GOP Congressman Steve King Calls Hispanics Dirt

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'

So Steve King got caught being a white supremacist Neo-Nazi again, shocker! -- This time he was outed by a conservative magazine -- from the article: The Weekly Standard, a D.C.-based conservative opinion magazine, released a two-minute audio clip of a campaign stop in Webster City, claiming that the representative called Mexican immigrants "dirt."

When the writers at Weekly Standard first went public with the allegations -- Steve King called them out on Twitter saying "Just release the full tape. Leftists lies exist without original sources because they are false and manufactured accusations. Weekly Standard is transitioning into “Antifa News”. <<-- You know you have reached racist level 10 when you call the Weekly Standard, Antifa News.

Well the Weekly Standard called him on his bluff and released the tape; from the article: "The two-minute clip features King talking about growing peppers and needing "dirt from Mexico" to make the peppers hotter. A woman attending the event replied, “Trust me, it’s already on its way." "Well, yeah, there’s plenty of dirt," King said. "It’s coming from the West Coast, too. And a lot of other places, besides. This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen.”

Guess who Steve King has never called dirt? Neo-Nazis and white supremacists...Look trump supporters, I know you get very hypersensitive during times like these -- but can we at least agree that what he said was wrong without having to try to find a way to justify it? You can still go back to supporting the GOP and Trump all you like, you can wrap yourself in your security blanket of calling Democrats racists and the KKK, so be it... but at least denounce Steve King because if you don't -- then you shouldn't complain when folks say the GOP panders to Neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

King barely squeaked back into office this past election. He barely scored fifty percent.

I find it amusing he comes from the state with the country's highest top statutory corporate tax rate.

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg

Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'

So Steve King got caught being a white supremacist Neo-Nazi again, shocker! -- This time he was outed by a conservative magazine -- from the article: The Weekly Standard, a D.C.-based conservative opinion magazine, released a two-minute audio clip of a campaign stop in Webster City, claiming that the representative called Mexican immigrants "dirt."

When the writers at Weekly Standard first went public with the allegations -- Steve King called them out on Twitter saying "Just release the full tape. Leftists lies exist without original sources because they are false and manufactured accusations. Weekly Standard is transitioning into “Antifa News”. <<-- You know you have reached racist level 10 when you call the Weekly Standard, Antifa News.

Well the Weekly Standard called him on his bluff and released the tape; from the article: "The two-minute clip features King talking about growing peppers and needing "dirt from Mexico" to make the peppers hotter. A woman attending the event replied, “Trust me, it’s already on its way." "Well, yeah, there’s plenty of dirt," King said. "It’s coming from the West Coast, too. And a lot of other places, besides. This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen.”

Guess who Steve King has never called dirt? Neo-Nazis and white supremacists...Look trump supporters, I know you get very hypersensitive during times like these -- but can we at least agree that what he said was wrong without having to try to find a way to justify it? You can still go back to supporting the GOP and Trump all you like, you can wrap yourself in your security blanket of calling Democrats racists and the KKK, so be it... but at least denounce Steve King because if you don't -- then you shouldn't complain when folks say the GOP panders to Neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
who cares. Racism is worthless to the sole surviving species in our genus.

"GOP Congressman Steve King Calls Hispanics Dirt"

"Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'"

So, which is it? Hmmm?

And, so what? I think Democrats are essentially fecal. Does that make me a ba-aaaaaad person? :auiqs.jpg:

King is lower than dirt and that goes for his fellow antigovernment and unAmerican GOPer cronies. Hopefully a entire can of the karma effect will open up on him and his fellow treasonous flunkies.

Last edited:
I rest my case......even when you cue it up for these closet racists to not be racist -- they miss...

Wow, comparing criminals to dirt, I seriously doubt that's the first time in history. You race baiters are pathetic.

Wow, comparing criminals to dirt, I seriously doubt that's the first time in history. You race baiters are pathetic.

Comparing antigovernment conspiring and treasonous criminal GOPers to mud would be more relevant who have been on a destructive rampage against Democracy lately.

Comparing antigovernment conspiring and treasonous criminal GOPers to mud would be more relevant who have been on a destructive rampage against Democracy lately.

Damn child, you're pretty good at spewing talking points without any specifics, how much are you paid to do that?

"GOP Congressman Steve King Calls Hispanics Dirt"

"Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'"

So, which is it? Hmmm?

And, so what? I think Democrats are essentially fecal. Does that make me a ba-aaaaaad person? :auiqs.jpg:
Ok, that means you can tell these people are dirt just by looking at them right?

Cool....Let me know which of the people in this picture is dirt -- it should be easy, just look for the democrat "dirt" people in the picture
toulouse-funeral-5_2173663b.jpg

Damn child, you're pretty good at spewing talking points without any specifics, how much are you paid to do that?

Speaking of the damned, it appears you should condemn yourself to Dante's inferno.

Speaking of the damned, it appears you should condemn yourself to Dante's inferno.

You got anything that addresses what I said, or are you going to continue to keep pulling irrelevant shit out of your ass?

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg
We get it, you defend white racists at all costs
No dipwad, you don't get shit.
Dude is in Iowa, I am in Texas
Dude is part of the system you worship
I am an anarcho-libertarian
He, and whatever belief system he follows don't mean shit to me.
I fail to be butthurt about it.
NPCs (like yourself) get butthurt about everything outside of their worldview.
Tweaking your tender little psyches is a hoot.

i would say a lot of stuff about Hispanics if i was allowed to! so would a lot of other people!

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg
Oh you are one of the 978,429 different kinds of libertarians -- they have so many kinds because libertarians tend to have to change what kind of libertarian they are once you present them with facts that ruins their masturbatory fantasy land of libertarianism..

Tell me idiot -- why hasn't your form of "anarcho-lib" utopia ever existed in human history?

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg
Oh you are one of the 978,429 different kinds of libertarians -- they have so many kinds because libertarians tend to have to change what kind of libertarian they are once you present them with facts that ruins their masturbatory fantasy land of libertarianism..

Tell me idiot -- why hasn't your form of "anarcho-lib" utopia ever existed in human history?
Mostly because gangs of thugs masquerading as governments, supported by their enslaved sheeple have maintained their coercive balance of power through the monopoly use of violence, dipshit.

Forum List

Back