GOP Broden: Violent Revolution Is "On the Table"

The move act was sponsored by Democrats, passed by a Democratic Congress and signed into law by a Democratic president, namely Barack Obama.

the Move act only covers ballots actually sent.

No, the move act requires that ballots be sent. Are some states being slow? Hmmm. And is the Obama Justice Department on the case? Yup. Do you have any proof of actual voter suppression? Nope. Do you have clue one about anything at all? No.

the Move act only covers ballots actually sent.

No, the move act requires that ballots be sent. Are some states being slow? Hmmm. And is the Obama Justice Department on the case? Yup. Do you have any proof of actual voter suppression? Nope. Do you have clue one about anything at all? No.

Voter suppression would be not sending ballots.

No intent needs to proved.

Revere, you're an idiot. It doesn't matter if they get the ballots. There is a write in option available to them and these can be faxed to the States at the speed of light.

New York couldn't comply cause it had it's primary on Sept. 14.

Only a few districts seem to have been late sending out ballots in Illinois.

You are spewing a buch of crap, as usual.

If you disarm the People,there can be no chance of violent revolution.

Right now, today, with the second amendment as a personal right, there is no chance of violent revolution. None. Your weapons and your training are no match for the armed forces of the United States. This is not the musket age. This is the age of smart bombs, supersonic strike aircraft, M1A1 Abrams tanks and more. Your delusion of a band of idiots who hang out in the woods, practicing bad small unit tactics are gonna overthrow the government of the United States is a fucking joke. It aint happenin' I'd love for you to try though. Oooo, how I would love that.

Please try it.

King George had a similar sentiment.

If bombs and aircraft and tanks could quell an insurgency we would have won both wars in 6 months not a decade.

Watch the news, learn something.

King George III lived in the musket age and was 3000 miles away.

If bombs and aircraft and tanks could quell an insurgency we would have won both wars in 6 months not a decade

If the Commander in Chief hadn't been a blithering idiot, there would have been no insurgencies.

When was the last time you were in the sandbox mate? What the hell do you really know about war?

King George III lived in the musket age and was 3000 miles away.

If bombs and aircraft and tanks could quell an insurgency we would have won both wars in 6 months not a decade

If the Commander in Chief hadn't been a blithering idiot, there would have been no insurgencies.

When was the last time you were in the sandbox mate? What the hell do you really know about war?

That's a deflection...it is irrelevant who or what caused the insurgency...there IS an insurgency...and none of the munitions and advanced weaponry you named has defeated it.

I was a soldier in the Army during the Cold War...the war these weapons were designed to fight. I was an intelligence analyst specialized in Red Army battle tactics.

I have never been under fire other than in training and if I die without ever firing a shot in anger, I'll die happy.

How about you?

What separates these motherfuckers from Stalin or Pol Pot?

Nothing.

Do you even know anything about Stalin or Pol Pot? You guys do keep bringing these people up often.

Josef Stalin once studied to be a priest, was a militarist and not very bright.

He was also an ally of the US.

Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge were once tacitly supported by the Nixon administration as a foil against the NVA.

He's also the product of a Catholic education.

You can map these guys to just about anyone.

That's a deflection

Your whole line of bullshit is a deflection. Could these idiots reduce themselves to terrorism and pop a bomb on some innocent civilians once in awhile? Yeah, they could and they do. Can they overthrow the United States Government? No fucking way. BTW, the Americans didn't overthrow George III either.

I have never been under fire other than in training and if I die without ever firing a shot in anger, I'll die happy.

Then you're an intelligent man. I had to learn that lesson by actually going to war. The jackasses squawking about treason however, they aren't as smart as you are.

How about you?

I did two TDYs in Saudi Arabia in 1991 and 1993. I was there at the tail end of Desert Storm. I was one of the idiots who wanted to keep going to Baghdad. You live, you learn.

Ah yes, Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao can be attributed to approximately 100 million deaths which came in the form of purges, lethal gulags, fatal deportations, man made famines, genocides, and of course, cold blooded murder.

FDR, Stalin, and Churchill quickly carved up Central and Eastern Europe in the Yalta Agreement after WW2 and placed several countries, that were previously free, into communist rule under Stalin.

I guess one could argue that had Hitler been accepted into art school, he may have never achieved fuhrer. One other thing of note, Germany was forced to pay for WW1, which bankrupted them. Germany, minus the reparations, may have never been the tenderbox which ignited a bitter society to galvanize under a sinister form of nationalism.

Last edited:
Ah yes, Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao can be attributed to approximately 100 million deaths which came in the form of purges, lethal gulags, fatal deportations, man made famines, genocides, and of course, cold blooded murder.

FDR, Stalin, and Churchill quickly carved up Central and Eastern Europe in the Yalta Agreement after WW2 and placed several countries, that were previously free, into communist rule under Stalin.

Lenin..no. He was basically dead well before any of that happened.

Hitler - Worst of the bunch..was a vile, evil and incredibly efficient killer of human beings.

Stalin - Lots of purges and gulags. Brutal guy but most death attributable to gross mismanagement.

Mao - Responsible for the purges of wealthy landowners and basically gave farms to inexperienced high school kids. That..was the cause of one of the biggest famines in history.

None of these guys even remotely resembles any..and I mean any US president, senator, judge or congressmen.

Umm there was a reality on the ground that pretty much dictated what was going to happen in the form of some 160 Russian divisions, half of them armoured, occupying Eastern Europe. Churchill and FDR saw this reality long before the end of the war. Churchill's sentiment..."half of Europe is better than none".

In return for that land the Western Allies got to fight the miniscule minority of the German Army. Nothing against those guys who hit the beaches at Normandy who I admire to no end but the Western Front was the sideshow of the war in Europe. The real war happened on the Eastern Front. From the Russian perspective, they paid for that land with over 20 million dead. Try to wrap you mind around that for a second...over 20 million dead.

Umm there was a reality on the ground that pretty much dictated what was going to happen in the form of some 160 Russian divisions, half of them armoured, occupying Eastern Europe. Churchill and FDR saw this reality long before the end of the war. Churchill's sentiment..."half of Europe is better than none".

In return for that land the Western Allies got to fight the miniscule minority of the German Army. Nothing against those guys who hit the beaches at Normandy who I admire to no end but the Western Front was the sideshow of the war in Europe. The real war happened on the Eastern Front. From the Russian perspective, they paid for that land with over 20 million dead. Try to wrap you mind around that for a second...over 20 million dead.

Stalin starved at least that many people, outside the confines of war.

Never said Stalin was a good guy. He should have been shot on or around 22 June 1941, the opening day of Operation Barbarosa.

Lenin..no. He was basically dead well before any of that happened.

Hitler - Worst of the bunch..was a vile, evil and incredibly efficient killer of human beings.

Stalin - Lots of purges and gulags. Brutal guy but most death attributable to gross mismanagement.

Mao - Responsible for the purges of wealthy landowners and basically gave farms to inexperienced high school kids. That..was the cause of one of the biggest famines in history.

None of these guys even remotely resembles any..and I mean any US president, senator, judge or congressmen.

That was a sum total of deaths by Lenin, Mao, Hitler, and Stalin. Lenin's ignorance of agriculture caused famine in the order of about 7M deaths in 1918. Wasn't comparing any of our leaders to those dictators because I agree with you...only a fool would make a comparsion of such. However, one can't dismiss FDR's complicit agreement with Stalin to cede Eastern Europe to communist rule. Again, that's not a comparison.

one can't dismiss FDR's complicit agreement with Stalin to cede Eastern Europe to communist rule.

And what do you suggest he should have done? If they had wanted to, the Red Army could have marched all the way to Portugal in 1945 and the American and British troops would have been little more than a speed bump.

Forum List

Back