? How about Ambassador Stevens? Did you trust him?

Start with John Kerry. obama had Ambassador Stevens murdered because obama didn't trust HIM. You might go further back to Hillary Clinton for sheer incompetence.

Holy shit, you are out of your fucking mind :lol:

Only to a leftist. Hillary was a failure, but only because she has no accomplishments. Kerry is an abysmal failure whose almost first act was to get the US thrown out of Bolivia.

Bolivia, angered by Kerry, says it is ejecting U.S. aid agency - Los Angeles Times

Dismissed by the Russians as not worth talking to on the phone, John Kerry failed to even be heard on the Russian arms transfer to Syria. Russia may have worked this out when they kept Kerry waiting three hours.

Seagal is a known liar..who got into trouble with some real live mafia types because of his bullshit.

At various times..he's said he has worked for the CIA and the mob.

He's sorta a joke.

Seagal is a known liar..who got into trouble with some real live mafia types because of his bullshit. At various times..he's said he has worked for the CIA and the mob. He's sorta a joke.

He may be, but if he is able to gain information for the congressman, why not?

It's pretty bizzarre.

Putin's KGB..and he has a military background.

Pretty sure he can fight as well.

He's got at least one black belt in Judo.

That the State Department controlled the information, they did not get the full complete information they wanted from past foreign trips.
It had nothing to do with Obama, it was what the Department did themselves.

That the State Department controlled the information, they did not get the full complete information they wanted from past foreign trips.

Peach is 100% correct. Our government officials should not be given information from limited sources that vet it first. Give the officials everything they ask for in the way of data.

Can you provide any "credible" proof of your claim - other than an Obama-hating wingnut Congressman on a witch hunt?

Can you provide any "credible" proof of your claim - other than an Obama-hating wingnut Congressman on a witch hunt?

Of course State controls, vets, and sifts information. All government agencies do.

Forum List

Back